Quantcast

Photo

Best way to avoid being reported/iced on Neo...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Is to stay the hell away from the neoboards :o

#2 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

Also never send a score 301 on Fashion Fever

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

Best way is to...not play neopets. ;)

#4 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:17 AM

Don't get too many high scores in one month
if you get a good but, don't turn around and try to sell it right then...wait a few weeks
don't post on the boards unless necessary
If you ab find a good reseller and sell all your stuff to them...youll take a cut in profit but you're safer that way for sure.

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:30 AM

Keep your shop small, don't sell high end items, never communicate with other players, don't use auctions or trades, keep your profile blank, pets generic, and pray no one sees you.

#6 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Also never send a score 301 on Fashion Fever

Another similar one: don't get fooled by the impossible scores that are already on the high scores table...

I once got 3rd place on the Volcano Run HS using AoB with my 10 year main. Then I found out that the top 2 scores (maybe even the third) were all impossible scores. I got called out on the neoboards and I'm sure you can figure out what happened next.

#7 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

Keep your shop small, don't sell high end items, never communicate with other players, don't use auctions or trades, keep your profile blank, pets generic, and pray no one sees you.

I only use my shop and auctions. I like seeing people attempt to outbid each other, espicially if the numbers go way beyond what its estimated value is (I've got a piece valued at 99k and the auction right now is around 110k :D)

#8 luciferlucado

luciferlucado
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

Do not beat neoquest 1 or 2 within the first 3 days of making a account. Even doing it yourself will still get you banned. 

#9 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

Do not beat neoquest 1 or 2 within the first 3 days of making a account. Even doing it yourself will still get you banned. 

Gotta love the super paranoid TNT *sarcasm*  ;)

#10 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

Never send a score for The Haunted Shootery. Game's been broken for years, every poor fool who sends a score for it gets iced eventually.

I have absolutely nothing against score sending, obviously, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine to neomail people on that high score list and make them feel like an idiot for score sending on it. :rolleyes:

#11 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

Never send a score for The Haunted Shootery. Game's been broken for years, every poor fool who sends a score for it gets iced eventually.

I have absolutely nothing against score sending, obviously, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine to neomail people on that high score list and make them feel like an idiot for score sending on it. :rolleyes:

True, always funny to see people pop up on that high score list.

What was funny in a different was was for the many months that Tubular Kiko Racing was broken, people who sent score did not necessarily get iced. There were more people sending score for that game (and defending themselves hilariously on the boards), so I decided "hey why not" and got away with a gold trophy on my ridiculous main.

TNT step up your game lol

#12 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

How abouts don't set up several auctions where an item normally worth 5 nps is 600000000...and different people just happen to bid on those items

Seriously? this is neopets not an after-shool pie fundraiser.

Edited by BirdistheWord, 22 April 2017 - 05:21 PM.

#13 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

Still haven't beaten NQ1 on normal. The game is just so painfully slow, even with F5ing to move and go through battles quicker.

#14 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

Still haven't beaten NQ1 on normal. The game is just so painfully slow, even with F5ing to move and go through battles quicker.

Get an autoplayer to do your levelling, makes it much easier. Still extremely extremely slow, you are right. I hated playing that and NQ2 to get the avatars/trophies, even with scripts doing a lot of the work.

#15 rekt1337

rekt1337
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:20 AM

definetly stay away from the boards, i have done this mistake after abing 300 ubs, well you can guess what happened....

#16 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:36 AM

lmao I think you made a few mistakes besides posting on the boards. I'm on the boards pretty much all the time, everybody thinks I'm legit and it's hilarious

#17 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:00 AM

lmao I think you made a few mistakes besides posting on the boards. I'm on the boards pretty much all the time, everybody thinks I'm legit and it's hilarious

lol good stuff

#18 rekt1337

rekt1337
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:20 AM

nope i abed 300 ubs. Posted on boards, next day bam im gone.

#19 Phunu

Phunu
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:24 AM

Pretty much stay away from the boards, trade post, and don't get any crazy high scores. 

#20 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

I do not go near the boards except to lurk a bit. I only go there to advertise and I've all but stopped doing that.

#21 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

I SS'd last AC using the bad SS that gave every point to your centre. Then I posted on the boards and antagonised the people who were pissy about cheaters. Still not frozen, and A+ would do so again.

Man I am really looking forward to the boards during AC this year

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

you arent???

#23 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

Get an autoplayer to do your levelling, makes it much easier. Still extremely extremely slow, you are right. I hated playing that and NQ2 to get the avatars/trophies, even with scripts doing a lot of the work.

Yeah, will be considering doing that.

Though holy hell, I don't think anyone is ever going to beat the NQ record times. Doesn't the site servers move slower than they used to?

#24 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, will be considering doing that.

Though holy hell, I don't think anyone is ever going to beat the NQ record times. Doesn't the site servers move slower than they used to?

Plus all (or almost all) of the players in the top times are now frozen. Really wish they would clear that. I want that NQ2 fastest win trophy lol

#25 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

Also don't buy a pet and then create a thread on PC saying "my friend just gave me this UC :o"

Plus all (or almost all) of the players in the top times are now frozen. Really wish they would clear that. I want that NQ2 fastest win trophy lol

This is one of my favorite trophies in the entire game, it's a shame that they won't clear the frozen scores.

Edited by Hikimaru, 26 April 2017 - 09:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users