• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#226 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:01 AM

Today's news:

Thank Fyora the Jetsam is almost entirely healed! A job well done to all those who have been working tirelessly to heal our injured Neopian! Stay tuned because there are more pets who need our help!

spoilers he's really not, still more than 1/4 of the health bar to go

#227 adamj95

adamj95
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

There is now a Meerca to donate potions to heal it. 

#228 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

There is now a Meerca to donate potions to heal it. 

Indeed there is! And the Jetsam is actually close to being "healed" now

0T5I4HJ.png

The Meerca takes Potions II and III. Caps are still active for the battledome... so hopefully you have enough wraith drops already. The required items drop from Deathball Wraith and Snapjaw Wraith

You can get the following achievement rewards for stuffing potions down this Meerca's throat:

I Helped a Meerca: give that Meerca 2 potions
reward:gif_twr_meercakeyring.gif Transformed Meerca Keyring

Generous Giving: give that Meerca 4 potions

reward: boo_twr_infirmarymeerca.gifMy Days in the Infirmary - a Meercas Account

Mirthful Meerca: give that Meerca 6 potions

reward: sta_twr_recoveredmeerca.gifRecovered Meerca Collectable Charm

#229 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Need to go over the stone bridge unto the dark woods until you find,  *GASP* an injured Queen Fyona.  I'm thinking we'll have to beat the wraith out of a possessed Queen in the final round of fighting.  Good, never liked that smug so and so.

Also, apparently the Jetsam is healed as Concoction 1 is no longer usable.   @jaredyne

Edited by MissToad, 12 January 2018 - 12:21 PM.

#230 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

Need to go over the stone bridge unto the dark woods until you find,  *GASP* an injured Queen Fyona.  I'm thinking we'll have to beat the wraith out of a possessed Queen in the final round of fighting.  Good, never liked that smug so and so.

Also, apparently the Jetsam is healed as Concoction 1 is no longer usable.   @jaredyne

Thanks! OHHHH BOYYYYY MORE FAERIE CAVERNS i mean wild woods

w4oA3WX.png

where's the "no" button??

Just like last time keep trying every 2 hours to find a way through the woods. Then you find Fyora and oh man you are right it would be amazing if we got to beat her stupid face up in the battledome later...

So... I just found Fyora on my third try. However I found something interesting. I "failed" that try, but on the last "left/right" choice I just kept hammering the "Right" button, so after being told I failed it took me back to the path to choose a direction again. I chose a direction, found Fyora. Nice and glitchy. This was in firefox.

#231 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

Damn it,  the hatching of an anthropomorphic insect, Queen Fyona is in the infirmary. 

#232 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

I found Fyora on my 2nd try. Thankfully I had enough ingredients to give her the potions needed for the achievements.

Because of these item caps, there are still some folks who have to pay lots in neopoints just to get the ingredients to make potions. I can only see the prices for the ingredients climbing up, and they're essentially needed to complete the plot steps. TNT didn't think this plot through very well...

#233 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

Can we not help Fyora?

This week's editorial does mention the caps:

Hey there TNT, were there any updates on the timeline toward raising the NP limit on user shops? Currently players have to use the trading post and auction house as workarounds when they want to do a simple shop transaction and it would be a huge quality of life upgrade to be able to do higher limits in the user shop. Thanks!! ~keleri
Yes, this is one of the first updates we want to roll out to you guys so you can expect to see this one fairly soon!!

Hrmmm... I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyway! Queen RBF:

eoeQoBZ.png

She wants Concoction IV and V. You can get the ingredients for these from fighting Deathball Wraith and Wind Rider Wraith

Last step required a lot of Wraith Fur (Deathball Wraith drop) and so does this step so great! They're now 30-40k on the SSW. Clearly I'm a moron for assuming TNT would fix the caps before they affected progression so badly and you definitely shouldn't have listened to me and hoarded these things. 420 wildly overestimate TNT's level of competency everyday

Achievements:

I Helped the Queen: feed Fyora 2 potions

Reward: twr_gif_getwellfyo_balloon.gifGet Well Soon Fyora Balloon

Royal Relief: feed Fyora 4 potions

Reward: twr_boo_queendiary.gifThe Queens Diary

The Kingdom Thanks You: feed Fyora 6 potions

Reward: twr_sta_fyora_charm.gif Fyora Collectable Charm

Edited by jaredyne, 13 January 2018 - 10:39 PM.

#234 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:26 AM

This week's editorial does mention the caps:

I don't quite get it - it's requested that they raise the limit in the shops so you can sell items for more than 99,999 NP, is this right?

#235 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

Some of the art in this plot... Fyora looks busted.

#236 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

I don't quite get it - it's requested that they raise the limit in the shops so you can sell items for more than 99,999 NP, is this right?

