Quantcast

Photo

So how about that Neofriends Online bar working now?!

neofriends working

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

midu2u.jpg

Come on, if that doesn't get your hopes up, what will? This gets me excited... I am hoping not to be let down!

What else do you want to see fixed, come back (besides the obvious KQ lol)

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:42 AM

They actually fixed it?? That thing hasn't worked in years! (Not like it makes a difference to me, all my neofriends stopped playing years ago). 

I'd love to see Habi back, it made making NP just so easy. Leave it on in the background, and go play something else.

Along with Habi, I would love to see IOM brought back, it was one of my favorite games, and I'm sad I can't play it anymore. 

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

Too bad most of my friends are now frozen, or never log into neo anymore :[.

#4 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

Heck yeah they fixed it! Super cool! It is giving me hope that things are gonna start improving here very soon! *crosses fingers* And yes Habi was a huge money maker for sure! If they brought it back, I would be so happy!

What's IOM stand for? It's not clicking to me?

#5 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

I personally don't really care about the Neofriends Online thing, but if it's to be taken as a sign they're working on the site issues, then - yay! I'd loooooooooooove to see KQ fixed, the Battledome fixed, the glitched avvies fixed. What else? Oh, small things like Lenny Connundrum etc. Are my hopes too high? :) :) :)

#6 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

Too bad most of my friends are now frozen, or never log into neo anymore :[.

I make new friends every time I start a new account lol! I am in a cool guild with dope people!

I personally don't really care about the Neofriends Online thing, but if it's to be taken as a sign they're working on the site issues, then - yay! I'd loooooooooooove to see KQ fixed, the Battledome fixed, the glitched avvies fixed. What else? Oh, small things like Lenny Connundrum etc. Are my hopes too high? :) :) :)

I don't think they are too high yet! LoL we shall see... the waiting game begins!

BTW - was the Dice-a-Roo avvie glitched? Because if it was, I just got it two days ago using the Program Manager! I was surprised to see it in my avvies because I swear I thought someone said somewhere on this site that it was glitched.

#7 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

I make new friends every time I start a new account lol! I am in a cool guild with dope people!

I will never make another new account, ever again lol.

I think IOM is Invasion of Meridel(??). 

Maybe they'll fix AAA :D.

#8 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:45 AM

@Adam Not even if they brought back the site to its' glory days with KQ, Habi, New Plots, Avatar glitches fixed and still have ways to dupe items?

#9 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

@Adam Not even if they brought back the site to its' glory days with KQ, Habi, New Plots, Avatar glitches fixed and still have ways to dupe items?

I still have an account, so there's no point in making new ones.

#10 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:08 AM

I still have an account, so there's no point in making new ones.

Oh good, then don't get frozen! Hahaha

#11 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

Wowsers. Yeah, I assume all my old friends are frozen or quit by now, but that's still an amazing step in the right direction. Honestly, I've always had the strong opinion that the neofriends online feature is a really big deal - it shows that you're not the only person online who you know, in my opinion it makes the game feel a lot less dead (if you have active neofriends). Definitely good to hear.

#12 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

@Generic that is exactly how I feel about the friends bar working! It makes feel like people know me lol. It's a great feature and I can tell when people are on now like when I am talking in the guild, I know who to say hi without having to scroll through the messages!

#13 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:31 PM

I have no friends online right now. It's cool to see that feature back, though! I'd love to see habi and KQ come back first. 

#14 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

Me too @Trapezeo... I keep clicking on "Games" to see if it appears in the drop down menu like every hour lmao!

#15 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

This actually made me register again after being frozen a month ago. I love seeing other people being online for 18 hours and then feeling a little less pathetic. But then also remembering that I've been online for 28 hours and that I should probably go out. 

And of of course I hope this is a good sign, aka that NetDragon might bring back or fix some features.

#16 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:10 AM

I am surprised as fuck. But also, kind of happy?

#17 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

@Coops me too! I am not holding my breath though... not yet lol. I hope something awesome comes up very soon, something new! Or KQ/Habi!

#18 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:17 AM

@Coops me too! I am not holding my breath though... not yet lol. I hope something awesome comes up very soon, something new! Or KQ/Habi!

I really miss Habi. It was kind of tedious but I liked it. I liked how different it was from everything on Neopets. 

#19 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:32 AM

Exactly! It was calming to me! I loved rearranging everything! If I had a stressful day, I enjoyed habi that much more!

#20 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:54 AM

Heck yeah they fixed it! Super cool! It is giving me hope that things are gonna start improving here very soon! *crosses fingers* And yes Habi was a huge money maker for sure! If they brought it back, I would be so happy!

What's IOM stand for? It's not clicking to me?

I will never make another new account, ever again lol.

I think IOM is Invasion of Meridel(??). 

Maybe they'll fix AAA :D.

Correct. IOM is Invasion of Meridell. I can't remember why they removed it, something about too many cheaters I think.

AAA fix would be nice, and I'd love to make it that when you get frozen it actually tells you why instead of just showing "bad password". And have tickets be answered.  

#21 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Correct. IOM is Invasion of Meridell. I can't remember why they removed it, something about too many cheaters I think.

AAA fix would be nice, and I'd love to make it that when you get frozen it actually tells you why instead of just showing "bad password". And have tickets be answered.  

Yeah all these things plus shockwave games. I really loved the Hannah pirate cave games and I want the shockwave avatars dammit. QQ

#22 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

Yes and more yes! Tickets, meh - I'm not to worried about those for myself but it would be nice to stop seeing so many people comment on it on the facebook page... like answer the tickets lol. I think they should just unfreeze everyone and give us all a second chance, and then erase all tickets and make a Facebook post on their page that says "All frozen accounts are unfrozen, here's your second chance... don't screw it up!" lol

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

I'd love to make it that when you get frozen it actually tells you why instead of just showing "bad password".

Pretty sure someone said that you see the reason an account was frozen again now? I could be wrong, but I know I read somewhere that they had started giving reasons on the failed login page again.

#24 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

@Strategist -- I got scared when I saw your name come up on my friends list lol...I was like WTF IS THIS MAGIC.

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

@Strategist -- I got scared when I saw your name come up on my friends list lol...I was like WTF IS THIS MAGIC.

Ahhh I see you online! WTF, I has a friend xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neofriends, working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users