Newbie here

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 katarz

katarz
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hi,

I have been playing neopets on and off forever, just got back into it 4 years ago again, lost interest, but really interested again now and getting bored already and sick of having to play boring flash games to get neopoints and playing the stock market is fun, but so slow so decided to join the dark side. Lol, anyone willing to guide me in using bit slicer to get the maths nightmare avatar that would be great thank you!

#2 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

Welcome back to neo and NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

#3 liamusprime

liamusprime
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:02 AM

Welcome back! I've yet to use any of the tools here, mainly because they won't install on my (radio edit) machine. But I'm enjoying my stay all the same. If you figure anything out though let us know! Would love to know how you are coming along :)

#4 katarz

katarz
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:47 AM

Thanks Philip and Liamusprime. What got you both interested in neopets?

#5 liamusprime

liamusprime
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

I've been playing since 2002 almost. However, there have been long periods of time where I didn't play, including an iced account from almost a decade ago. I've started playing again since I've had kids, allowing them both time to play and dig around in the site.

#6 katarz

katarz
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Sorry for the late reply. That sounds lovely. I started playing neopets really young to so it continues to be a game I always go back to.

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

Welcome to codex! Here's a bit slicer guide that might help:

http://www.neocodex....native-for-mac/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users