• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#226 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 775 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:01 AM

Today's news:

Thank Fyora the Jetsam is almost entirely healed! A job well done to all those who have been working tirelessly to heal our injured Neopian! Stay tuned because there are more pets who need our help!

spoilers he's really not, still more than 1/4 of the health bar to go

#227 adamj95

adamj95
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

There is now a Meerca to donate potions to heal it. 

#228 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 775 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

There is now a Meerca to donate potions to heal it. 

Indeed there is! And the Jetsam is actually close to being "healed" now

0T5I4HJ.png

The Meerca takes Potions II and III. Caps are still active for the battledome... so hopefully you have enough wraith drops already. The required items drop from Deathball Wraith and Snapjaw Wraith

You can get the following achievement rewards for stuffing potions down this Meerca's throat:

I Helped a Meerca: give that Meerca 2 potions
reward:gif_twr_meercakeyring.gif Transformed Meerca Keyring

Generous Giving: give that Meerca 4 potions

reward: boo_twr_infirmarymeerca.gifMy Days in the Infirmary - a Meercas Account

Mirthful Meerca: give that Meerca 6 potions

reward: sta_twr_recoveredmeerca.gifRecovered Meerca Collectable Charm

#229 MissToad

MissToad
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Need to go over the stone bridge unto the dark woods until you find,  *GASP* an injured Queen Fyona.  I'm thinking we'll have to beat the wraith out of a possessed Queen in the final round of fighting.  Good, never liked that smug so and so.

Also, apparently the Jetsam is healed as Concoction 1 is no longer usable.   @jaredyne

Edited by MissToad, 12 January 2018 - 12:21 PM.

#230 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 775 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

Need to go over the stone bridge unto the dark woods until you find,  *GASP* an injured Queen Fyona.  I'm thinking we'll have to beat the wraith out of a possessed Queen in the final round of fighting.  Good, never liked that smug so and so.

Also, apparently the Jetsam is healed as Concoction 1 is no longer usable.   @jaredyne

Thanks! OHHHH BOYYYYY MORE FAERIE CAVERNS i mean wild woods

w4oA3WX.png

where's the "no" button??

Just like last time keep trying every 2 hours to find a way through the woods. Then you find Fyora and oh man you are right it would be amazing if we got to beat her stupid face up in the battledome later...

So... I just found Fyora on my third try. However I found something interesting. I "failed" that try, but on the last "left/right" choice I just kept hammering the "Right" button, so after being told I failed it took me back to the path to choose a direction again. I chose a direction, found Fyora. Nice and glitchy. This was in firefox.

#231 MissToad

MissToad
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

Damn it,  the hatching of an anthropomorphic insect, Queen Fyona is in the infirmary. 

#232 Karla

Karla
  • I live, I learn, I rule.

• 2,372 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

I found Fyora on my 2nd try. Thankfully I had enough ingredients to give her the potions needed for the achievements.

Because of these item caps, there are still some folks who have to pay lots in neopoints just to get the ingredients to make potions. I can only see the prices for the ingredients climbing up, and they're essentially needed to complete the plot steps. TNT didn't think this plot through very well...

#233 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 775 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

Can we not help Fyora?

This week's editorial does mention the caps:

Hey there TNT, were there any updates on the timeline toward raising the NP limit on user shops? Currently players have to use the trading post and auction house as workarounds when they want to do a simple shop transaction and it would be a huge quality of life upgrade to be able to do higher limits in the user shop. Thanks!! ~keleri
Yes, this is one of the first updates we want to roll out to you guys so you can expect to see this one fairly soon!!

Hrmmm... I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyway! Queen RBF:

eoeQoBZ.png

She wants Concoction IV and V. You can get the ingredients for these from fighting Deathball Wraith and Wind Rider Wraith

Last step required a lot of Wraith Fur (Deathball Wraith drop) and so does this step so great! They're now 30-40k on the SSW. Clearly I'm a moron for assuming TNT would fix the caps before they affected progression so badly and you definitely shouldn't have listened to me and hoarded these things. 420 wildly overestimate TNT's level of competency everyday

Achievements:

I Helped the Queen: feed Fyora 2 potions

Reward: twr_gif_getwellfyo_balloon.gifGet Well Soon Fyora Balloon

Royal Relief: feed Fyora 4 potions

Reward: twr_boo_queendiary.gifThe Queens Diary

The Kingdom Thanks You: feed Fyora 6 potions

Reward: twr_sta_fyora_charm.gif Fyora Collectable Charm

Edited by jaredyne, 13 January 2018 - 10:39 PM.

#234 Bendida

Bendida

• 285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:26 AM

This week's editorial does mention the caps:

I don't quite get it - it's requested that they raise the limit in the shops so you can sell items for more than 99,999 NP, is this right?

#235 Jelly

Jelly
  • 60 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

Some of the art in this plot... Fyora looks busted.

#236 Swar

Swar
  • com muito orgulho, com muito amor <3

• 9,103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

I don't quite get it - it's requested that they raise the limit in the shops so you can sell items for more than 99,999 NP, is this right?

I assume @jaredyne copied the wrong question :p Because that's what it says, indeed. This is the cap question (shortened by JN):

... I was thinkin' about the 35 cap of dropped battledome items on The Wraith Resurgence Plot. I'm a little worried about the donations of potion from the injured Neopets. With only a few items to make potions, how we can donate a lot? You're attempted to remove this cap-thing?
... But anyways, this is a conversation going around TNT. We cannot simply remove the cap completely, otherwise Neopia would be running rampant with these Wraith items and that would just be insanity. However, we also want to make sure everyone has enough to participate in everything! I will definitely release something on Monday/Tuesday to give you a further update on it but we will make sure everyone has enough to be able to participate in all aspects of the plot!

#237 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 775 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:05 PM

I assume @jaredyne copied the wrong question :p Because that's what it says, indeed. This is the cap question (shortened by JN):

Lol! Totally spaced on that XD thanks!

#238 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted Yesterday, 03:27 PM

When you get the battle archivement, you can't get more challenge's items... right?

I need to create new potions and they are so expensive...

#239 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted Today, 09:40 AM

I missed the days for the Jetsam portion of the plot, do y'all think they will reopen that part?? I know it's a fat chance, it's just so annoying that I have completed everything else except for that *sideyeemoji*

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users