Photo

approximately three hundred mice in a trenchcoat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Hello! I'm joining partially because I'm a virtual pet fan and most of my friends don't really have an interest. I currently play Flight Rising and Subeta. (And Fallen London, though that may not be relevant.) I also hope to find some useful scripts, mostly in the realm of not having to play Runestones anymore. 

#2 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 737 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

That. Is a great topic title! Welcome to the codex!

Ah... Subeta.. I did some programming for that site, but never actually played it myself. Love the pet set though!

#3 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

I enjoy the events, though I'm hella forgetful so I have trouble remembering to actually show up for them! I totally missed last year's Christmas plot and was super disappointed. I hope that eventually FR will implement some sort of site wide plot like that, but we'll see. 

#4 liamusprime

liamusprime
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:37 PM

I've never even heard of those other games. Maybe one day I'll look into them. Welcome to the boards!

#5 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

I've never even heard of those other games. Maybe one day I'll look into them. Welcome to the boards!

You should definitely give them a shot. Subeta is a lot like Neopets but aimed at an older age group (the relative lack of censors is a bonus). Flight Rising is another pet site focused on breeding dragons, there's a load of color and type combinations so that's fun. Fallen London is a text-based game set in a universe where London has been stolen down to the center of the earth by the Eldritch abominations. Pretty neat stuff, that last one.

#6 Crowkiller

Crowkiller
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

Ah, yes. Nice to meet you. Or rather, all three hundred of you.

I haven't heard of Subeta in so long! I've been meaning to try out Flight Rising as well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users