Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:14 AM

OH SHIIIIIIII

#327 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

Malum is in the infirmary. You get 3 awards for giving him 6 potions and then the avatar for donating at least 1 of each potion at some point in the plot.

Also, the map is now clickable. It takes you to a game called "Fiendish Formations". It's really simple - you just make symmetrical pattern on the green side to match the purple side. The faster you do it, the higher your score. A score of 1000 for the first day will give you the 1st map prize and open up the rest of the map prizes to you. All of them are based on achieving a score for days 1-8, except for the last two which are prizes for clearing each challenge on the day they are released. For more details on how to play the game, start it and then click pause to view the directions. 

malumawards.png

awardsmap.png'
awardsmap2.png

game.png

#328 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

It's almost insulting how easy this game is. XD Eh, maybe it'll get harder as the days go by.

#329 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

I am having real trouble on the game, might be I need to use a faster computer.

#330 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:55 PM

"and the "One of Every Kind" achievement is also available (with the prize being an avatar)"

MISSED.

Oh, well.

#331 Eomer

Eomer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

"and the "One of Every Kind" achievement is also available (with the prize being an avatar)"

MISSED.

Oh, well.

You should be able to get the avatar with the three in the infirmary

• Malum can have I, II, III, VI, VII, X 
  • Fyora IV and V
  • and the Skeith needs VIII and IX

#332 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:02 PM

Woo avatarssssss

Like @Eomer said, the current breakdown lets you get that avatar right now, Malum wants rather an eclectic mix of potion, ey?

The other rewards are:

Give Malum 2 potions: twr_gif_friendshipbracelet.gifDark Friendship Bracelet

4 potions: twr_boo_whodoyouchoosetobe.gifWho do You Choose to Be?

6 potions: twr_sta_malum_collcharm.gifMalum Collectable Charm

#333 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

@jaredyne What's the cheat for this game, in case it does get harder? :p

#334 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

Looking at the achievements we've got at least another week of that mirror-match minigame. It's... very simple? But if it becomes more difficult, no worries it'll be super easy to write up cheats for :p

edit: ohhhh nvm I just looked at the js... it'll be doable, but not quite so simple! Hopefully it doesn't get super hard haahaa

Edited by jaredyne, 09 February 2018 - 05:07 PM.

#335 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

Anyone else having trouble with this game?

It auto skips a battle for any battle i complete D:

And at the end, it says my score is zero.

...Halp?

#336 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

its nice how everybody just talks amongst themselves and ignores all the questions about the topic. sweet

#337 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:02 PM

its nice how everybody just talks amongst themselves and ignores all the questions about the topic. sweet

Did you click the flashing letters? Also no you can't complete all the steps cuz DEM HOEZ IS GONE. There were like 3 other patients in the infirmary that have already been healed. I think this answers your Q?

Anyone else having trouble with this game?

It auto skips a battle for any battle i complete D:

And at the end, it says my score is zero.

...Halp?

@jaredyne halp lol :p

I was just about to say yay about a cheat being simple and then I saw you updated your post to say it wouldn't be. The problem is that I think the rounds in the future will require double clicking to get to a different symbol so it won't all be clicking once for the same symbol over and over again.

#338 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

@sherm they changed that puzzle on the second go around, the refreshing was a bug.

Hooray, new steps. Weird they changed how Mystic Murmurs works..(edit: oh right it was probably glitched before and was always meant to work like this)

1. Click on the note behind Kaia on the right:

5jpMQ1Q.png

You'll get a series of phrases, for example I got:

"To those wondering about the news, or lack thereof, I verify that you will get more information soon."

"Rose vendors are not allowed inside the festival gates."

"We must weigh the odds to avoid making any rash decisions."

Each phrase has a number spelled out hidden in it, for example:

"To those wondering about the news, or lack thereof, I verify that you will get more information soon."

"Rose vendors are not allowed inside the festival gates."

"We must weigh the odds to avoid making any rash decisions."

explains why the wording is so clunky! So here I've got 5 - 7 - 8

Go to Kaia to start Mystic Murmurs, then use those numbers repeating to select the numbers

Eg, I will select the 5th letter, then the letter that is 7 places after that, then the one 8 after that, then the one 5 after that, until I spell something out

To be clear, the above are the steps for Mystic Murmurs #2. The steps for Mystic Murmurs #1 are similar, but the letter you get your clues from isn't the one highlighted there, it is the letters beneath Kaia's hands.

Please do try not to be so passive aggressive.

@renegade TNT finally learned to obfuscate their JS! I'd be mad but I'm kind of proud of them. I'll have a look at the code properly later if I have time...

That said, I could only get the game to work right on Chrome, and even then it was kind of fussy about starting in the first place.

Edited by jaredyne, 09 February 2018 - 08:13 PM.

#339 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

tfw you want to do the plot, but mystic murmurs is garbage.

#340 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:23 PM

i hate this entire plot. nothing is fun about it. were all the other plots like this? this is my first ever plot, and i want to complete it...but it just sucksssss

#341 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

Btw, if anyone missed healing one of the pets, it's still possible. Requires a bit of technical know-how though.

#342 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:32 PM

I mean I'm enjoying it, but I'm so used to having absolutely nothing to do on neo. I'm so glad they're doing something, and I'd rather not complain because I want them to be motivated to continue doing things.

Edited by renegade, 09 February 2018 - 09:33 PM.

#343 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

i hate this entire plot. nothing is fun about it. were all the other plots like this? this is my first ever plot, and i want to complete it...but it just sucksssss

No. Some plots had quite tedious parts, and you had to do the same thing several times with increasing difficulty... but not to this extent. This is quite ridiculous. Also the stories were usually more interesting....

But this is better than usual TNT fare lately... maybe they'll learn and get better...? Low bar :B

Btw, if anyone missed healing one of the pets, it's still possible. Requires a bit of technical know-how though.

Iiiiiinteresting....

#344 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

The mini game is flakey as good frybread.  Sometimes it lets me play the version with three mirror symbols and sometimes the basic game with just one symbol.  Sometimes it submits no score, sometimes it does.  Just hit refresh if it messes up, again and again.

There are always more questions than answers,  more buns than hot dogs,  more jerks than gentlemen.  Most times there is more ass than jeans.

#345 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:37 PM

One of my acc got the avie, and the other did not.

Both missed the meerca.

IDK what happened :B

#346 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

One of my acc got the avie, and the other did not.

Both missed the meerca.

IDK what happened :B

It's not about the pet, it's about the potion. You could have missed one of the pets in the infirmary, but you still have the option of donating every single potion atm because the 3 people in the infirmary require one of the potions 1-10.

#347 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:55 PM

Yeah, the only thing you'll miss about the pets that already left is their specific achievements and prizes... for now

#348 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:34 AM

@Neoquest, can people who do not possess this technical knowledge still learn how to do it? ;)

#349 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:57 AM

@Bendida

It's not about the pet, it's about the potion. You could have missed one of the pets in the infirmary, but you still have the option of donating every single potion atm because the 3 people in the infirmary require one of the potions 1-10.

#350 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

Here's a quick run-down of how to get healing achievements from pets who aren't around anymore:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users