Would You Rather

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 537 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:24 PM

I didn't see a recent thread like this after doing a quick search so let's play a game of Would You Rather! Also, if this isn't the right thread for this or if someone finds an existing thread like this, feel free to close or delete this one. 

To make this as easy to follow as possible, respond to the most recent person and then create your own question. 

I'll make it simple to start: At your current age, would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?

#2 Swim

Swim

• 524 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

I think this would go under chit/chat or forum games

but anywaysss

I'd rather lose my hearing.

would u rather:

-know when youre going to die

-know how youre going to die

#3 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 537 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:54 PM

I'd rather know when I'm going to die so I can do as much as possible before that date. 

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someones foot or enter a lion cage and need to pull 5 tails before you can escape?

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,020 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:05 PM

Easy. Licking foot. Not life threatening, hopefully the foot is clean and the whole situation isn't too humiliating though.

Also, if the person is both clean and attractive, this could be quite a pleasant experience actually..

Would you rather:
- Have to disown all your family or
- Have to disown all your friends?

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Unfriendly Neighborhood Misanthrope

• 6,198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:31 PM

That is a no-brainer.

I'd do both, especially my friends. The last time I trusted them, they used my car to illegally and unethically transport 14 therapy dogs and my upholstery got ruined. They tried to apologize by buying me half off cake from the local bakery. It kinda worked. 

Would you rather:

- make a 3 minute youtube video doing ASMR exclusively for NeoCodex or

- make a 3 minute youtube video doing a tour of your living arrangements exclusively for NeoCodex?

#6 Lucy

Lucy

• 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

Make a 3 minute youtube ASMR thingy. But I kind of sound like a 12 year old boy, dunno how ASMR-worthy that is. Also I'm a slob and ashamed of it. Ain't doing a video tour through my Hoarding Emporium Version 1. 

Would you rather become Instagram famous

or

Twitter famous?

#7 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 537 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

Instagram famous. I love sharing photos more than I love tweeting.

Would you rather never hear your favorite song ever again

or 

constantly hear your least favorite song all the time?

#8 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,020 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Never hear. That's a much easier problem to cope with, than having a permanent earworm, and/or a constant sound pollution, eve if it is my fave.

Would you rather:

- Have been born in a different gender or

- Have been born in a different country with a totally different culture?

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 8,945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

WANNA BE BORN IN JAPAN AS A PURE BLOOD JAPANESE INDIVIDUAL.

Would you rather:
Be forced to have a never-ending argument with someone for an hour a day or be forced to listen to my dumb anime nonsense for an hour a day?

#10 VooDoo

VooDoo
  • Kyra Jade Coming Soon

• 1,411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:36 PM

I didn't see a recent thread like this after doing a quick search so let's play a game of Would You Rather! Also, if this isn't the right thread for this or if someone finds an existing thread like this, feel free to close or delete this one. 

To make this as easy to follow as possible, respond to the most recent person and then create your own question. 

I'll make it simple to start: At your current age, would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?

I would rather lose my hearing! I can learn sign language easily, already know how to read lips, and it would end a lot of stupid arguments lol.

WANNA BE BORN IN JAPAN AS A PURE BLOOD JAPANESE INDIVIDUAL.

Would you rather:
Be forced to have a never-ending argument with someone for an hour a day or be forced to listen to my dumb anime nonsense for an hour a day?

I would rather listen to your anime nonsense for an hour a day!

My turn!

Would you rather have the winning numbers to the lottery 60 years from now with a guarantee you will live that long, or have the winning lottery numbers for the next lottery draw but a 75% chance of dying soon after?

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,020 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:29 PM

My turn!

Would you rather have the winning numbers to the lottery 60 years from now with a guarantee you will live that long, or have the winning lottery numbers for the next lottery draw but a 75% chance of dying soon after?

First one, easily. Life is precious...at least for your earning ability over sixty effing years lol. 

#12 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,020 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:03 PM

Edit: Oh wait, forgot to ask my own "would you rather".

Would you rather:

1. Live as an animal, but not harm anyone? Presumably in a remote wilderness or jungle area or something. Or

2. Live as a rich and powerful, high-status person, but your whole life is to the detriment of others & society? ("detriment" according to how you would judge it)

#13 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 537 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

I'd rather live an an animal. Preferably a giraffe.

Would you rather:

Have your body found on a pile of drugs

or 

a pile of sex toys? (Totally this one for me)

#14 Keil

Keil
  • Unfriendly Neighborhood Misanthrope

• 6,198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

Again, keep your dick(s) in your vault, @Trapezeo.

Definitely pile of drugs because there is a tinge of romanticism of being found dead atop something that is wildly desired and gravely feared. You can say the same for a pile of dildos, but I imagine the drugs would be a nice cushion for my dead, decaying body and I'll take the comfort in knowing I ruined someone's enjoyment even in death.

Would you rather:

Forget and never find out where you were born 

or

forget and never find out who your parents were?

#15 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,020 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

The first option. I'm more attached to people (parents specifically) it seems. Relative to that, I don't really care so much where I was born.

Would you rather:

Have a job where you love what you do, who you work with, the culture and all the people there every single one of them. And there's pretty much a guaranteed job security even in changing times until you retire. But there's no real hope of job progression or pay increment.

Or

Have a job where you absolutely hate the culture, hate the people there whether it be your boss your colleagues or your subordinates, hate the whole industry, and you don't like what you do any more. But the pay is incredible and the prospects are world-class, even if you would continue to hate the culture/work/people as you progressed?

#16 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 2,963 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

The first option. I'm more attached to people (parents specifically) it seems. Relative to that, I don't really care so much where I was born.

Would you rather:

Have a job where you love what you do, who you work with, the culture and all the people there every single one of them. And there's pretty much a guaranteed job security even in changing times until you retire. But there's no real hope of job progression or pay increment.

Or

Have a job where you absolutely hate the culture, hate the people there whether it be your boss your colleagues or your subordinates, hate the whole industry, and you don't like what you do any more. But the pay is incredible and the prospects are world-class, even if you would continue to hate the culture/work/people as you progressed?

The first one. 

Would you rather:

Have sex with Donald Trump once while making eye contact

OR

Have sex with Hilary Clinton once a month for a year

#17 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,020 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:49 PM

Second. I'm hetero and it sounds like more fun anyways.

Would you rather:

Kiss Donald Trump or

Kiss Rodrigo Duterte, the Phillipines President? Yes, the war on drugs guy.

I'm talking full-on, mouth-to-mouth, by the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users