Photo

altador cup and rank level up using ss

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 missymontero

missymontero
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:26 AM

anyone else using score sender for altador cup? I used it fine up until rank 7 and now my games played is going up but not my rank....

if I actually play the game both games played and rank go up....

anyone else experiencing this?

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:36 AM

Have you reached the daily cap?

#3 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:52 AM

anyone else using score sender for altador cup? I used it fine up until rank 7 and now my games played is going up but not my rank....
if I actually play the game both games played and rank go up....
anyone else experiencing this?

It's glitched right now, I think this is happening for most people.

#4 missymontero

missymontero
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

It's glitched right now, I think this is happening for most people.

ok..thanks...are you experiencing the level not going up as well?  it is just weird that if I play legit, it does rank up

#5 Daviid

Daviid
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

ok..thanks...are you experiencing the level not going up as well?  it is just weird that if I play legit, it does rank up

From what I've heard the data to the right of the game goes up, so surely there's some mistake in Neopets end when calculating and displaying your rank.

http://www.obyneo.co....png?u=USERNAME

That should give you your current rank.

#6 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

From what I've heard the data to the right of the game goes up, so surely there's some mistake in Neopets end when calculating and displaying your rank.

http://www.obyneo.co....png?u=USERNAME

That should give you your current rank.

Thanks! That worked great for me.

An important word of warning however (from @Hikimaru actually):

If you're using this, don't forget that if you rank up too high and visit it you will be listed on their page (/~AbsoluteCorruption). You may NM the owner asking him to keep you anonymous though.

If you've been maxing out regularly on your account, you would really want to stay off this page, honestly. Don't use the calculator above, and don't visit /~AbsoluteCorruption. Being listed on that page has greatly increased the chances of being frozen in the past, and in any case would draw unwanted attention especially if you been scoresending. (and I'm sure you have, rather than playing 5 hours straight of neopets games every day...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users