15 replies to this topic

#1 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

Looks like everyone's favorite NC guide these days has poofed:

y0PUyeJl.png

There's a cache of it here to use as a reference before a new guide is up (thanks, Google) and I threw the data on 0bin just in case.

Boards are full of a lot of drama right now if anyone needs to munch on some popcorn.

Edited by Jelly, 17 January 2018 - 10:06 PM.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

Oh shit... nice.

A little anarchy once in a while does anyone good. 

Also I appreciate that you put everything online. The site loads quickly for me and I bookmarked it.

#3 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

As someone who lurks I did so luuuuuuv the passive aggressive error message  :devil:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'll do what I can here: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by BirdistheWord, 18 January 2018 - 12:31 AM.

#4 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:43 AM

MMMM SWEET SWEET NEOBOARD DRAMA

#5 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:00 AM

Oh, damn xp

#6 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

sorry guys I know I have a problem...

Spoiler

Edited by BirdistheWord, 18 January 2018 - 03:16 PM.

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

Yas ms_reese. Educate the children.

I forgot to mention. Some of the more involved people in the NC Chat through discord has decided to soft-excommunicate some people out of good trades for a while. I'd take a screenshot, but it's all handles that probably don't match up with their in-game usernames.

I love how the pettiness has evolved because of this thing.

#8 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:57 AM

They made a board called "look what you made us do" (taylor swift song lyrics) yesterday. Explained why they did everything the way they did (basically everyone deserved what they got) and said the board wouldn't be looked at by them again...so it wouldn't matter what anyone said after that.  Turned into a shit storm obviously. 

And now we have factions forming from those groups between those who excommunicated people from their trades (started a new guide and got permission to use the values from Korolie - basically Korolie 2.0) and some other groups who thought it was all played out, lmao.  

Edited by BirdistheWord, 19 January 2018 - 12:03 PM.

#9 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

I'm confused, what was this page exactly? Like if an item said "~3" next to it, that means... what exactly?

#10 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

They made a board called "look what you made us do" (taylor swift song lyrics) yesterday. Explained why they did everything the way they did (basically everyone deserved what they got) and said the board wouldn't be looked at by them again...so it wouldn't matter what anyone said after that.  Turned into a shit storm obviously. 

And now we have factions forming from those groups between those who excommunicated people from their trades (started a new guide and got permission to use the values from Korolie - basically Korolie 2.0) and some other groups who thought it was all played out, lmao.  

Hahahahahaha neopets drama never changes

#11 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:30 PM

I'm confused, what was this page exactly? Like if an item said "~3" next to it, that means... what exactly?

NC trading is a funny thing. The "value" of an item is determined by its supply and demand; if it's rare, if it's old, and so on. You wouldn't necessarily want to trade for items of unequal value, and so a standard is used: Gift Box Capsules, or GBCs.

Cheapie items may go for 2:1, so 2 items per 1 GBC. The most expensive ones are upwards of 100 GBCs per 1 item.

Keep in mind that to send each item, you need a box. You get some from daily spins, but if you are hardcore into NC trading, it's not enough; you need GBCs for those sweet, sweet boxes. Obviously, it wouldn't be very economical to have to send tens of boxes of GBCs, so you might instead want to trade something of similar value in 1 or 2 boxes.

#12 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:09 PM

I'm positive this is old for everyone but I'll be putting this here for history purposes....the next generation may be interested in our findings here. A lot of the trolls that came out on the night were the product of the statements that were said below. 

It's from Redd-offsite. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by BirdistheWord, 19 January 2018 - 11:22 PM.

#13 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:21 PM

All of these drama threads...  :shifty:

Interesting development from the editorial (ugh, after you prune through all the fluff):

Hi Scrappy! *passes out cookies and neocola* I would like your thoughts on this question because I watched and saw a lot of drama on board 31 this week, but what are your thoughts on the NC trading? According the rules the fact that some of us are actually trading is not okay but there is so much of it going on. The gift boxes are meant to just gift them and people use that as a generosity. Now the "NC guides" have been going on since the beginning of the NC mall opening and what are your thoughts on that? Do you think what all of us are doing are fair? Should one item be traded for 5 other items as a trade?

*eyes grow 4 times widers* coookiiesssss!!! So, all I will say about this right now is that we have talked about POSSIBLY putting a NC Trading System in place! There would be a lot of details that need to be figured out for this to happen but we've been noticing it is something that could definitely be valuable to our community!

Edited by Jelly, 19 January 2018 - 11:22 PM.

#14 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:47 AM

X8M0Wlh.png

TNT def. knows us. 

The NC trading system would be interesting....if done correctly. If they had a trading post like deal it would make it easier not to get ripped off.

Curious where they're going with Kaia being a huge bitch in the last dialogue.  

Edited by BirdistheWord, 20 January 2018 - 01:49 AM.

#15 arruinar

arruinar
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

Well, theres a new guide around, and its /~Waka. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

#16 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

Well that's....some A+ marketing right there. I even had two guys drop off flyers at my house. "Waka, the cheater approved NC guide"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users