Quantcast

Photo

Best shops to AB in with Advanced? and what settings to use?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dukhed

Dukhed
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hey!

I've just started playing Neopets again and have spent the last hour or so looking at tutorials and guides...many of which were posted years ago. Any suggestions on the best shops to AB in and what settings to use as an Advanced member?

Good to be back.

Thanks!

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Scots SS/2 guide is still very viable. Use that. 

#3 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

Shops I frequent:

Magic

Battle magic

Defense magic

Stamps

Booktastic books

Sea Shells

Plushies

Tyrannian weapons

Merifoods

Ice crystal shop

You do you though. Dip your toes in a lot of different shops, find out what you like. There are a lot that I didn't mention that are also viable (spooky foods, royal potionery, collectible cards, etc.)

Just be wary of HTS items. It's nice to have some shops where you make a bunch of profit with buyables that you can throw in your shop to get consistent low-effort cash alongside the shops where you can potentially get high profile, high rarity items.

#4 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:40 AM

Hey!

I've just started playing Neopets again and have spent the last hour or so looking at tutorials and guides...many of which were posted years ago. Any suggestions on the best shops to AB in and what settings to use as an Advanced member?

Good to be back.

Thanks!

set your refresh rate to 0.1 and and go to the magic shop. High profits much millions.

edit: for long periods of time.

Edited by LanaDelGay, 15 May 2017 - 10:04 AM.

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:34 AM

set your refresh rate to 0.1 and and go to the magic shop. High profits much millions.

Yes, but don't forget you can only do this method in short bursts. Don't do it for extended periods of time. Think realistically.

A legit restocker can refresh like crazy but will give up in less than a minute because it is physically taxing.

But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting @LanaDelGay to actually give serious ABer advice and one that actually gets you major profits if done right. Thank it when you have the time.

#6 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

Yes, but don't forget you can only do this method in short bursts. Don't do it for extended periods of time. Think realistically.

A legit restocker can refresh like crazy but will give up in less than a minute because it is physically taxing.

But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting @LanaDelGay to actually give serious ABer advice and one that actually gets you major profits if done right. Thank it when you have the time.

How short are short bursts youre talking about? a minute? 5?

#7 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

How short are short bursts youre talking about? a minute? 5?

think like a human

how long would you sit there and constantly refresh every .5 seconds 

#8 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

think like a human

how long would you sit there and constantly refresh every .5 seconds 

all day

#9 wikkles

wikkles