Stopped
Days left until level 100: 21
Total games played: 0
Total NP made: 0
You have reached the maximum limit you are allowed by Neocodex
Level X
Going to Shapeshifter Puzzle
Playing Shapeshifter...

Same issue I get as well. I'd expect the same would happen for everyone else too. Seems bugged. 

#77 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

Looks like item pricing isn't being updated to the database either. The only item that's been updated in the last week was a single manual update.

#78 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:26 PM

Aww I didn't know that the changing shops was Adv membership. New update hit me hard!

Oh well! :)

#79 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:22 PM

Aww I didn't know that the changing shops was Adv membership. New update hit me hard!
Oh well! :)

Try using lists to autobuy selected shops one-by-one. This will allow you to pick what shop, and also what item you want to buy, rather than just leave it automatically to the program.

Here is a guide to using and creating such lists on Abrosia: http://www.neocodex....e-free-ab-lists
Here are some lists already made by users: http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

Edit: Ah, saw that you've already posted in one of those topics.

#80 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Try using lists to autobuy selected shops one-by-one. This will allow you to pick what shop, and also what item you want to buy, rather than just leave it automatically to the program.

Here is a guide to using and creating such lists on Abrosia: http://www.neocodex....e-free-ab-lists
Here are some lists already made by users: http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

Edit: Ah, saw that you've already posted in one of those topics.

No problem, I appreciate that you took time out of your night/day to reply never the less!

Edit:And im not sure if I should use a magic or stamp list because of the higher refresh and prehaggle, etc. I might stick to the lower shops now.

Edited by Canineike, 07 May 2017 - 08:33 PM.

#81 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

No problem, I appreciate that you took time out of your night/day to reply never the less!

Edit:And im not sure if I should use a magic or stamp list because of the higher refresh and prehaggle, etc. I might stick to the lower shops now.

Yupp. You *might* still get some magic/stamp items that would be profitable, but, they are on the whole very very competitive, so without Advanced a better shop would prolly be Food or Books, or so.

#82 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

Yupp. You *might* still get some magic/stamp items that would be profitable, but, they are on the whole very very competitive, so without Advanced a better shop would prolly be Food or Books, or so.

Do you happen to know how long it usually takes to sell items in your own shop that you get that are ETS if youre lowest on shop wiz?

#83 hubridnox

hubridnox
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

I had the same issue where I had access to changing refresh times, shops, haggle times, etc., but after the update, I can't change anything for the most part. Was it some type of bug that allowed members to use advanced member settings on Abrosia prior to the update? It was a nice free trial anyway! It definitely gave me incentive to buy an advanced membership, which I'll probably do in the next few days once I have funds available. :)

#84 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:57 PM

I had the same issue where I had access to changing refresh times, shops, haggle times, etc., but after the update, I can't change anything for the most part. Was it some type of bug that allowed members to use advanced member settings on Abrosia prior to the update? It was a nice free trial anyway! It definitely gave me incentive to buy an advanced membership, which I'll probably do in the next few days once I have funds available. :)

Yes, it was an error.

#85 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

Item prices still aren't updating to the Neocodex database.

#86 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

Item prices still aren't updating to the Neocodex database.

They are updating now. Sorry for the delay.

#87 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:59 PM

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 124, in run
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 471, in ListUpdatePrices
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 471, in <lambda>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Was using the SDB autopricer

I know it says they are still updating, I wasn't sure if it was completed or not yet, so I figured I would share the error message is all! Not trying to be annoying, I promise!

#88 neobussiness

neobussiness
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

Unable to download shop info from Neocodex. I don't even use Proxy! What can I do?

#89 ghostlyMobster

ghostlyMobster
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

I hope this is the right thread to ask about this - the SSer has vanished from my program manager??

I have no idea what happened, I SSed yesterday for a bit with no issue but when I booted up the program today it simply wasn't there.

9fbc598d81b8405797b683821523a70e.png

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled the program manager and it's still missing s:

Edited by ghostlyMobster, 03 June 2017 - 02:50 PM.

#90 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

I hope this is the right thread to ask about this - the SSer has vanished from my program manager??

I have no idea what happened, I SSed yesterday for a bit with no issue but when I booted up the program today it simply wasn't there.

9fbc598d81b8405797b683821523a70e.png

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled the program manager and it's still missing s:

It's currently disabled due to some encryption changes made by TNT earlier today. We need to update the coding to reflect this, otherwise it could be bad for the people using it. Apologies but better to be safe than sorry. It will be back up soon.

#91 ghostlyMobster

ghostlyMobster
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:28 PM

Ah, I thought it might be something along those lines. Thank you for letting me know!

#92 Malithion

Malithion
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

Wonder what changes they made, and if im safe :S

#93 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

Uh I came here to ask the same thing about the SS... I hope is something easy to change! 

#94 GreatBallsOfFire

GreatBallsOfFire
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

The score sender is working for you? For me it is sending scores, but I don't receive NP or rank points in the AC. I do send the minimum scores and I am logged in the correct account. :(

EDIT: The scores in my stats do actually go up, but they don't help towards reaching the next rank neither does YYB.

Edited by GreatBallsOfFire, 06 June 2017 - 01:09 AM.

#95 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Ugh, this is so obnoxious. I wish I was 100% flagged....then I could shrug my shoulders and join the rest of the people who sit around and bitch on the boards about how they're actually legit. But, I'm still able to play legit and rank up so that's what I'm forced to do. SS only adds to the right side tally, not the rank progression.

I find it interesting that it won't log me out of the account though when I switch to SS...I was sure that it did that before. I'll be logged on to Neopets site ( keeping the window open) and then i'll switch to score sender program. I don't touch that window at all when SS is running, but after I stop SS and try to operate from that same window I find that I haven't been booted off the account. In ABrosia it auto kicks me off and I have to log back in.

Edited by BirdistheWord, 06 June 2017 - 02:16 AM.

#96 frostsnow

frostsnow
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Anyone see the update in the news re: not ranking up??

ADDITIONAL AC NEWS: In an attempt to keep this year’s competition as clean as possible, TNT has been closely monitoring gameplay, which has resulted in certain accounts being put under review. The accounts in question, which were flagged for suspicious activity will not be able to actively rank up in our efforts to keep the competition fair. If you are experiencing this first hand, please understand that it is not a glitch. However, if you feel that you’ve been wrongly affected by this, you are more than welcome to write into our team for further clarification. Thank you!

Hmmmm. :angry:

Edited by frostsnow, 06 June 2017 - 02:11 AM.

#97 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:19 AM

Anyone see the update in the news re: not ranking up??

ADDITIONAL AC NEWS: In an attempt to keep this year’s competition as clean as possible, TNT has been closely monitoring gameplay, which has resulted in certain accounts being put under review. The accounts in question, which were flagged for suspicious activity will not be able to actively rank up in our efforts to keep the competition fair. If you are experiencing this first hand, please understand that it is not a glitch. However, if you feel that you’ve been wrongly affected by this, you are more than welcome to write into our team for further clarification. Thank you!

Hmmmm. :angry:

m7MMNSn.png

#98 GreatBallsOfFire

GreatBallsOfFire
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Soo, if i will turn out to be 'legit' they will unflag me and add all the rank points to my account? :)

#99 rn2015

rn2015
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

Program manager will not work when i download it.

#100 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:00 AM

Program manager will not work when i download it.

You're going to need to provide a bit more specific info than that to get any help troubleshooting your issue I'm afraid :/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, official, stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users