Stopped
Days left until level 100: 21
Total games played: 0
Total NP made: 0
You have reached the maximum limit you are allowed by Neocodex
Level X
Going to Shapeshifter Puzzle
Playing Shapeshifter...

Same issue I get as well. I'd expect the same would happen for everyone else too. Seems bugged. 

#77 manophear

manophear
  • 391 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

Looks like item pricing isn't being updated to the database either. The only item that's been updated in the last week was a single manual update.

#78 Canineike

Canineike
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:26 PM

Aww I didn't know that the changing shops was Adv membership. New update hit me hard!

Oh well! :)

#79 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,042 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:22 PM

Aww I didn't know that the changing shops was Adv membership. New update hit me hard!
Oh well! :)

Try using lists to autobuy selected shops one-by-one. This will allow you to pick what shop, and also what item you want to buy, rather than just leave it automatically to the program.

Here is a guide to using and creating such lists on Abrosia: http://www.neocodex....e-free-ab-lists
Here are some lists already made by users: http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

Edit: Ah, saw that you've already posted in one of those topics.

#80 Canineike

Canineike
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Try using lists to autobuy selected shops one-by-one. This will allow you to pick what shop, and also what item you want to buy, rather than just leave it automatically to the program.

Here is a guide to using and creating such lists on Abrosia: http://www.neocodex....e-free-ab-lists
Here are some lists already made by users: http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

Edit: Ah, saw that you've already posted in one of those topics.

No problem, I appreciate that you took time out of your night/day to reply never the less!

Edit:And im not sure if I should use a magic or stamp list because of the higher refresh and prehaggle, etc. I might stick to the lower shops now.

Edited by Canineike, 07 May 2017 - 08:33 PM.

#81 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,042 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

No problem, I appreciate that you took time out of your night/day to reply never the less!

Edit:And im not sure if I should use a magic or stamp list because of the higher refresh and prehaggle, etc. I might stick to the lower shops now.

Yupp. You *might* still get some magic/stamp items that would be profitable, but, they are on the whole very very competitive, so without Advanced a better shop would prolly be Food or Books, or so.

#82 Canineike

Canineike
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

Yupp. You *might* still get some magic/stamp items that would be profitable, but, they are on the whole very very competitive, so without Advanced a better shop would prolly be Food or Books, or so.

Do you happen to know how long it usually takes to sell items in your own shop that you get that are ETS if youre lowest on shop wiz?

#83 hubridnox

hubridnox
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

I had the same issue where I had access to changing refresh times, shops, haggle times, etc., but after the update, I can't change anything for the most part. Was it some type of bug that allowed members to use advanced member settings on Abrosia prior to the update? It was a nice free trial anyway! It definitely gave me incentive to buy an advanced membership, which I'll probably do in the next few days once I have funds available. :)

#84 Jess

Jess
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9,063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:57 PM

I had the same issue where I had access to changing refresh times, shops, haggle times, etc., but after the update, I can't change anything for the most part. Was it some type of bug that allowed members to use advanced member settings on Abrosia prior to the update? It was a nice free trial anyway! It definitely gave me incentive to buy an advanced membership, which I'll probably do in the next few days once I have funds available. :)

Yes, it was an error.

#85 manophear

manophear
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

Item prices still aren't updating to the Neocodex database.

#86 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16,713 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

Item prices still aren't updating to the Neocodex database.

They are updating now. Sorry for the delay.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, official, stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users