3 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

Quench that boredom by trying this out.

This survey assesses your trustworthiness, ability to cooperate, and attention to detail. You will not be graded, nor will you lose anything except your time and self-respect from completing this questionnaire. You may change your answers as many times as you want without any fear of penalization.There is no monetary compensation, virtual or otherwise, to gain. There are 5 scenarios listed below and 2 short questions. For each scenario, you must explain what you would do in that situation. Each response requires a minimum of 30 words and post your responses in this thread. You may leave as many prompts blank as you'd like. There is no time limit.

Thank you.

Scenarios

1. You meet up with the one person you trust the most and are assured that they'll keep their lips are sealed for you. They ask about your secret because they noticed you were suffering from knowing it.

2. Someone is being disagreeable and degrading to you and only you.

3. There is a certain quota to be met and it is apparent that you are failing to meet it. A few options include quitting on the spot or volunteering for extra tasks to make up for it.

4. Because you know a secret that everyone wants to know, you decide to troll everyone for fun. 

5. If someone outside the informed circle suspects you of knowing the secret and finds proof of your affiliation, then there will be unfavorable consequences. That one person annoyingly clings to you until you speak up. 

Questions:

1. Do look forward to the Altador Cup this year?

2. Let’s just say, hypothetically of course and I can’t stress enough that there will be no such thing existing this year in Team Codex, that there will be a secretive splinter group that will scoresend for a different team but will still support Team Codex by scoresending for that team as well. It will only be a very small group of less than 6 players who are expected to carry out certain missions for classified reasons. In your most genuine honesty, would you see yourself committing to this group and performing well? 

I really do/say the most cringiest things.

I was feeling lonely at this time and was needing people to talk to me.

Instead of being direct and actually talk to people on equal footing, I had to go

and make quizzes/create a opportunity with a business-related caveat.

To this day, I can never be direct about wanting to genuinely want to be around people.

I respect these three for responding. What they did saved me.

Go Here.

#2 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

Scenarios

1. You meet up with the one person you trust the most and are assured that they'll keep their lips are sealed for you. They ask about your secret because they noticed you were suffering from knowing it.

I don't tell them because I'm a miserable human being who will never, ever be able to get close to anyone due to everyone in my life fucking me over at some point. No one is trustworthy. They say that they won't tell anyone, but then they go to their stupid SO and spill the details (Seinfeld covered this topic) so they can laugh at you. This leads to the secret not being a secret and the SO loses all respect for you....so you know they know when they can no longer meet your eyes with theirs.

Take it for as long as humanely possible until one day I snap on said person and degrade them as they so degraded me despite the fact that it makes me a hypocrite. I gain the respect of my peers, but also get a warning from my boss and make a permanent enemy. I am not fired out right, but I basically just screwed myself over....because standing up for yourself is a class A felony in the workplace .

3. There is a certain quota to be met and it is apparent that you are failing to meet it. A few options include quitting on the spot or volunteering for extra tasks to make up for it.

Quit on the spot because it's a stupid job anyways. Giving up is the only thing in life that will make you truly happy. Not giving up is what everyone has come to expect of you, but they are really just societal demands that have been drilled into your skull since babyhood (AKA brainwashing).

4. Because you know a secret that everyone wants to know, you decide to troll everyone for fun. 

I become an expert troll and graduate from troll college with a BS. From there I enroll in graduate troll school but drop out due to being ill-prepared and broke. From there I become a troll hobo because an BS troll degree in this economy? Everybody has one of those.

5. If someone outside the informed circle suspects you of knowing the secret and finds proof of your affiliation, then there will be unfavorable consequences. That one person annoyingly clings to you until you speak up. 

I assassinate said person stealthily and blame it on my dog. You don't have to feel sorry for the dog either....my dog botched a mission which involved leaking information to the Russians during a certain campaign. Our overlords had pre-selected our leader for us and my dog was tasked with leaking info on the person. He leaked info on the wrong person and is primarily responsible for the wrong person winning . I'm sorry y'all had to find out this way.

Questions:

Yes – I didn't get to do it last year so I feel that playing will be fun.

2. Let’s just say, hypothetically of course and I can’t stress enough that there will be no such thing existing this year in Team Codex, that there will be a secretive splinter group that will scoresend for a different team but will still support Team Codex by scoresending for that team as well. It will only be a very small group of less than 6 players who are expected to carry out certain missions for classified reasons. In your most genuine honesty, would you see yourself committing to this group and performing well? 

I doubt it....I do AC legit so my scores are always poor. I couldn't even write a min. 30 words here, do you really want someone on a team that does under the bare minimum?

#3 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:53 AM

Questions:

-Yes

-Yes

#4 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

Oh boy i love codex surveys!

Scenarios

I never tell any secrets to anyone, because the last person I trusted with secrets actually told the person I tried to keep the secret from.

Eh. I ignore them. Not worth spending the energy to try and correct them.

3. There is a certain quota to be met and it is apparent that you are failing to meet it. A few options include quitting on the spot or volunteering for extra tasks to make up for it.

I'd volunteer for extra tasks.

I keep it to myself. I'm very good at being quiet. *trollface*

Eh. I ignore them. I'll tell the secret when I feel the time is right.

Questions:

Not really. If I do participate, I'm playing legit.

No. Not this year anyway. Maybe next year. If anyone is scoresending for Team Codex, knock 'em dead for me! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users