The Wraith Resurgence

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#426 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Whew finally caught up. Sad that I showed up late and missed some of the infirmary stuff. Have no idea about any of the story - just making sure I stay up on the plot now haha.

What's the verdict - do you all thing we'll get extra points for giving extra potions and/or extra battling?

PSA - I found out that the infirmary avvie isn't retired because you can give whichever potion you want to whomever you want. (IDK if anyone was questioning this or not)

Check out my post a few pages back, it's still possible to get the infirmary achievements too.

#427 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

@Neoquest - I read that. I don't think I want to use the program to heal pets that aren't in the infirmary anymore. I don't want to put my account at risk of being frozen!

@damianhunter123 in order to get the infirmary avatar you just have to donate one of each type of potion to any patient in the infirmary. You can give any potion to anyone, even though they each ask for specific ones.

Edited by CaptainDantes, 20 February 2018 - 11:55 AM.

#428 damianhunter123

damianhunter123
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

derp

Edited by damianhunter123, 20 February 2018 - 01:13 PM.

#429 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

The avatar could literally be a picture of a dick and I'd still be happy because it's raising my avatar count.

I've given up on getting avatar collector a loooong time ago, for reasons like this avatar and people reset their count too quickly and don't give others a chance

#430 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

Are they really not going to update new features, the plot, or post the winners of random contest... or anything... after being gone for 4 days? -_-

#431 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

Are they really not going to update new features, the plot, or post the winners of random contest... or anything... after being gone for 4 days? -_-

Maybe a late news update?

#432 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

Maybe a late news update?

They said in the last news they were going to be gone but back bright and early the 20th... seems they drank a little too much last night and forgot to go in to work

#433 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

New news update. I don't know if the plot was updated...

#434 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

Yay, they're finally going to announce the random contest winners tonight! GL to all who entered <3

Still disappointed about the lack of updates to the plot though =\

#435 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

They will give several days to complete all 8 boards of the current challenge.  Think Thursday.

#436 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

The avatar could literally be a picture of a dick and I'd still be happy because it's raising my avatar count.

Raising the count in more ways  than one, ami rite?  In seriousness....I have no idea how they manage to come up with wondrous things like the latest chia marble.......and yet are like an aborted fetus when it comes to avatars (dead on arrival). Every avatar they've made has been absolute failure art wise...and I hate art.  How is that possible? The odds should at least be in their favor. The cannon one came closest to being acceptable but I don't feel it for some reason. Not sure why that is, can't put it into words. 

#437 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:16 PM

Raising the count in more ways  than one, ami rite?  In seriousness....I have no idea how they manage to come up with wondrous things like the latest chia marble.......and yet are like an aborted fetus when it comes to avatars (dead on arrival). Every avatar they've made has been absolute failure art wise...and I hate art.  How is that possible? The odds should at least be in their favor. The cannon one came closest to being acceptable but I don't feel it for some reason. Not sure why that is, can't put it into words. 

You're telling me! Look at the new Caption Contest avatar they released today (like we need another??), hideous!

#438 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:56 AM

New news update. I don't know if the plot was updated...

There's new dialogue, but no steps yet.

People are complaining about not getting an avatar because they don't get to play everyday? People sure like to whine about things out of their control...

#439 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:23 AM

isnt this damn plot over yet? lol

#440 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

You're telling me! Look at the new Caption Contest avatar they released today (like we need another??), hideous!

It's better than some other ones like Snowroller. It goes so quickly and is just garbage.

#441 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:50 AM

I agree, the new CC avatar is atrocious. Looks like it is from 2003

#442 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

Oh god.....that new one though.  And why two for the same contest? Did they lose the other one or something... or is that still being handed out? 

Ever feel like tnt reads these posts for inspiration? I mean, one user asks for dick and they deliver.....dick. Renegade should feel so VIP. 

Edited by BirdistheWord, 22 February 2018 - 11:59 AM.

#443 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

I heard that the new one is given out regularly, while the old one will be a once a year CC thing. Not 100% on that though

#444 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

The first one is every ten contests. The other one must be for simply winning any contest.

#445 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

There's new dialogue, but no steps yet.

People are complaining about not getting an avatar because they don't get to play everyday? People sure like to whine about things out of their control...

I don't see new dialogue?

#446 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

I don't see new dialogue?

Weird... it's gone now. Well, it wasn't anything particularly interesting.

#447 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

I think it's pretty clear that their graphic art team is lacking. Unfortunately, having good artists doesn't mean good graphics.

I mean, did you see their banner for the BD poll thing?!

#448 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:28 PM

There are still three patients in the infirmary.  At their rate of healing,  we have at least a week to go on the plot.

#449 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:34 PM

I think it's pretty clear that their graphic art team is lacking. Unfortunately, having good artists doesn't mean good graphics.

I mean, did you see their banner for the BD poll thing?!

I think you just shook my world...honestly, not being an ass ....I thought drawing things and animating things were the like the same thing overall. 

#450 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

giphy.gif

Actual footage of me right now with lack of plot progress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users