murder spooki

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

Hahaha good timing, and neither had I, my good friend google quickly showed me its existence :p

That's how I found it in the end :p I was really close to figuring it out without knowing about it, but the "same row/column" letter rules were a little arcane for the specific cipher compared to what I was guessing at ;_;

@Coops, I call doing the next one :D

#102 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

That's how I found it in the end :p I was really close to figuring it out without knowing about it, but the "same row/column" letter rules were a little arcane for the specific cipher compared to what I was guessing at ;_;

@Coops, I call doing the next one :D

@Swarley are you okay with this since you won? Winner gets dibs per the guidelines, but if he's cool with you hosting a round before him, I am, I know you'll come up with something fucking amazing.

Goddammit @Swar. I forgot you changed your name lol

#103 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

@Swarley are you okay with this since you won? Winner gets dibs per the guidelines, but if he's cool with you hosting a round before him, I am, I know you'll come up with something fucking amazing.

Goddammit @Swar. I forgot you changed your name lol

Sorry, everyone called me Swar so I had to do it :p

And yes, I'm totally fine! I love coming up with puzzles, but I love solving them even more! (Although to give others a chance to win I won't submit my answers even if I solve it first :p)

#104 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

Oop, I forgot about that. My bad!

#105 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

Sorry, everyone called me Swar so I had to do it :p

And yes, I'm totally fine! I love coming up with puzzles, but I love solving them even more! (Although to give others a chance to win I won't submit my answers even if I solve it first :p)

Yess, thank you. And of course, you're welcome to host the round after @Sweeney, because I know not all winners will have time or want to host this contest.

Oop, I forgot about that. My bad!

It's cool! You're good to host. Let me edit the guidelines after the feedback from players - then you can have at it. :)

#106 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:14 PM

It's cool! You're good to host. Let me edit the guidelines after the feedback from players - then you can have at it. :)

Neat-o :D

I promise not to make it too hard :p

#107 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

I am super sad I missed the sign up for this. I WOULD LOVE TO PARTICIPATE!!

#108 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Damn, that was fast. I hadn't even read the clues yet. That doesn't mean I didn't send in my guess tho

#109 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

Since this is the first time running this, I kind of want feedback as I host this, do you think the 24 hour rule is too much? Idk, I feel like it might be and I'm willing to adjust the contest rules and stuff.

What does everyone else think about the 24 hour guessing timer?

I think it was more the fact that I guessed right before you posted another clue xD

I had fun trying! It did go super fast. We just have some smart people here!

#110 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

Congrats Swar! I think the rules are ok, I sort of ended up errrr indisposed (i gotta stop ending up in hospital) so I missed the whole thing. Thanks for running it, though! Nice to have new things to do

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: murder, spooki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users