Quantcast

Photo

In the world of Neo, new to Codex, old to Pets!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 huffpuff

huffpuff
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

Hey! I have been playing Neo for years, but decided today that I wanted to try the autobuyer.  I am just terrible at restocking and games, so making points kind falls to Trudy and the fickleness of the FC. I love my account though and have put a lot of work into it, I would hate to be caught using it :( Am I worrying unnecessarily? I created a new account to try out some of the autoplayer games(which, how freakin' awesome are those?!), but since it has so few points, I haven't tried the buyer yet. I just wanna roll in the Neopian riches and complete cards/stamps... Is it such a bad thing?  Anyway, here I am ^_^ thanks for having me!

#2 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:18 PM

Hey! I have been playing Neo for years, but decided today that I wanted to try the autobuyer.  I am just terrible at restocking and games, so making points kind falls to Trudy and the fickleness of the FC. I love my account though and have put a lot of work into it, I would hate to be caught using it :( Am I worrying unnecessarily? I created a new account to try out some of the autoplayer games(which, how freakin' awesome are those?!), but since it has so few points, I haven't tried the buyer yet. I just wanna roll in the Neopian riches and complete cards/stamps... Is it such a bad thing?  Anyway, here I am ^_^ thanks for having me!

One thing you need to know about the world of cheating is, no matter how good the program. there's always a risk of getting caught. Now, ABing, carries a little less risk if you're careful. I haven't been caught ABing, (other than when I used unhuman times) and I've done it for a very long time. you need to use realistic times more than anything. And don't brag TOO much about your gains on site because someone will spite report you and you might get checked out. 

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:51 PM

Welcome!

You sound like a peek at our guide directory would be helpful:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

#4 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Welcome to codex

i recommend you to try program manager (with autoplayers of many games) in a side account to get a shot.

i always use some autoplayers like cellblock, cheat!, slots, snowars, go go go and pyramid in my main acc and im still alive haha 

#5 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

Hey and welcome to NC

Proxies will be your friend if you want to protect your main.  There are a lot of guides and members on here (not me soz) that use them or explain how to.  If you still cant work it out shoot me a pm and ill point you in the direction of someone who can help.

#6 huffpuff

huffpuff
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:53 AM

Thanks so much everyone! I will definitely be checking out guides ^_^ Part of me feels I am too late to get the hang of ABing, and I don't know if I could do it on my main, but I am going to read all about it and see what I can do on the new account I created.

#7 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

I still haven't used the ABer.... I feel like I would mess something up and freeze my account lol. #NervousNancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users