Quantcast

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:23 AM

animal-crossing-pocket-camp.jpg?quality=

So Nintendo released a new game for Mobile and so far I love it. I haven't played Animal Crossing on my DS for a lonnnng time because my DS is broken so I was really excited to download and play this! 

Are you playing?

Do you like it?

What's your code so I can be FRIENDS WITH YOU?

My Code: 76300909632

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

I keep forgetting to play on my DS, so this is great for me. 

My ID: 4200 9756 495

(put it in without spaces)

I go by Lady Ren in game. 

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:36 AM

I keep forgetting to play on my DS, so this is great for me. 

My ID: 4200 9756 495

(put it in without spaces)

I go by Lady Ren in game. 

Accepted you!

#4 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

@Chappy

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

This game is amazing and I love it

#6 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:07 PM

It's so cuteeee

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

I enjoy it, but wish I didn't have to bother people every day for access to the quarry. I feel like it should be a one and done thing. Once you unlock it, it's always unlocked.

#8 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:04 PM

Yeah!!!

MX6f7mq.png

#9 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

I enjoy it, but wish I didn't have to bother people every day for access to the quarry. I feel like it should be a one and done thing. Once you unlock it, it's always unlocked.

There's a lot of things I think need improvement:

- Other ways to gain XP and level up (Such as crafting, hosting a new guest, catching a rare bug/fish)
- Allow us to remove things from our Market Box without it being gone forever
- Allow us to switch between the two Camper styles without having to pay 5k every time (I made this mistake and it cost meeee)
- Allow trading or gifting

Also this is helpful and I'm not sure how many people know about it but if you have made a Nintendo Account to link you can benefit from this (Or you can make one now, because it's worth it). Using your points you can get tons of stuff, I ended up with over 60k Bells and lots of resources (Cotton, Wood).

Q5qydaZ.jpgaASy9s0.jpg

#10 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:22 AM

It's a decent casual game to play for an hour or so. It looks pretty and controls are amazing. I don't know if it's because it's new but it feels like there isn't a whole lot of content to do compared to the other mobile games. Once you've done your dailies you can either catch fish or bugs and that's kinda it. Idk if it changes later on.

Also this is probably me being retarded but I crafted a piece of furniture so I could invite one of the animals to my camp, I picked for the game to auto place it, thinking it would find an empty space and place it there, but the game decided to get rid of 90% of the furniture in my camp just to place one chair.

Lesson learned, never choose for the game to auto place a piece of furniture unless you want to have to redecorate your entire camp.

#11 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:29 AM

It's a decent casual game to play for an hour or so. It looks pretty and controls are amazing. I don't know if it's because it's new but it feels like there isn't a whole lot of content to do compared to the other mobile games. Once you've done your dailies you can either catch fish or bugs and that's kinda it. Idk if it changes later on.

Also this is probably me being retarded but I crafted a piece of furniture so I could invite one of the animals to my camp, I picked for the game to auto place it, thinking it would find an empty space and place it there, but the game decided to get rid of 90% of the furniture in my camp just to place one chair.

Lesson learned, never choose for the game to auto place a piece of furniture unless you want to have to redecorate your entire camp.

Once the guest leaves it will ask you if you want to set it back to how it was before it auto placed :p

Edit: Well not when they leave but after they sit on the furniture they wanted and the "intro" is done

#12 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:18 PM

theres a mobile version of animal crossing?! i just joined and friend requested anyone who posted their id :) mine is 3303 2985 012 if anyone else wants to be friends! i go by kakashi there also

#13 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:26 PM

This game is awesomeeeee, will post my FC in a min!

Also I agree on some changes, more items, more bugs/fish to catch etc, but on the face of it it's great so far. I love that there's no ads and so far I feel no need to spend any money on it since you get loads of the cash just leveling and completing goals.

