Quantcast

Photo

How MANY Items do you usually AB per day?

ab abrosia aber items shops

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#26 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

your guys refresh rate is that high? why is the default 0.5-1.5 when you first download the program manager?

I didnt notice it was .5-1.5, but i changed it immediately. 

#27 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:40 AM

I didnt notice it was .5-1.5, but i changed it immediately. 

well shoot lol got me restock banned pretty quickly. hopefully i don't get frozen 

#28 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:16 AM

well shoot lol got me restock banned pretty quickly. hopefully i don't get frozen 

How long did you AB for with that on?
Pretty sure you wont be frozen. :)

#29 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:36 AM

How long did you AB for with that on?
Pretty sure you wont be frozen. :)

lol went for about 20 minutes, at least it grabbed me 2 things from the toy shop

#30 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

lol went for about 20 minutes, at least it grabbed me 2 things from the toy shop

Oh ok thats nice. yeah you wont be frozen probably haha. I went for 5 hours straight on .05 - 5 refresh and thats not why I was iced.

#31 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

Yeah you won't get iced for that. I don't know how many times I let the ab run for hours when I got rs banned. Now that shops clear all the time that will be the last reason to be iced. What gets you is hitting it big and advertising it. I sell to a few resellers and haven't been iced even with buys worth 100 mill.

#32 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

Usually anywhere from 5-15 running in Stamps, with minimum profit 10k.

#33 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

Oh ok thats nice. yeah you wont be frozen probably haha. I went for 5 hours straight on .05 - 5 refresh and thats not why I was iced.

finally got the ban lifted after like 30 hours lol. set abrosia to 4-6sec refresh (0.5-1.0 OCR) and got restock banned again in exactly 28 minutes :(

edit: nvm think it was a false rs ban. switching from abrosia to valorsuite for autobuying though since the neocodex prices are also off </3

Edited by brainslug, 23 April 2017 - 03:58 PM.

#34 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

Yeah you won't get iced for that. I don't know how many times I let the ab run for hours when I got rs banned. Now that shops clear all the time that will be the last reason to be iced. What gets you is hitting it big and advertising it. I sell to a few resellers and haven't been iced even with buys worth 100 mill.

I never got that far on my account.

Now to wait 3 months so I can nicely AB in Magic.'

Edit;I regret how long I took to make my shells.

Edited by Canineike, 23 April 2017 - 07:14 PM.

#35 rekt1337

rekt1337
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:38 AM

Imma be honest after 12 days i abed 106 items.

#36 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:42 AM

Imma be honest after 12 days i abed 106 items.

lol nice

#37 DarKside

DarKside
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hmm..how many per day. Is it per acc or total? :D I have...several running 24 hrs a day on certain schedules for each acc. The buyables, I get about 20 a day (just one acc) although it has decreased now since I am upping the profit margins. Un-buyables, 1-2 a day across rest of accs. For the Big ticket items, since March the est. profit for these is 200M (although the database is outdated on most but still, not horrible i guess).

Of course, my refresh times are bigger then what most probably use but i don't think i get Rs banned often when it isn't the false positives. 

#38 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

Hmm..how many per day. Is it per acc or total? :D I have...several running 24 hrs a day on certain schedules for each acc. The buyables, I get about 20 a day (just one acc) although it has decreased now since I am upping the profit margins. Un-buyables, 1-2 a day across rest of accs. For the Big ticket items, since March the est. profit for these is 200M (although the database is outdated on most but still, not horrible i guess).

Of course, my refresh times are bigger then what most probably use but i don't think i get Rs banned often when it isn't the false positives. 

what are your refresh times and do you have it scheduled to run per account?

#39 DarKside

DarKside
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:49 PM

what are your refresh times and do you have it scheduled to run per account?

Lets say its greater than 8. less than 15. But yea, the schedule is unique for each account and based on the time zone that account's ip is in. :)

#40 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

Lets say its greater than 8. less than 15. But yea, the schedule is unique for each account and based on the time zone that account's ip is in. :)

ahh. my schedule is set for 1 hour with a 4 hour break in between. so about 4 hours a day at 6-9.5 refresh. knabs me about 1-2 items every time it goes off

#41 DarKside

DarKside
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

ahh. my schedule is set for 1 hour with a 4 hour break in between. so about 4 hours a day at 6-9.5 refresh. knabs me about 1-2 items every time it goes off

The question is, what is your price margins. Mine is set pretty high so Even if the database is off, i should come with some profit. I only visit 4 shops right now anyways so thats probably why. Not to mention, my buy times (I think) slow so I miss a lot of items.

#42 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:21 PM

The question is, what is your price margins. Mine is set pretty high so Even if the database is off, i should come with some profit. I only visit 4 shops right now anyways so thats probably why. Not to mention, my buy times (I think) slow so I miss a lot of items.

pretty liberal price margins, set to profit 25k or higher. i find that stocking items in my shop for less than 100k sells faster/adds up to more than when i get a high value morphing potion. i'm finding the morphing potions pretty hard to sell

#43 DarKside

DarKside
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

pretty liberal price margins, set to profit 25k or higher. i find that stocking items in my shop for less than 100k sells faster/adds up to more than when i get a high value morphing potion. i'm finding the morphing potions pretty hard to sell

Ah..ok. I only have 1 account buying buyables, and that acc buys a lot. (Not great though since its still below 3 months right now.) Can't wait until its over. 

#44 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

I ab with 4 accounts simultaneously since I don't care too much if I get iced or not, but I get approximately 50-70 items a day? 5-10~ being ub's normally

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ab, abrosia, aber, items, shops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users