• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#476 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:32 AM

Oh man the replies to that have to be amazing

Edited by jaredyne, 03 March 2018 - 12:32 AM.

#477 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:57 AM

Well if anyone can figure out what they're going to ask for in charity corner before it starts, they're going to be a rich neopian haha

#478 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:43 PM

what is "adopt a neopian" because google is failing me

#479 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:40 PM

It was an April Fools prank from years past, the one where everyone ended up with Bug Eye McGee iirc

#480 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:48 AM

So on April 1st this plot will be revealed to be the greatest prank of neopets history all weapons and achievements will go poof, and we'll never talk about it again.

#481 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:40 PM

I WANT TO BELIEVE

#482 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

So on April 1st this plot will be revealed to be the greatest prank of neopets history all weapons and achievements will go poof, and we'll never talk about it again.

That would be hilarious!!!!!! OMG!

#483 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

what is "adopt a neopian" because google is failing me

it was what the charity corner in 2014 was, you can look it up on jellyneo. instead of donating groups of items by rarity and getting random prizes from said rarity, you donate specific items from a list. and the prize is preset too. so it kind of sucks and i will be so mad if thats happens and i hoarded for nothing!

#484 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

it was what the charity corner in 2014 was, you can look it up on jellyneo. instead of donating groups of items by rarity and getting random prizes from said rarity, you donate specific items from a list. and the prize is preset too. so it kind of sucks and i will be so mad if thats happens and i hoarded for nothing!

I'm hoarding books, food, and even some battledome items. What about you?

#485 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:35 PM

That was the only year I did charity corner lol.

#486 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:16 PM

I hate it when idiots post on reddit. TNT recycle CSS and HTML. They also leave images on their server and when they create a new event they copy the image folder or have a redirect that goes to a main folder. This reddit user is just pretending to know shit they don't.

#487 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:34 PM

Ohhhh that one was hilarious! They used a premium-only item lmfao

#488 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:34 PM

However, say up until 2am, figure out what the daily requirement was about and then buy all of them as quick as possible.  Good times, good times.

Father T just showed me this from facebook.  "This plot is the Devil,  it can go straight to Hell".   Now, there is a person that bottles up her emotions.

Edited by CrazyDaughter, 06 March 2018 - 10:32 AM.

#489 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:18 AM

ARE they even doing their job? Like literally nothing is happening on the site. I feel like they just sit around the office doing nothing or just take "holidays".

#490 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:38 PM

ARE they even doing their job? Like literally nothing is happening on the site. I feel like they just sit around the office doing nothing or just take "holidays".

Right?? Like hell dudes I get it, I'm a programmer supporting a giant web application. But we have tangible deliverables we release on the regular, new features, fixing old features, etc... whereas all I see from TNT is boring ass new items

#491 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

Right?? Like hell dudes I get it, I'm a programmer supporting a giant web application. But we have tangible deliverables we release on the regular, new features, fixing old features, etc... whereas all I see from TNT is boring ass new items

Feature creep. It's the only phrase I know so I'm going to apply it to TNT haha.

#492 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:09 PM

I can't beleive this is not over yet!

(I've had to survive the last 2 weeks with no internet and i was pretty sure this was already done)

#493 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:07 PM

It is Thursday and still no events.  I know we like to complain but this is begining to make as much sense as storing your vibrator in the freezer. 

Edited by CrazyDaughter, 08 March 2018 - 04:07 PM.

#494 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:03 PM

Apparently on their FB page they responded to someone asking about updates and they said to "Keep an eye out for an update next week!" Maybe this will actually mean we see progress finally?

#495 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

Malim has sat up in bed and looks better.  THIS IS PROGRESS????

#496 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:04 PM

They also posted this in the editorial.

"Yeah so first off, we are very sorry for the delay!! All the Neopians have done an amazing job so far at fighting this battle and you have become valiant warriors! I know if you stay focused you will defeat this darkness soon!! Again, I'm very sorry for the down time and making you all wait. New steps will be coming out soon and I think this can be over soon once and for all! Updating next week."

Hopefully the update is the final update. So ready for this to be over

#497 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:50 PM

They also posted this in the editorial.

"Yeah so first off, we are very sorry for the delay!! All the Neopians have done an amazing job so far at fighting this battle and you have become valiant warriors! I know if you stay focused you will defeat this darkness soon!! Again, I'm very sorry for the down time and making you all wait. New steps will be coming out soon and I think this can be over soon once and for all! Updating next week."

Hopefully the update is the final update. So ready for this to be over

bU2FhFV.png

#498 qt8711

qt8711
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:52 PM

Yeah I'll believe it when it happens. I want to hoard for CC but I'm not going to spend too much on it, especially since we don't know how they're going to play it this year. Come through icy snowballssss

#499 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:43 PM

It is Thursday and still no events.  I know we like to complain but this is begining to make as much sense as storing your vibrator in the freezer. 

You joke but I've heard real weird things people do...

#500 qt8711

qt8711
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:53 AM

To be honest I'm more shocked when there IS an update these days :b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users