The Wraith Resurgence

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#301 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:16 AM

What stats do you have,  are you sure you can't do it with a jade elixir and a thick smoke bomb?

Oh, I see that my accounts now have the missing evil-squared coconuts and bobble heads.  I was going to be right upset if I didn't get my heads.

much too low like everything under 100 still. great set horrible pet

#302 Bookworm1999

Bookworm1999
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:31 AM

The place is enveloped by a purple haze. As you struggle to see in front of you, a sudden feeling of helplessness overcomes you and makes you want to get away as soon as you can.

This appears every time I go to a page within Neopets and makes my computer laggy

#303 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:01 AM

much too low like everything under 100 still. great set horrible pet

Is your pet at Level 50, can you do the once a day trick?

#304 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:10 PM

Holy frick that coconut is cute.

#305 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

The place is enveloped by a purple haze. As you struggle to see in front of you, a sudden feeling of helplessness overcomes you and makes you want to get away as soon as you can.

This appears every time I go to a page within Neopets and makes my computer laggy

You need to mix one of the potions and use it on that page while in a browser other than Firefox. The potion required is different depending on which page this is occurring on.

The Giant Omelette : Potion I (3 ectoplasm)

The Giant Jelly : Potion I (3 ectoplasm)

Soup Kitchen : Potion II (2x wraith fur)
Mystery Island Kitchen : Potion II (2x wraith fur)
Pick Your Own : Potion III (2x wraith ectoplasm, 1x wraith fur)
Apple Bobbing: III (2x wraith ectoplasm, 1x wraith fur)

Money Tree - Potion IV (1x wraith claw, 1x wraith fur)
Rubbish Dump - Potion IV (1x wraith claw, 1x wraith fur)
Healing Springs - Potion V (1x wraith fur, 1x wraith fang)

Fishing Vortex  - Potion V (1x wraith fur, 1x wraith fang)

Island Mystic - Potion VI (1x Wraith Claw , 2x Wraith Fang)

Training school - Potion VI (1x Wraith Claw , 2x Wraith Fang)

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity - Potion VII (1x Wraith Blood , 1x Wraith Fur , 1x Wraith Claw)

Coltzan's Shrine - Potion VIII (2x Wraith Blood , 1x Wraith Fang)

Tombola - Potion IX (1x Wraith Fang , 2x Wraith Blood , 1x Wraith Claw)

Fruit Machine - Potion X (1x Wraith Ectoplasm , 1x Wraith Fur , 1x Wraith Claw , 1x Wraith Fang , 1x Wraith Blood)

You get the ingredients from fighting the wraiths in the battldome:

Snapjaw Wraith: ectoplasm
Deathball Wraith: fur, claw
Wind Rider Wraith: fang
Hulking Wraith: blood

#306 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:54 AM

The Skeith is now in the Infirmary requiring potions VIII and IX. I was hoping this would be the last step, but potion X remains, as well as the One of Every Kind achievement...

#307 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

The Skeith is now in the Infirmary requiring potions VIII and IX. I was hoping this would be the last step, but potion X remains, as well as the One of Every Kind achievement...

No one said it was easy,  no one even said it was possible.

#308 Eomer

Eomer
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

Man, I got greedy and sold a lot of Wraith Blood. It's hardly dropping for me any more.

#309 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:18 PM

Wraith Blood hasn't even dropped for me yet, and I've battled 20+ times. What is the malarkey.

#310 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:18 PM

Alright, rewards!

Give 2 potions: twr_toy_aidenbobble.gif Aiden Bobblehead

4 potions: twr_boo_peerpressure.gifHow to Handle Peer Pressure

6 potions: twr_sta_skeith_collcharm.gifRecovered Skeith Collectable Charm

That bobblehead is the best prize all plot omg look at himmmmm

#311 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

Wraith Blood hasn't even dropped for me yet, and I've battled 20+ times. What is the malarkey.

Are you battling on hard or easy?

#312 Bookworm1999

Bookworm1999
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

How much do you think this is going to last?

#313 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

How much do you think this is going to last?

I think we're about to heal Malum. Then find out who the real bad guy is, and do a community fight to beat them. I estimate that we will finish by end of February, beginning of March just in time for all of the spring events like daily dare challenge and the faerie quest event and stuff. And I SWEAR ... if they don't bring back the AAA game avatar for the Daily Dare challenge event lol.

#314 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:44 PM

I think we're about to heal Malum. Then find out who the real bad guy is, and do a community fight to beat them. I estimate that we will finish by end of February, beginning of March just in time for all of the spring events like daily dare challenge and the faerie quest event and stuff. And I SWEAR ... if they don't bring back the AAA game avatar for the Daily Dare challenge event lol.

That seems like a logical and well thought out analysis.  The fact that there is at least one more potion that has not been used almost certainly favors your analysis.

Edited by MissToad, 07 February 2018 - 02:45 PM.

#315 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:30 PM

New text on the Infirmary page supports your hypothesis:

jf9piB7.png

#316 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

Are you battling on hard or easy?

Easy, since my pet's not strong enough to fight hard. Funny how Wraith Blood was dropping like bricks when I fought the next day. :p

#317 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

I just put a few up for sale at 33000.  Sold over a hunded knuckle dusters.  Being a horder is a good thing.

Edited by MissToad, 08 February 2018 - 01:50 PM.

#318 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

I just put a few up for sale at 33000.  Sold over a hunded knuckle dusters.  Being a horder is a good thing.

U rich bitch....

Lol good work!

#319 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:05 PM

Spoiler

#320 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

U rich bitch....

Lol good work!

I thought it was all going to go balls up,  but during the first day of Malim things were selling crazy.  Dusters and pingrenades are all back down to normal.  The free weapons are pretty damn good.

#321 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

I beat him with a good healer, smoke bomb, burrow, static, throw pillows and the plot weapons in 4-5 attacks. I feel like any mediocre-ish pet should have been able to beat him without buying a bunch of weapons. Then again, having an item that healed nearly 1/3 of my pets health for 1 round made a substantial difference. 

#322 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:05 PM

I beat him with a good healer, smoke bomb, burrow, static, throw pillows and the plot weapons in 4-5 attacks. I feel like any mediocre-ish pet should have been able to beat him without buying a bunch of weapons. Then again, having an item that healed nearly 1/3 of my pets health for 1 round made a substantial difference. 

Yes, I agree.  Which is why I'm puzzled who I was selling all them 14 icon weapons at over 100k (and then 99k).  It is almost like people don't know what the green shit they are doing.

#323 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:33 AM

That Shoyru's been healed now so he should disappear off the infirmary hopefully soon, and be replaced by Malum

#324 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:40 AM

Hey guys, I just got back into neopets and saw this thread. I was wondering if its still possible to do it from step 1, the puzzle? For me, everytime I refresh the page the letters stay the same and I can't find the trick to it anymore :(

#325 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:27 AM

GUESS WHAT BITCHES

f5515c.png

2d0gv46.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users