murder spooki

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#76 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

WELP, I'm already stumped. I think I may know the weapon though. I'll sleep on it.

#77 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

Wtf lmaooo I have no idea. I'm going to have to re-read this when I'm not half asleep.

I'm 86% sure it's Joe because he's just too damn into this to NOT be a murderer.

#78 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:23 AM

Collecting clues....  :thumbsup:

#79 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:25 AM

ok found 2 clues but for life of me cant figure them out :p but having fun still

#80 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:24 AM

I don't know why but your display pic keeps confusing me and I keep thinking you're @Romy

I'll remember to turn the lights on next time I take a picture :p I only realized how dark it is on the day after

#81 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:36 AM

While other people have almost solved it, I just found my first hint. Whee~

#82 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the murderer definitely one of the guests and not some random member on codex? thanks:D

#83 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the murderer definitely one of the guests and not some random member on codex? thanks:D

It's not stupid. But yes. The only possible murderers are on the guest list.

#84 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:58 AM

It's not stupid. But yes. The only possible murderers are on the guest list.

Thnks! I think I've found all the clues now.. just need to work them out.. :ninja:

#85 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

@Coops Where my next clue at?

#86 titsfullyjacked

titsfullyjacked
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

@Coops Where my next clue at?

Yeah would be nice not sure what to else to do to images besides layers mask/photo to text anything else to find stuff in the images?

Also low-key feel kinda like a stalker reading old posts looking for other clues/spoilers especially because I'm new to the forum and end up checking out like old ass images/stories a bunch of members here have written about their lives. Well back to searching for clues...

#87 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

Yeah would be nice not sure what to else to do to images besides layers mask/photo to text anything else to find stuff in the images?

Well, there's a good amount to figure out from those images :p

#88 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:21 PM

Since people seem to be struggling with some clues that are already floating around, I will give a couple hints about them. In addition, I am releasing the final set of clues. That said, I will give hints about already released hints, if no one has won (@Sweeney :p) and people are still struggling. So tagging everyone for posterity: @Nymh @Hikimaru @Swar @Rocket @Ladida @Kaddict @Amarillo @Karla @Susie @Trapezeo @Adam @jaredyne @Eefi @Bones @Silentqueen @Cnourinha @Trichomes @Amethyst @cara @Chalsey @Cannabis @Kat @ghoul123 @Generic @wikkles @Padme @Fawktastix

Hints about first set of clues

Spoiler

Here is the start to the last set of clues

Spoiler

#89 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Welp. Wish I would have waited to guess xD

#90 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:06 PM

I got all of the clues, now I just need to figure this out...

#91 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

Welp. Wish I would have waited to guess xD

Since this is the first time running this, I kind of want feedback as I host this, do you think the 24 hour rule is too much? Idk, I feel like it might be and I'm willing to adjust the contest rules and stuff.

What does everyone else think about the 24 hour guessing timer?

#92 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

Since this is the first time running this, I kind of want feedback as I host this, do you think the 24 hour rule is too much? Idk, I feel like it might be and I'm willing to adjust the contest rules and stuff.

What does everyone else think about the 24 hour guessing timer?

I feel like it could be shortened, maybe even up to 12 hours?

Aaaaaand I'm done :cool: (inb4 I'm not the first one LOL)

#93 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Smart... I guess I'll lock myself in my room forever and sleep with an eye open.

giphy.gif

This isn't exactly what I wanted but it'll do lmao

Scared but also kind of aroused

On another note I suck at puzzles I have no clue :)

#94 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

I've found random clues, jotted them down in a nonsensical manner, and I am having so much fun even though I'm never going to get this. :p :D

#95 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:30 PM

Ow I was travelling, so I'm completely lost. Better read everything now :p

#96 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

Aaaaaand I'm done :cool: (inb4 I'm not the first one LOL)

You beat me :p I wasn't on when it went up, and I've not heard of that cipher before xD

#97 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

Yup definitely don't have this...

@Coops for those of us who are completely stupid, when you announce the winner will you breakdown what all the clues were, how they tied together to get the murderer, weapon, room?

For me personally that will help understand how the game works so I can better understand for next time. I'm sure I'm not alone in this lol.

#98 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

You beat me :p I wasn't on when it went up, and I've not heard of that cipher before xD

Hahaha good timing, and neither had I, my good friend google quickly showed me its existence :p

#99 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Yup definitely don't have this...

@Coops for those of us who are completely stupid, when you announce the winner will you breakdown what all the clues were, how they tied together to get the murderer, weapon, room?

For me personally that will help understand how the game works so I can better understand for next time. I'm sure I'm not alone in this lol.

Yes. I'm in the process of making the winner thread right now with all the clues gathered and explained. Sorry it's taking me so damn long lol. I've been working on the thread for almost an hour now. xD

#100 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

Yes. I'm in the process of making the winner thread right now with all the clues gathered and explained. Sorry it's taking me so damn long lol. I've been working on the thread for almost an hour now. xD

Take your time!! This went a lot faster than expected :D I figured we would be here for a week trying to figure this out lmao

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: murder, spooki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users