#14 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:04 AM

Indeed I have been playing it....nonstop actually ffs. Its not even like super fun wtf I'm just addicted to it you know what I mean? lol

Cool little things I found out:

• When you shake a tree with fruit in it, the fruit will not disappear. What I do is shake the fruit off the tree so the cool down begins again, but do not pick it up the fruit. This saves a lot of inventory slots, and you can end up building with a rather continuous source of fruit. However, you cannot shake the tree if there are fruit on the ground so you gotta pick it up.
  • This might be more known, but you can tell what fish it you are catching before it is caught because of its size, with excception of the "rare" fish.
  • Don't bother selling your suer rare items in your market box because that only becomes needed in friendship requests when ur like 17-18, and barely anyone has progressed that far. You should either keep them or quick sell them.
  • For those of you who care for aesthetics and like upgrading your camper, I pay out my loans pretty fast and without going bankrupt by paying them 5k at a time whenever I reach 10k bells, though you could do whatever your want, just have a system. Speaking of it you can get an old time remodel of your camper for free, idk how to explain it lol.
  • Max friendship level is 7 if they weren't at any amenity openings. To make a specific animals level higher I believe you have to build an amenity that is the same style as them. The animal also has to be in your camp and not sleeping as well.
  • They only way I know how to get friendship powder is by giving kudos in ur daily reward, which is a pain the the motherfuckin ass.

My name is Obama, ID: 1294 0650 986 add me!

Edited by ohml, 25 November 2017 - 12:08 AM.

#15 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

I'd love the ability to put collected bugs and fish in an album/catalog the same way we have for crafted furniture.

#16 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

Collections would be really nice for sure, pump in a whole lot more rare fish/bugs along with rarity tiers. Also a camp expansion, I'd love to have more room to place items, Btw does the market clothes people ever sell trousers or is that not a thing? I bought the purple elegant coat to look pimp but with no trousers it looks like a dress or that i'm naked underneath. I aint tryina be exposing myself to people like that, or coming off as a cross dresser.

#17 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

Collections would be really nice for sure, pump in a whole lot more rare fish/bugs along with rarity tiers. Also a camp expansion, I'd love to have more room to place items, Btw does the market clothes people ever sell trousers or is that not a thing? I bought the purple elegant coat to look pimp but with no trousers it looks like a dress or that i'm naked underneath. I aint tryina be exposing myself to people like that, or coming off as a cross dresser.

It changes throughout the day between trousers, shoes, tops, and hats/accessories. Just keep checking back periodically!

#18 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

I'm gonna add everyone who posted before me :p My id is : 8727 4899 609

#19 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:32 PM

The update got datamined! Vesta and Marshal incoming!! The festive items are so cute too hhhnnggghh

#20 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

Anyone know how to get friendship powder? Aside from doing the daily.

#21 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:11 PM

Anyone know how to get friendship powder? Aside from doing the daily.

Giving Kudo's to other people gets you powder, unless that's what you meant by "daily". Other than that, sometimes you'll get a timed goal for giving kudo's and the reward will be powder. 

#22 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:22 AM

Ugh.. the Christmas Event is such a mess. I hate "grinding" events for mobile games. That's just my opinion though, the items are cute as hell and I've already finished half the set. I just wish there were other ways to earn Candy Canes. Like perhaps from all visitor interactions, kudos, shaking trees, etc.

#23 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

Ugh.. the Christmas Event is such a mess. I hate "grinding" events for mobile games. That's just my opinion though, the items are cute as hell and I've already finished half the set. I just wish there were other ways to earn Candy Canes. Like perhaps from all visitor interactions, kudos, shaking trees, etc.

You can get a good number of them from the quarry, but damn I don't wanna use up leaf bucks like that :(

#24 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:44 AM

I didn't find the grind that hard to get all the christmas outfits tbh :p My girlfriend yesterday in one go almost got all of them ._. Damn nerd.. :p

#25 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:46 AM

You can get a good number of them from the quarry, but damn I don't wanna use up leaf bucks like that :(

Every time I get enough helpers for the quarry it has reset by then and the award is Cool Essence or something else I really don't need more of lol It's infuriating!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users