Quantcast

Anyone play ichumon?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

Sadly the game is dying, but I want to try to bring it back. Personally one of my absolute favorites, it has serious potential to be something great if it had more of a player base

Does anyone else play? Or want to learn more about it? 

#2 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:06 AM

Or want to learn more about it? 

I'll bite! Tell us more? :)

#3 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:20 AM

I'll bite! Tell us more? :)

Well, it's pretty awesome in the way you can have more than four pets if you buy pet slots. and unlike neopets, and similar to FR, the real life currency is tradeable, So you don't have to pay crazy amounts of cash for it.

Since the economy is a bit lacking right now, restocking can get you pretty rich if you buy autopricers for your shop. (I'm single handedly trying to fix that.)

BUT! That's not the only way to make some money if you're strapped for cash. The quests, and games actually make you a decent amount. I get a few hundred k a day from that alone. 

The crusade arena (battle system) Is actually a pretty fun RPG with quests, and monster battles. You even get point drops from monsters that are their own currency and can only be obtained by battling, which I think is pretty neat.

I'm not quite sure how else to describe it, if you get lost, users have maps in their blogs, and oh yes. You can have your own blog!

There's a weather system that effects different things, sometimes it's double XP in the crusade arena, sometimes you can get random events, sometimes quest rewards are doubled, and the weather type changes by the seasons irl. So you'll get some weather in seasons when you can't in others. While some others will be around all year long. 

There's a trading post and auction system which work pretty well for getting what you need. 

The art for the pets, and the colors they have are pretty badass too. 

Not to mention, there's an entire guide system for any questions you might have about the game

http://www.ichupedia.com/

#4 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

Just looking at the front page reminds me very much of the early days of Subeta. This might be a fun little distraction.

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:05 PM

Just looking at the front page reminds me very much of the early days of Subeta. This might be a fun little distraction.

I suggest it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users