Entries Due: 26 October 2017 at 8:59 pm NST
Voting Ends: 30 October 2017 at 8:59 pm NST
How to write a haiku:
- A haiku has three lines.
- The first line must have 5 syllables.
- The middle line must have 7 syllables.
The last line must have 5 syllables.
- It does not have to rhyme.
- Write a halloween, spooky, or fall themed haiku.
- Must be written by you.
- Entries are anonymous.
- Keep it appropriate. Don't violate the Neocodex Rules.
- Two entries per person.
- PM your entries to me!
(Credit to Liesa for the candy corn and... e.e me for the spider)
500k NPs donated by me!
500k NPs donated by @Kate !
500k NPs donated by @Bones !
Post or PM to donate something!