Photo

The Wraith Resurgence

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#401 Eomer

Eomer
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

The avatar is bland but at least it isn't one of those retell-the-story ones like tnt have been fond of lately. 

#402 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

oh my god, i would rather pay someone to do this stupid trash

'

I'm pretty sure if you gave me your login that I could play the game for you.  

#403 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:34 PM

The avatar is bland but at least it isn't one of those retell-the-story ones like tnt have been fond of lately.

Waiting for an avatar that is just a movie playing from start to finish.

#404 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

Fair point, the avatar may be terrible but at least it's simple and short.

bgsgJxu.png

Well with FF over, looks like it'll be a while before these idiots are healed. Time for more waiting around??

#405 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:23 PM

Monday will be the final battle,  where the dead shall be considered the lucky ones.     Or at least the ones not disappointed with this game.

Seriously, we'll get prize points for each healing potion that we use, it is worth investing a couple of 100k to heal?

Edited by MissToad, 16 February 2018 - 05:25 PM.

#406 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

Today was so much easier, being vertical.

Each day, if a round loaded horizontal, I just paused and restarted until it was vertical! I can mirror vertical super easy, but not horizontal! I got the avvie, so I am happy, even though it is ugly as butt!

#407 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:45 PM

That screenshot + pause trick worked a charm for me today! No more wasting time searching for things I'd missed, just check the screenshot

#408 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

I actually just found the game really easy. After day 5, it seems that they really didn't increase the difficulty.

I'm glad that part is over now. However, I'm really annoyed that TNT is on a 4 day holiday. IMO, they should have healed the NPCs while we were doing FF. Now we have to wait for them to get back on Tuesday and I swear if they don't completely heal the NPCs the day they get back and start the final part of the plot...

Edited by renegade, 16 February 2018 - 08:35 PM.

#409 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:20 AM

If you find about 8 days worth of dead hookers somewhere ...it was me...my rage for this game has lead to dark places. So glad that this dumb crap, whore, cocksucker game is over.  Zero patience for this being thrown at the last minute when it's been dragged on for months. Thank god for the glitches where you magically win the game for no apparent reason. 

Edited by BirdistheWord, 17 February 2018 - 12:21 AM.

#410 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:11 AM

Fair point, the avatar may be terrible but at least it's simple and short.

bgsgJxu.png

Well with FF over, looks like it'll be a while before these idiots are healed. Time for more waiting around??

Thats what happens when you cap drops. They blew up the economy and nobody wants to use any of their drops for extra potions in case we all need them again at some point. Super short sighted.

#411 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

Thats what happens when you cap drops. They blew up the economy and nobody wants to use any of their drops for extra potions in case we all need them again at some point. Super short sighted.

I know I made enough potions to satisfy my achievement needs and then sold the rest for a fancy profit.

The real solution is to drop the cap and simply remove every potion related item from the site after the plot is over.

#412 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:24 PM

The real solution is to drop the cap and simply remove every potion related item from the site after the plot is over.

That makes too much sense. They'll never do it

#413 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:56 PM

I used 30 more Concoction-1s today.  I sure hope I get better prizes.

#414 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:55 AM

That would be typical JS. Putting an item cap so items don't flood the economy and supposedly you don't create more potions than needed then giving better prizes for people who created excess amount of potions, thus inflating the price of the items because of said cap. Work of a genius.

#415 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:17 AM

I honestly don't think that the health of the NPCs actually has anything to do with the amount of potions donated. I think that their health goes up a set amount each day and/or when TNT decides to increase their health to move the plot forward. That's probably why they did the caps.

#416 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Just to be clear, the only way to get the avie is to have done them each day they were released?

#417 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:07 PM

Just to be clear, the only way to get the avie is to have done them each day they were released?

Yes

#418 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:41 AM

Nom nom nom nom nom.... the tears on the neoboards about the FF avatar only being available for people who completed the levels on the day of release are delicious

#419 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Nom nom nom nom nom.... the tears on the neoboards about the FF avatar only being available for people who completed the levels on the day of release are delicious

The desperationnnnnnn. People asking if they're going to release FF as a normal game with the option of getting the avatar by achieving a certain score or something lol like really guys. The whining is just so annoying. 90% of the posts in the SE boards are complaining right now.

#420 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

I go to school and work. I don't get much free time. I still managed to git gud enough to finish on time each day.

Nothing but a bunch of whining kids.

#421 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:31 PM

The tears of virgins are powerful magic,  yet there is an endless supply of them on the neoboards.

#422 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:31 AM

Had I know that I wouldn't have even bothered  :doh: game SUCKS

#423 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:50 AM

Had I know that I wouldn't have even bothered  :doh: game SUCKS

The avatar could literally be a picture of a dick and I'd still be happy because it's raising my avatar count.

#424 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:37 AM

Whew finally caught up. Sad that I showed up late and missed some of the infirmary stuff. Have no idea about any of the story - just making sure I stay up on the plot now haha.

What's the verdict - do you all thing we'll get extra points for giving extra potions and/or extra battling?

PSA - I found out that the infirmary avvie isn't retired because you can give whichever potion you want to whomever you want. (IDK if anyone was questioning this or not)

#425 damianhunter123

damianhunter123
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Whew finally caught up. Sad that I showed up late and missed some of the infirmary stuff. Have no idea about any of the story - just making sure I stay up on the plot now haha.

What's the verdict - do you all thing we'll get extra points for giving extra potions and/or extra battling?

PSA - I found out that the infirmary avvie isn't retired because you can give whichever potion you want to whomever you want. (IDK if anyone was questioning this or not)

wait how id like to get the avie but didnt start til 2 days ago but caught up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users