Marvel's The Defenders

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

361bf23e80cc4b13d293d4c85d90e645.jpg

This show consists of a mixture of Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage & Iron Fist. 

I would have to say Marvel did a superb job of creating a 'Legends of Tomorrow' mixture of superheroes within the Marvel Television Universe which exceeds the storylines and expectations of any of The CW network television shows. 

Very much enjoyed it and would highly recommend the series to anyone! 

Rating: 9/10

Edited by P3NGU1N, 21 August 2017 - 02:58 PM.

#2 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

SOOOO - We're only on episode 2, but so far so good. I dislike Daredevil and refuse to watch his series, but I LOVE Jessica and Luke. Never watched Iron Fist, but I think I will now.

#3 P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

SOOOO - We're only on episode 2, but so far so good. I dislike Daredevil and refuse to watch his series, but I LOVE Jessica and Luke. Never watched Iron Fist, but I think I will now.

Iron Fist makes up most of this season. His individual series was a bit of a let down TBH. Not a huge fan of daredevil or jessica, but I decided it was worth my time to watch since I hate all of THE CW TV shows like Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, The Flash, etc. 

I binge watched it in 12 hours. Can't wait for season 2 of this. Hopefully season 2 of The Iron Fist will be better too.

#4 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

Iron Fist makes up most of this season. His individual series was a bit of a let down TBH. Not a huge fan of daredevil or jessica, but I decided it was worth my time to watch since I hate all of THE CW TV shows like Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, The Flash, etc. 

I binge watched it in 12 hours. Can't wait for season 2 of this. Hopefully season 2 of The Iron Fist will be better too.

Yeah, it got pretty shit reviews so I avoided it, but I might check it out. I heard he's very emo. 

#5 P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Yeah, it got pretty shit reviews so I avoided it, but I might check it out. I heard he's very emo. 

He's quite pouty and always announces 'I am the Iron Fist' ....Alright we get it. haha. 

#6 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:24 AM

Iron fist is the worst thing about the defenders. Just a poor actor and I hate the childish character they made him. But Daredevil is the opposite for me - the best show and best actor of the bunch. Loved the Defenders (except most of the iron fist scenes) and enjoyed watching them interact. Pumped for season 3 of daredevil now.

#7 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

He's quite pouty and always announces 'I am the Iron Fist' ....Alright we get it. haha. 

HAHA!!! So far, I find him to come off as an angsty rich kid. Could be wrong though, I'm only four episodes in. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users