• 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

I'll agree with everyone who said the new Star Wars. *throws confetti around*

#27 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:57 AM

Today is my last day of work until the 27th, so I'm looking forward to not waking up to an alarm tomorrow morning.

#28 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:06 AM

I'm so excited for my boyfriend to come home in 4 days, he went back home to his family for the holidays this year. He has been gone two weeks and I miss him terribly, I'm really looking forward to seeing him.

#29 Dorea

Dorea
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:01 PM

I'm looking forward to attending more concerts this year! I never got a chance to attend any until recently, so hoping to attend as many as I can in 2018.

#30 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:50 PM

I am looking forward to going to Mexico on a family trip next week. It's been a while since we've done anything as a family (as my sister and I moved away for school/work) and it's been a long time since I've had a vacation without it being attached to work in any way.

I am purposefully tying up all the loose ends at work before I leave so that I don't have to think about work. My only tough decisions should be whether to have a Corona or a rum and coke. :p

#31 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

Going to see Pod Save America live in April.

#32 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:24 PM

I am looking forward to going to Mexico on a family trip next week. It's been a while since we've done anything as a family (as my sister and I moved away for school/work) and it's been a long time since I've had a vacation without it being attached to work in any way.

I am purposefully tying up all the loose ends at work before I leave so that I don't have to think about work. My only tough decisions should be whether to have a Corona or a rum and coke. :p

We're going on vacation next week too. I have to take all my 'work' (kids) with me though.

#33 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:47 PM

The next time I get to video chat with Baldman. 

#34 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

I volunteered to let nurses in training draw blood on me tonight.

#35 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:02 PM

Five days off in a couple weeks. It'll be a nice reprieve from working overtime hours every week the last three months. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users