6 replies to this topic

#1 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

Hi all

Its been awhile since I have been here lots has happened in my life mainly work related.  I am now back and able to consentrate a bit more on my life and hoping to get back into neopets more.  I hope everyone is good feels so long since I have last been here I will try and catch up as best as I can.

Anyways just a quick hello and hope everyone is good.

Philip

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:32 PM

Holy shit, your name is Philip?!

I always pictured you as seasoned female trailblazer who is tired of the world's shit, but still had the grace to engage in it. Also you would be able to wear a shawl and make it look fresh and youthful. There may be a cat or two in the house, but they're the independent kind who shits on your neighbor's property.

Damn.

Nice to meet you.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:15 AM

Welcome back mate! Good to see you around the place again :D Just in time for the AC!

#4 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:35 AM

Hi Phillip

Glad to see you back.

#5 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

rofl @Keil not far from the truth I tell ya :p

Cheers peeps just spent the last couple of hours working stuff out on neo feels like I have been away ages.  Loads of new names on the boards but nice to see some big names still around.  I will have to get the jist of the Mrs on whos who.

#6 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Hey, Philip! Welcome back! 

#7 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

rofl @Keil not far from the truth I tell ya :p

Cheers peeps just spent the last couple of hours working stuff out on neo feels like I have been away ages.  Loads of new names on the boards but nice to see some big names still around.  I will have to get the jist of the Mrs on whos who.

If it helps I used to be Aria. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users