Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:45 PM
Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:03 AM
1. You meet up with the one person you trust the most and are assured that they'll keep their lips are sealed for you. They ask about your secret because they noticed you were suffering from knowing it.
I don't tell them because I'm a miserable human being who will never, ever be able to get close to anyone due to everyone in my life fucking me over at some point. No one is trustworthy. They say that they won't tell anyone, but then they go to their stupid SO and spill the details (Seinfeld covered this topic) so they can laugh at you. This leads to the secret not being a secret and the SO loses all respect for you....so you know they know when they can no longer meet your eyes with theirs.
2. Someone is being disagreeable and degrading to you and only you.
Take it for as long as humanely possible until one day I snap on said person and degrade them as they so degraded me despite the fact that it makes me a hypocrite. I gain the respect of my peers, but also get a warning from my boss and make a permanent enemy. I am not fired out right, but I basically just screwed myself over....because standing up for yourself is a class A felony in the workplace .
3. There is a certain quota to be met and it is apparent that you are failing to meet it. A few options include quitting on the spot or volunteering for extra tasks to make up for it.
Quit on the spot because it's a stupid job anyways. Giving up is the only thing in life that will make you truly happy. Not giving up is what everyone has come to expect of you, but they are really just societal demands that have been drilled into your skull since babyhood (AKA brainwashing).
4. Because you know a secret that everyone wants to know, you decide to troll everyone for fun.
I become an expert troll and graduate from troll college with a BS. From there I enroll in graduate troll school but drop out due to being ill-prepared and broke. From there I become a troll hobo because an BS troll degree in this economy? Everybody has one of those.
5. If someone outside the informed circle suspects you of knowing the secret and finds proof of your affiliation, then there will be unfavorable consequences. That one person annoyingly clings to you until you speak up.
I assassinate said person stealthily and blame it on my dog. You don't have to feel sorry for the dog either....my dog botched a mission which involved leaking information to the Russians during a certain campaign. Our overlords had pre-selected our leader for us and my dog was tasked with leaking info on the person. He leaked info on the wrong person and is primarily responsible for the wrong person winning . I'm sorry y'all had to find out this way.
1. Do look forward to the Altador Cup this year?
Yes – I didn't get to do it last year so I feel that playing will be fun.
2. Let’s just say, hypothetically of course and I can’t stress enough that there will be no such thing existing this year in Team Codex, that there will be a secretive splinter group that will scoresend for a different team but will still support Team Codex by scoresending for that team as well. It will only be a very small group of less than 6 players who are expected to carry out certain missions for classified reasons. In your most genuine honesty, would you see yourself committing to this group and performing well?
I doubt it....I do AC legit so my scores are always poor. I couldn't even write a min. 30 words here, do you really want someone on a team that does under the bare minimum?
Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:53 AM
Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:16 AM
Oh boy i love codex surveys!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users