Photo

How often is the item database updated?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Loccy

Loccy
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:51 AM

I just had a look at the Booktastic Books items, and there is quite a few items that aren't listed on there at all, mostly r100 ones, where the real value is.

These aren't new items either. Just wondering what the chances of this being the case with other stores is? Heaven knows how many people may have missed :S

#2 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:13 AM

R100s are very rare to rs so nothing really missed there but....

As for items that are UB that need pricing its hard as you need a user base to do a lot of the work for you and at the moment prices in neo are moving around like a yoyo.  I try to restock in different shops so that I am updating the system with not just the "common" shops but as for UBs I dont do enough I think I will start submitting p[rices on my items that are UB once sold.

#3 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

I just had a look at the Booktastic Books items, and there is quite a few items that aren't listed on there at all, mostly r100 ones, where the real value is.

These aren't new items either. Just wondering what the chances of this being the case with other stores is? Heaven knows how many people may have missed :S

Check ValorSuite if you want a second opinion of the value of an item.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users