Photo

What's your most recent Neopets regret?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

I've had a few recently, accidentally auto-albumed a few stamps I ABed worth 20m+ each by being lazy about price checking. This wouldn't be so bad if they were at least avatar albums. They weren't. I'd rather have sold them to fund stamps I need to complete other albums.

But the real big regret is being the dumb-ass I am, I decided to spin some wheels without securing my inventory and the Pant Devil stole my Lab Ray stamp at the wheel of misfortune.

Sloppy mistakes.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6,364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:30 PM

I gifted a high end Neocash item (MiniMME14-B: Cherry Blossom String Lights) to someone because they seemed cheerful and I was in the giving mood and later they acted such a prick to everyone else. 

I regret that :(

#3 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 780 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:15 PM

I regret not hazing Herdy more on the neoboards

I should insult him every time I see him, instead of just every other time *shakes fist*

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 1,993 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

I regret not playing Habitarium more while it was still available. I haven't played much since then, which is probably a good thing.

#5 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord

• 144 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:20 PM

@Keil

what the serious fuck..... what a douchewit that person was (is) ......

#6 pumas30122

pumas30122
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Forgot password and email of old main, the worst part is that i had super attack pea in it

#7 adamj95

adamj95
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

I bought an account and changed the lookup of it too soon and I got a suspicious neomail about how I changed my name and they knew I wasn't the original owner.

#8 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 55 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:16 PM

I regret not stockpiling more wraith ingredients while they were still dirt cheap :/ I did buy like 100 ectoplasm but i want more! And I didnt buy much of any of the other things. poo :(

#9 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2,492 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

FORGETTING TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD (completely forgot about the account) AND NOT USING A PIN ON MY SHELL FOR SOME STUPID ASS REASON

RIP the uh four(? maybe five) MSPPs I was gonna give out on here ;_; Never even got around to passing one around to my accounts for the avatar either.

#10 weaboo

weaboo
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:04 AM

coming back to neo lolllll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users