• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

Anyone else here a Subnautica fan? I bought it shortly after the 1.0 PC launch and I'm in fucking love. It's a horror/thriller genre survival/exploration game available on the PC and Xbox. The premise is you are a crew member of the Aurora which has gone down shortly after entering atmosphere of 4546B. It's an incredibly beautiful game that is so immersive it's easy to forget it's actually a horror/thriller genre game. The story line is very subtle and you only get snippets of it between radio transmissions and

Spoiler

#2 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:48 PM

I fucking LOVE subnautica. I've been playing since really early in the releases. It looked so different when I first started playing lol

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

I fucking LOVE subnautica. I've been playing since really early in the releases. It looked so different when I first started playing lol

That's awesome! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have liked it enough during early access to stick with it, so I'm glad I didn't get into until 1.0. I've logged 75 hours since I bought it lol.

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

Such an awesome game. I've had it since pretty early access and it's crazy how much it's changed since then. Definitely a 10/10 would recommend.

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

That's awesome! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have liked it enough during early access to stick with it, so I'm glad I didn't get into until 1.0. I've logged 75 hours since I bought it lol.

It's extremely different than a lot of the early builds I played.

I like it a lot better now though. 

I haven't beaten the story yet because I keep having to catch a bunch of bladderfish so I don't die of thirst lmao

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

It's extremely different than a lot of the early builds I played.

I like it a lot better now though. 

I haven't beaten the story yet because I keep having to catch a bunch of bladderfish so I don't die of thirst lmao

You do know you can use salt + giant coral tubes to make bleach, right? One bleach = 2 waters (+30 H20). If that's not enough either, there's always the water filtration blueprint in Degasi's settlement in the jellyshroom cave.

#7 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

You do know you can use salt + giant coral tubes to make bleach, right? One bleach = 2 waters (+30 H20). If that's not enough either, there's always the water filtration blueprint in Degasi's settlement in the jellyshroom cave.

I feel like I should have known that but never utilized that. 

That should get me through a lot more LOL

#8 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:14 PM

I feel like I should have known that but never utilized that. 

That should get me through a lot more LOL

Haha, don't feel bad. I didn't really make bleach much in the beginning because I had never clicked it in the fabricator to see the ingredients. I think I was on like day 25 before I realized. Anyways, it definitely helped so much. And the filtration machine is fucking sweet because it produces 2 salts as a byproduct and the bottles from the filtration are +50 H20. So you can use the salt to make more waters or use them for food. Also, if you have your heart set on bladder fish you can also breed them (catching two of them) and putting them in an alien containment.

#9 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:20 PM

Haha, don't feel bad. I didn't really make bleach much in the beginning because I had never clicked it in the fabricator to see the ingredients. I think I was on like day 25 before I realized. Anyways, it definitely helped so much. And the filtration machine is fucking sweet because it produces 2 salts as a byproduct and the bottles from the filtration are +50 H20. So you can use the salt to make more waters or use them for food. Also, if you have your heart set on bladder fish you can also breed them (catching two of them) and putting them in an alien containment.

I did NOT know breeding was added in. Last time I played it wasn't a feature yet. 

And I'm gonna have to grab that filtration machine wow

#10 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:02 AM

I did NOT know breeding was added in. Last time I played it wasn't a feature yet. 

And I'm gonna have to grab that filtration machine wow

Yeah! I put two reginalds in my tank and now I have like 60 reginalds (it's a multistory containment) lol. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users