Photo

Signature Forums

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shniper

Shniper
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

Hey I used to be here when this was Zombians and even before that. There used to be an active forum signature community here but it seems there no longer is and I can't seem to find any signature/gfx websites that are still active.

If anyone knows of any please inbox me.

#2 KyloRen

KyloRen
  • Snoke says I'm special.

• 5,124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

As a suggestion, if you'd like to do requests/commissions/ect, we do have a GFX TP for things like that. 

I believe we also used to have a signature of the week contest, it seems to have disappeared, but we might be able to get it going again. 

#3 Amethyst

Amethyst

• 2,741 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:25 AM

Oh wow I remember you! 

Hope you find what you're looking for!

#4 Shniper

Shniper
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

@KyloRen SotW died before Zombians did. I don't believe any of the graphics team are still around on here which is unfortunate, it was a great community. I wanted to get back into signature making but it really seems like the art style has also died, I can't find any active forums for it.

@Amethyst I'm sorry I don't recognize the name, were you active in the graphics section or did you lurk?

#5 Amethyst

Amethyst

• 2,741 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:59 PM

@KyloRen SotW died before Zombians did. I don't believe any of the graphics team are still around on here which is unfortunate, it was a great community. I wanted to get back into signature making but it really seems like the art style has also died, I can't find any active forums for it.

@Amethyst I'm sorry I don't recognize the name, were you active in the graphics section or did you lurk?

I was Aria over there. I was just generally really well known and active. I was even on staff for a short while before I quit and took refuge here lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users