I assume @jaredyne copied the wrong question :p Because that's what it says, indeed. This is the cap question (shortened by JN):

... I was thinkin' about the 35 cap of dropped battledome items on The Wraith Resurgence Plot. I'm a little worried about the donations of potion from the injured Neopets. With only a few items to make potions, how we can donate a lot? You're attempted to remove this cap-thing?
... But anyways, this is a conversation going around TNT. We cannot simply remove the cap completely, otherwise Neopia would be running rampant with these Wraith items and that would just be insanity. However, we also want to make sure everyone has enough to participate in everything! I will definitely release something on Monday/Tuesday to give you a further update on it but we will make sure everyone has enough to be able to participate in all aspects of the plot!

#237 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:05 PM

I assume @jaredyne copied the wrong question :p Because that's what it says, indeed. This is the cap question (shortened by JN):

Lol! Totally spaced on that XD thanks!

#238 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:27 PM

When you get the battle archivement, you can't get more challenge's items... right?

I need to create new potions and they are so expensive...

#239 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:40 AM

I missed the days for the Jetsam portion of the plot, do y'all think they will reopen that part?? I know it's a fat chance, it's just so annoying that I have completed everything else except for that *sideyeemoji*

#240 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

If you do anything to make them open that part of the plot up again, and thus extending it even further, me and just about everyone will form a very large posse. Your death will be swift, but not painful, for we would not do unto others as this piss pot of a plot has done onto us. 

Edited by BirdistheWord, 16 January 2018 - 09:09 PM.

#241 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

When you get the battle archivement, you can't get more challenge's items... right?

I need to create new potions and they are so expensive...

It's not achievement-based, there's a hard cap of I think 35 drops per plot item. TNT did say they would revisit the cap this week, but TNT say a lot of things.

#242 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:47 AM

They said they'll "release something Monday/Tuesday" but it's already Wednesday and I'm not surprised there's nothing at all. I don't know how long this plot will drag on...

#243 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:29 AM

No need for the mods to call my mom or anything, but I can't be the only one who wants to kill myself every time they decide to drag this on. I appreciate that they tried, but it needs to be over by January. If it's not? Things will get weird. They're delaying things now out of spite. If they said no...that would be something.  

That should be the statement they release every time there's a new stupid glitch or complaint..... "No". Takes one second to write and post and better than nothing. 

Example: 

"TNT, we want our weapons nerfed."

Answer: No.

"TNT we want the caps removed."

Answer: No.

Edited by BirdistheWord, 17 January 2018 - 07:33 AM.

#244 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:18 AM

Once again dear friends, into the breech.  The clue to mystic murmurs is the 4th paper on the screen.  The one on the right hand side.   There are more rings on the chest,  not sure if that beautiful hack still works.  You then get a "Reflecting Vanities" to fight the Hulking Wraith

Weapons:

Jhudoras Bewitched Ring

Shield of Faerieland

Rancid Battle Dung

Clawed Shield

Skarls Hasty Mace

Tower Shield

Then make 4 more concoctions.

Neopet Fruit Machine and Colzan's Shrine...

Tiki Tack Tombola and Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity.

Also, Caps have been  relaxed.   So more Wraith drops.

The reflecting weapon does not reflect. 

Edited by MissToad, 18 January 2018 - 04:48 PM.

#245 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

The battledome is glitched! I just fought the wraith, went back to fight again, and it says I have no weapons (where it shows what weapons you have)? Is anyone else getting this? I cannot afford to get all the weapons I had again lmao. 

Edited by FaerieQueen, 18 January 2018 - 02:13 PM.

#246 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

The battledome is glitched! I just fought the wraith, went back to fight again, and it says I have no weapons (where it shows what weapons you have)? Is anyone else getting this? I cannot afford to get all the weapons I had again lmao. 

Not affecting me in Chrome; was good earlier and just battled again with no problem. Yikes; I hope that gets sorted out for you!

#247 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

Not affecting me in Chrome; was good earlier and just battled again with no problem. Yikes; I hope that gets sorted out for you!

They came back, luckily! BUT I only got 3 wraith bloods  after battling on hard like 15 times. Is that normal? Also, the bd is super slow for me, and has given me a couple of error messages. I had to buy the other three wraith bloods to finish up the potion making in a timely manner. 

EDIT: I use chrome as well. I wish I knew what was wrong with it for me.

Edited by FaerieQueen, 18 January 2018 - 03:42 PM.

#248 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

Weapons disappear on occasion,

Apparently lag is making this a frequent event.

There is also "Pull up your weapons and there are 30 extra Fists"

#249 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

Great. So I suppose we'll have to deal with one more murmur (at least) after this one, judging by the ingredients on Taelia's table. This round give the blood, so the next one apparently will give the blueish-purplish thing in the bottle next to it. At this pace I wonder if the plot will manage to finish before the AC...

#250 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

Someone mentioned on another forum something about using the source code to easily unlock the chest? I didn't understand, but everyone else seemed to, and no one seemed to want to explain. Anyone here know what that could be? I'm completely stuck on this last chest. Can open it up, just can't get the damn achievement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users