• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

It's probably the drugs I took for my back today making me super vulnerable and sappy, but I've been thinking about the people here on Codex that I love and admire today. Also I love my husband more than ever right now. So tell me about your love lives y'all. Codex love life or real life love life. Friendship love. Romantic love. idc. just tell me. if you want. 

#2 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:51 PM

My girlfriend.

Next month we'll be together for 5 years. I've never met another person like her. She's a really anti social person, yet every single day, ever since we got together she's always spent time with me. Even on days where we do our own thing, we'll just casually watch yu gi oh together, or play a video game at the end of the day.

She always acts really affectionate toward me, she's sweet, and I love her. 

She doesn't realize her own beauty either, but she's perfect. 

She's always there for me, and whenever I really wanted something, she'd sacrifice a lot to buy it for me. She spoils me rotten. 

She's always understanding if I have anxiety, or another problem related to mental health. She does anything I need to try to help the situation. 

We're always total nerds together and when we move in together I wanna try cosplaying together. 

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

My girlfriend.

Next month we'll be together for 5 years. I've never met another person like her. She's a really anti social person, yet every single day, ever since we got together she's always spent time with me. Even on days where we do our own thing, we'll just casually watch yu gi oh together, or play a video game at the end of the day.

She always acts really affectionate toward me, she's sweet, and I love her. 

She doesn't realize her own beauty either, but she's perfect. 

She's always there for me, and whenever I really wanted something, she'd sacrifice a lot to buy it for me. She spoils me rotten. 

She's always understanding if I have anxiety, or another problem related to mental health. She does anything I need to try to help the situation. 

We're always total nerds together and when we move in together I wanna try cosplaying together. 

Aww that's wonderful. 

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

I love my parents. They're the reason I'm here and the reason I have what I do. If it wasn't for them sacrificing themselves every single day, I wouln't be studying what I love, and just for that I owe the whole world to them. I honestly can't wait to give back.

I love my family, especially my cousins. Apparently I'm the favorite of all 7 (tbh it's pretty obvious). I love spending time with them, now more than ever because everyone lives in a different city, so those moments are relatively rare. I really miss my grandpa and grandma, they were the base of our family. To me, the most important thing in the world is family.

I love my close group of friends in college. I always thought my greatest friends were the ones I grew up with, but turns out it wasn't true - I barely talk to them (but I still cherish them a lot) aside for one or two. Now, in college, it's a whole different thing. In just one and a half years we've gone through so much together, and if it wasn't for them, I don't think I'd be as happy as I am. It feels like we've know each others since we were born. They can always make me laugh, but I also feel comfortable enough to express whenever I'm sad.

I'm not really good with words so I can't express how much I love all these people, but I do with all my heart.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:39 AM

My grandpa. 

Spoiler

#6 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:41 AM

My grandpa. 

Spoiler

I honestly saw that coming

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

I honestly saw that coming

bd464d8ba4861c59a01eab3959588c3f3628ece3

My grandma as well, she has some really nice clothes:

Spoiler

In all reality though, my parents. My dad espically since he's in China right now, so far away, and we can only talk through facetime. Mom as well, she makes me food when I'm far too tired to do it myself. 

Myself, because I'm awesome like that. 

IRL Grandma because she's old but she's still fun, plus, she takes me shopping and has a pool.

#8 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:00 AM

You, me, the fruits of my loins. 9/10 of the cats, Max, my fiancee, hedgehogs, kimmy schmidt, donjonatino and the original, and Edgar Cayce.

#9 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

You, me, the fruits of my loins. 9/10 of the cats, Max, my fiancee, hedgehogs, kimmy schmidt, donjonatino and the original, and Edgar Cayce.

I love you too! And all 10 of your cats. And your crotch fruit by proxy. I have the most ridiculous friend-crush on you. 

#10 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

I really love the friends I've made from codex. I've received a lot of great advice, been given shoulders to lean on and new perspectives. I mainly stick around on the slack app now because I avoid my laptop when I'm not at work. 

I love my family and I've been especially sappy regarding them since my niece passed earlier this year. A lot of people look at my sister funny because of her intense mental illness and the roller coaster that her choices come across as. I look at her and see someone who always has a positive attitude, has gone to hell and back & was a terrific Mother. My Dad recently got a girlfriend his first serious relationship since he got divorced 19(!!!) years ago. He's so giddy and after all he sacrificed in his life for his kids I am so elated that he has found someone and still maintains time for his kids. 

I'm gonna leave it there because I'm feeling kind of emotional reading others & sharing my own and don't want to over share. :) 

#11 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

Jop0iOfHGRE

Was hoping this thread had something to do with this R&B classic.

Anyway, can't say I love anybody but myself and my mawmaw. If anybody else out here is like this also, you are not alone. <3

Edited by Pink_Bubble, 29 July 2017 - 08:02 PM.

#12 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

I am in love with my man. I will forever love my daughter Kyra Jade. I love my codex fam for real! Y'all act like better fam than my actual family. You're always there when I need you and we even sometimes fight like a fam. My real family always gangs up on me to talk shit... and they loved tearing me down and telling me how awful I am as a person for how we dealt with everything involving Kyra. I got the short end of the stick with my fam in rl so I appreciate my codex fam!

#13 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:10 AM

Just my Boy and our bunnies. They take up too much room in my heart to love anyone else.

#14 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

I love my man, my cat, my good codex friends, and food.

edit: food isn't really a who, but fuck it, i dont care.

#15 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:26 PM

Just my Boy and our bunnies. They take up too much room in my heart to love anyone else.

Hey you're back. I didn't know you had bunnies. You should post pictures!

I love my man, my cat, my good codex friends, and food.

edit: food isn't really a who, but fuck it, i dont care.

Food is allowed. 

#16 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

My dog, myself, queso and jalapeno margs

#17 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

I love my girlfriend!

We play lots of video games together, and she's the best thing to ever happen to me.

We've been together for 2 years! :D

#18 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

mmm it's probably not love since I'm still relatively young but I've liked someone for a few years

aaand basically they've lead me on for a few years

so that's how that is...

but I love my sister tons!

#19 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:41 PM

My birds! I have two and they're absolutely amazing :D

#20 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:50 AM

My best friend. He's been hanging with me for nearly a decade now, and he's the longest friend I have.

Been with me through thick and thin - I really can't thank him enough and I can't imagine a life without him.

#21 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:08 PM

My dog, myself, queso and jalapeno margs

Somehow I missed this. Queso probably the greatest dip ever. Mmm, especially with poblanos, jalapenos, tomatoes and smoked paprika and chiles. Yes please.

You should post pictures of your birbs.

#22 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

Somehow I missed this. Queso probably the greatest dip ever. Mmm, especially with poblanos, jalapenos, tomatoes and smoked paprika and chiles. Yes please.

You should post pictures of your birbs.

Can I add queso as my second true love?

#23 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

Can I add queso as my second true love?

It's your love. You're free to give it to whoever or whatever you please. 

#24 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:19 PM

It's your love. You're free to give it to whoever or whatever you please. 

Okay. Food in general comes in second place. 

But Queso is like a spicy foreign lover. It's special

#25 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

omg I love birds!

What kind of birds do you have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users