NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

Quoting Jellyneo:

UPDATE: TNT have updated their [/size]offical Neoboard:

Hello Fellow Neopians! Scrappy here!

I'm here to level with you guys and let you know what's the deal here! As you may have noticed, Fyora is a little slow in assembling her troops to respond to the events at the Faerie Festival. Believe me, Scrappy (and the rest of TNT) wants the battle to begin more than anyone!!

However, due to happenings in the TNT offices (the acquiring previously mentioned), priorities had to shift slightly. Don't get me wrong, it is a GREAT thing! We have so much excitement happening here and there are soooo many things in the works for you guys! But sadly, that took us slightly off schedule.

So, Fyora is waiting on our word, which I promise you is coming! Then, the battle will begin! I understand any and all frustration due to the delay but in the long run I think it will be worth it! So, remain the wonderfully patient Neopians that you are, keep training and you will be rewarded :)

Stay cool, my friends!
-Scrappy

P.S. Don't forget to go check out Haunted Hijinks :)

Scrappy has subsequently clarified that this doesn't mean the plot will be delayed from her original hinted November timeline - just her means of explaining the slow October schedule.[/size]

Well, it won't be a plot. I believe it will be a plain battle. Like the obelisk one. [/size]

Did the Obelisk stuff ever end or can you still battle?

#27 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

It is still going on.

#28 SloppyCellTech

SloppyCellTech
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:34 AM

I've never done a plot before, so I am so excited for this one :). I have all my BD gear ready to go.

#29 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

Over/under if this plot takes place in 2017 or 2018 at this point? Willing to give decent odds on 2019 as well.

#30 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:28 PM

Will Neopets ever be un-purpled?? Tune in to find out, late 2020

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users