Photo

Heyhey, folks!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

It's been a long time! A friend of mine is returning to Neopets, and for however long it's recapturing my interest, too. It's good to see this place is still doing well, especially when Neopets itself has gone downhill in a lot of ways. (I miss the Almost Abandoned Attic already.) 

I'm ready to get pumped for the AC and start planning out some new pets, since the ones I currently have don't appeal anymore. I'd like to get into the battledome, too. And I have to say, using the shop autopricer is such a blessing, I almost forgot how nice it was. :p How's everybody doing?

#2 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Welcome!

#3 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Good. I obviously wasn't around the time u were here but I'm sure it's good to see you here now!!!

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:02 PM

Everybody misses the attic.

#5 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

That and just the site running smoother, I think. It definitely feels laggier to me. 

Thanks for the welcome, everybody! :D 

#6 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:04 AM

Welcome back! :)

#7 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:10 AM

Welcome back to neopets, and welcome to the forums.

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:36 AM

This is all I could think of when I saw the title:

giphy.gif

Welcome back. 

#9 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

HEY, HEY! *coughs*

Thanks, all! :D Glad to be back. I'm having fun getting back into the old routines, RSing, customizing, trawling the boards and the like. Good nostalgia trip.

#10 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:29 AM

Welcome back! I've tried getting back into Neopets, but it's just so boring to me... I miss the activity on the boards so much. Especially on the German boards I used to frequent, haaaa... Three topics on one single board!

Excuse my little rant, oops. If you do get bored with Neopets, there's always Flight Rising...

#11 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

Thanks! I'm on FR, too. :D Lately I've just been feeding my dragons and otherwise neglecting them, though. I tend to go back and forth between different things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users