Apparently it's not working in Chrome either. XD

ww_csswtf.png

Looks good to me :p

#203 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:09 AM

I was wondering why the price of Wraith Ectoplasm rose again after plummeting to normal yesterday evening when the BD was "fixed" and the Wraiths started dropping items. And now I know - I battled both Wraiths at different difficulties with different pets - all kind of other items are dropped, coffers, codestones, food, but not a single Ectoplasm, Claw or Fur. No-thing. JS are just pathetic.

#204 liamusprime

liamusprime
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:16 AM

I battled the Snapjaw Wraith today like 20 times and didn't see a single Ectoplasm drop ... so I don't know what's up..

#205 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:39 PM

I don't know if I should keep donating potions to the Jetsam or not. I've donated almost 40 now and the var isn't moving. I've read theories that it's a community bar rather than a user-by-user progress bar.

#206 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

New round is up and ready to go. More mystic murmurs.

#207 RedHyena

RedHyena
  • 77 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:39 PM

I was wondering why the price of Wraith Ectoplasm rose again after plummeting to normal yesterday evening when the BD was "fixed" and the Wraiths started dropping items. And now I know - I battled both Wraiths at different difficulties with different pets - all kind of other items are dropped, coffers, codestones, food, but not a single Ectoplasm, Claw or Fur. No-thing. JS are just pathetic.

There is a cap now supposedly, so if you have a bunch of them already that could be why. 

#208 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:05 PM

Those Wraith Fangs are making me some bank; I bought some when they were much cheaper, used them, and have sold all the ones I got to drop in the BD for a nice profit.

Glad that regular items are dropping again.

#209 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:31 PM

New round is up and ready to go. More mystic murmurs.

OHHHH BOYYYY MYSTIC MURMURS

You need to have completed the woods/maze/faerie caverns 2.0 for the new Mystic Murmurs, number note hinty thing is the same one as last time:

2SofmR4.png

Prize for the Mystic Murmurs achievement is

sch_twr_faerie_noteshenkuu.gif

Shenkuu Faerie Notepad

Faerie's Chest still sucks.

Alright lmao I got sick of Faerie's Chest so here's how to cheat it. Run it in Chrome, open the console by pressing F12, go to "maingame.js", line 192. Add the code overlapDiff = true;

jn2lYaS.png

Press ctrl+s to save, now every time you click it counts as a success.

wea_winged_palm_blade.gif

Prize for opening the chest is Winged Palm Blade

clo_twr_lockedchest.gif

Prize for the related achievement for opening the chest with a low number of misses is Mysterious Locked Chest

portrait_676.png

LOOK OUT!!!!

You suddenly notice a group of Wind Rider Wraith heading in your direction! Go FIGHT!!! The Wind Rider hovers and swoops back and forth, its tiny but effective ruined wings keeping it aloft. If it could form proper words you might imagine it muttering "I'm Wraith, man..."

So, for the Battledome Achievements you get:

1) nothing (at around 30-40%)

wea_celesta_sword.gif

2) Shining Celestia Sword (at around 70%)

clo_twr_warriorvest.gif

3) Skilled Warrior Vest (at 100%)

Then it's off to Taelia's to make more potions for fog-busting. There's more achievements, but no prizes, so whatever.

Make yourself 2 of each of the new potions

When you've made the potions, they'll be used at:

Fishing Vortex  - Potion V
Money Tree - Potion IV
Rubbish Dump - Potion IV
Training school - Potion VI
Healing Springs - Potion V

Island Mystic - Potion VI

Edited by jaredyne, 29 December 2017 - 05:03 PM.

#210 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:59 AM

There is a cap now supposedly, so if you have a bunch of them already that could be why. 

I know but no, I wasn't battling before. And it wasn't only me, a lot of people complained about this. Then something got fixed and Wraith Claws and Furs started dropping but no Ectoplasms. I hope everything is fixed now but I don't have my hopes too high :)

#211 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

Judging by how much the Jetsam's health bar has gone up in the last 24 hours, I guess it is a community plot step

also dumb as hell since you only get a limited number of drops so one wouldn't necessarily want to dump a buttload of potions on the guy but suppose they'll probably do something about that in the new year

The FAQ makes it look like this donating potions step is uncapped though...

I have already unlocked all the achievements for the patients currently in the Infirmary. Should I keep donating potions anyway?

It is quite possible that new patients will come in, and there’s no telling what potions they will require. You do want to help everyone that is brought to the Infirmary, don’t you? However, rest assured that every potion you donate is being noticed, and Taelia is bound to show her gratitude to the most generous donors.

#212 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

The Infirmary step is working (almost) now.  You still go to the image of the potion after healing the patient,  but a simple backclick shows the potion has been used and credit given towards achievement. 

#213 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

Really cranking up the heat on these opponents. A whole 6 increase in difficulty. Getting wild in here TNT

#214 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

Really cranking up the heat on these opponents. A whole 6 increase in difficulty. Getting wild in her

At least this one has more than one weapon to attack.

#215 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

The cap was a pointless and ridiculous move, they should uncap the items and have a step where you donate back all the excess. There’s no excuse for them to not know the very basics on the neopian economy by now, and with all the nerfing going on you’d think they’d take a step back and consider the effects of their actions.

#216 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

May the new year bring new and exciting ways for TNT to disappoint us with this plot

#217 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

So there's an item cap... no wonder I wasn't getting any ectoplasm. TNT cannot get back soon enough to fix that (It's stupid, IMO.)

#218 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:41 AM

You can view your potion donations in the infirmary by hovering over the red cross:

dlx0pxt.png

(presumably it looks better when you're not in firefox)

#219 adamj95

adamj95
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

Is it worth it to buy more ectoplasm to donate?

#220 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

Is it worth it to buy more ectoplasm to donate?

Nah. They're either going to have to rebalance it to jive with the 35 max drops or they're going to have to remove the drop cap. I can't see that it'll be worthwhile.

e: 25? However many

Edited by jaredyne, 03 January 2018 - 01:56 AM.

#221 1twentytwoguns1

1twentytwoguns1
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:55 AM

So I have a glitch in the 3rd mystic murmurs step? It just shows exquisite ambrosia as the answer. I couldn't click on the mixed up letters. And when I click the answer, it takes me there but I can't get the wraith again. I've made the potions 1-4, can't make the last two because I need the fang from the 3rd wraith. Any help? (Also, since I'm a newbie here and it's my first post - hello!)

#222 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:57 AM

Hi Guns! Did you complete the forest maze step by clicking the bridge?

#223 1twentytwoguns1

1twentytwoguns1
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

Thank you. For some reason, I assumed it was the other faerie caverns and finished that. It's working now :)

#224 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

Omg this Jetsam is taking forever to heal. -_-

#225 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

Omg this Jetsam is taking forever to heal. -_-

Be going a whole lot fast if they'd remove those idiotic drop caps...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users