Photo

approximately three hundred mice in a trenchcoat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Hello! I'm joining partially because I'm a virtual pet fan and most of my friends don't really have an interest. I currently play Flight Rising and Subeta. (And Fallen London, though that may not be relevant.) I also hope to find some useful scripts, mostly in the realm of not having to play Runestones anymore. 

#2 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

That. Is a great topic title! Welcome to the codex!

Ah... Subeta.. I did some programming for that site, but never actually played it myself. Love the pet set though!

#3 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

I enjoy the events, though I'm hella forgetful so I have trouble remembering to actually show up for them! I totally missed last year's Christmas plot and was super disappointed. I hope that eventually FR will implement some sort of site wide plot like that, but we'll see. 

#4 liamusprime

liamusprime
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:37 PM

I've never even heard of those other games. Maybe one day I'll look into them. Welcome to the boards!

#5 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

I've never even heard of those other games. Maybe one day I'll look into them. Welcome to the boards!

You should definitely give them a shot. Subeta is a lot like Neopets but aimed at an older age group (the relative lack of censors is a bonus). Flight Rising is another pet site focused on breeding dragons, there's a load of color and type combinations so that's fun. Fallen London is a text-based game set in a universe where London has been stolen down to the center of the earth by the Eldritch abominations. Pretty neat stuff, that last one.

#6 Crowkiller

Crowkiller
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

Ah, yes. Nice to meet you. Or rather, all three hundred of you.

I haven't heard of Subeta in so long! I've been meaning to try out Flight Rising as well. 

#7 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:13 PM

Ah, yes. Nice to meet you. Or rather, all three hundred of you.

I haven't heard of Subeta in so long! I've been meaning to try out Flight Rising as well. 

You should snag an account now then! It has controlled registration to prevent server overload, so you can't register all the time. But right now it's registration week, so you should be able to join.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users