The Wraith Resurgence

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#176 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

I'm just glad there's a fuckin' plot y'all.

Btw, all this talk about types of students reminds me of the girl in my cohort who literally knew about this assignment from the beginning of the class that the teacher reminded us about several times throughout the semester and it was a major part of the grade and when she turned it in way late in the 2nd to last week of the semester the teacher gave her an F on the assignment which gave her a D in the class which is a required class for the bachelors program that requires C or higher in all the classes and she's bitching about it and I'm like yeahhhhhh you're dumb but yet she somehow got the president position of one of the major campus clubs lol

#177 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

That it,  no accomplishments, no information, no swag, no pride no honor, and definitely no nookie-nook.  No cookie,  plots over now.  All done, finished like Italian marble, wrapped like a Christmas present.

#178 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I guess.

#179 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:27 PM

Wait what? I don't think it's over...? Unless you guys just mean that part lol

#180 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:55 PM

It's a joke but also, super believable.

There's some new dialogue today, which is a nice change from getting the same dialogue repeated every visit.

http://www.neopets.c...ex.phtml?show=4

I mean

it's not interesting dialogue

#181 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:26 PM

It's a joke but also, super believable.

Admit it,  had anyone described how slow and boring this war or plot or whatthefuckeverthisshitcreepinglikeaspasticsnailwitheelsfuckingintheirvirginass. thing is,  you would think I was being depressingly pessimistic.   The mind has trouble conceiving of a worst event. 

#182 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:26 PM

For a short period on December 24th,  a new wave of wraith challenges/achievements/battledome became active.  It disappeared before noon on CST.  I don't think neopets is hiring the sharpest crayons in the box.

#183 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:43 AM

For a short period on December 24th,  a new wave of wraith challenges/achievements/battledome became active.  It disappeared before noon on CST.  I don't think neopets is hiring the sharpest crayons in the box.

ahahahaha I missed that! That is incredible, this plot is incredible

#184 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

ahahahaha I missed that! That is incredible, this plot is incredible

Some got the new weapon Winged Palm Blade, that was tradeable. I'm fuzzy on details after that.  I keep thinking "they can't do that, they can't do that", but they keep doing that. 

Speaking of sideways sodomy,   "Bottled Holiday Cheer" was reported on Facebook as being a battledome healers, that does 15 healing once per battle and equipeable with other healers.  I am confused about how it can be listed as a "Cure" in inventory, but then still be equipable from inventory, but not equipable from the battledome menu.  How badly to have to screw up the code to do that? 

#185 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

At the same time battling in the BD doesn't award items and NP that appear to be won during the battle. It's the second or even third day it goes on. What can I say...

#186 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:29 PM

At the same time battling in the BD doesn't award items and NP that appear to be won during the battle. It's the second or even third day it goes on. What can I say...

And of course the BD breaks down when TNT is on holiday.  :thumbdown: I've wasted so much NP buying other people's codestones this week...

New plot steps are up, though they're kind of underwhelming. Craft more of Taelias Concoction I and give them to the Jetsam in the infirmary, yada yada yada. Also, if you don't already have left over Wraith Ectoplasms, you're gonna have to buy them off of someone else because the BD drops are still not working. Pretty messy overall.

#187 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

And of course the BD breaks down when TNT is on holiday.  :thumbdown: I've wasted so much NP buying other people's codestones this week...

New plot steps are up, though they're kind of underwhelming. Craft more of Taelias Concoction I and give them to the Jetsam in the infirmary, yada yada yada. Also, if you don't already have left over Wraith Ectoplasms, you're gonna have to buy them off of someone else because the BD drops are still not working. Pretty messy overall.

At least there's no new Mystic Murmurs!

o45Yw9q.png

So yep, sign into neopets on CHROME and head over to Taelia and then there's this new sign that'll take ya to the Infirmary:

Oxy4u3E.png

then have fun navigating this atrocious interface to feed a potion to a jetsam somehow. Mr jetsam here only wants Taelia's Concocotion #1.

Seems like if you click on the one in the lower-left and drag it or click on the jetsam it'll work. Sometimes.

And also have fun because BD is still borked so you can only give what you already have, woo

That said, I would not recommend giving more than 5 potions at this point. That'll unlock all the achieves that are currently unlockable, and you won't be wasting extra doo-dads that we're not sure when you'll be able to re-earn

Achievements for this plot step:

gif_twr_jetsamkeyring.gif

I Helped a Jetsam: use 1 potion on mister j

prize: Transformed Jetsam Keyring

boo_twr_infirmaryjetsam.gif

Helping Hand: use 3 potions on mister j

prize: My Days in the Infirmary - A Jetsams Account

sta_twr_recoveredjetsam.gif

Jovial Jetsam: use 5 potions on mister k

prize: Recovered Jetsam Collectable Charm

Err... those achievement prizes are actually quite good

There's an extra achievement, One of (Every) Kind, that seems not to be workin right now

Edited by jaredyne, 28 December 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#188 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:49 PM

LOL I seen that there was a new step and got all excited. But, super confused now! Oh well, I will just be patient. 

#189 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

At least there's no new Mystic Murmurs!

Now this is something I can get behind!  :lol:

#190 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:54 PM

Hm. I have 180+ Wraith Ectoplasms from the time the status bar for the battles was going up over 100% and nobody was sure if we have to battle more. Maybe it's a good time to cash some NPs from impatient people ;)

#191 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

Hm. I have 180+ Wraith Ectoplasms from the time the status bar for the battles was going up over 100% and nobody was sure if we have to battle more. Maybe it's a good time to cash some NPs from impatient people ;)

They're going for over 2000 NP a piece. Can't hurt to cash in a little, hehe.

#192 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

Not confused anymore. I am happy! Yay!

Does anyone else's health bare seem to not be moving after giving potions....?

#193 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:14 PM

I would say yes gouge those prices!

Not confused anymore. I am happy! Yay!

Does anyone else's health bare seem to not be moving after giving potions....?

Yeah, not moving much for me either. The FAQ or whatever says it needs "a LOT" of potions but I would suspect that at this juncture it's buggy. Because everything is buggy this plot

#194 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:22 PM

That makes sense, why did I expect anything different than buggy right away? *facepalm*

Now if the BD was fixed, I'd be a happy camper!

#195 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Good thing I was hoarding potions in the past. Got those 3 achievements out the way. :p

#196 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

FYI, apparently you can get BD drops, but they have to come from fighting a Wraith, and only if the battle prizes include a Mysterious Coffer. Pretty weird, but not a bad workaround for now!

#197 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

FYI, apparently you can get BD drops, but they have to come from fighting a Wraith, and only if the battle prizes include a Mysterious Coffer. Pretty weird, but not a bad workaround for now!

Thanks for the heads up, and also lol that is ridiculous GG TNT

#198 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

I thought you could only get 5 coffers haufbreaus?

#199 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:44 PM

I have been battling for a while and only got 4 coffers

#200 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

I don't think that status/completion bar is right at all.  I used 11 potions and barely got it to budge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users