Photo

Just downloaded AB!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

How do I log in? It's been a while so I may as well be brand spankin new to it. Where do I go from there? How do I change my settings? Halp. I know there's other posts about this topic exactly, but now that I need them, I can't seem to find them.

#2 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:53 PM

Hi there @ChuckleBritches first of all, welcome to neocodex. I'm assuming you mean you dowloaded the program manager? If so when you fire it up it will ask for your codex login information and then load all the programs. From that window, you can install Abrosia. 

Next to the install button in the Program manager is the run button for the ABer once you have it installed. 

This will open up the program itself. at the top of the window you'll see some tabs (file, settings, chat,...) You'll want to hover on settings and it will fold out. 

First one is your login tab, the one you've been looking for and which you put in your neo info.

second is your web settings, this is where you put in a proxy should you want to use one. In case you have multiple accounts and don't want them on the same IP.

Third and last, the program settings. Yet another new window with tabs. Now the general settings are the ones where you can lower buytimes and other things since you're advanced. main shop settings (the second tab) is where you switch shops.

I hope that helps you out a bit ;) If not, feel free to PM me. 

#3 JCab

JCab
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

If you don't have the Advanced Membership you'll probably need a RS list (a list that makes the ABer buy specifically what you want to buy), because the normal membership AB just enters a random shop and starts restocking profitable (but sometimes HTS) items and one cool thing about ABing is taking control of what you buy to maximise the profit.

#4 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

how does one get advanced membership? do you have to pay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users