Old Noob

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 millahseraaj

millahseraaj
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:39 AM

Hey everyone!!!!!

I am new to the site but have had my Neo acct for over 15 years. 

Trying to get a feel for everything and decided if Neo is still a game I want to play....

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

Welcome to the forum! If you need anything or require any help running programs etc, feel free to ask. We're a friendly community and have lots of helpful guides and other users who will be willing to lend a hand.

#3 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:10 AM

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

#4 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

Welcome! Hope you find all the things you are looking for, we have lots of awesome guides to accompany our amazing programs! :)

#5 masterbuilder

masterbuilder
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

Welcome, I am also a old neopets playing. 15 Years and new to the forum. Wondering if there is a pet trainer as I didnt see any in the list of Abrosia.

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:48 AM

Welcome, I am also a old neopets playing. 15 Years and new to the forum. Wondering if there is a pet trainer as I didnt see any in the list of Abrosia.

Welcome to you too :) To answer your query in regards to a pet trainer program, we have a couple. I highly recommend Valorsuite and then we also have Neoquest's Auto Trainer program (which I gather isn't updated for now, so I would avoid using this one until it is).

#7 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:40 AM

Welcome! If you decide cheating at neopets isn't for you, we have programs of all sorts, or you can just chill with the community if you play legit!

#8 masterbuilder

masterbuilder
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

Welcome to you too :) To answer your query in regards to a pet trainer program, we have a couple. I highly recommend Valorsuite and then we also have Neoquest's Auto Trainer program (which I gather isn't updated for now, so I would avoid using this one until it is).

Cheers. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users