Photo

Just saying hello :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

I'm new here but not new to Neopets. I don't know exactly how long I've been playing because my original was purged many moons ago. My main I have now is 10 1/2 years and I've been off and on. When i'm not on Neopets you'll also find me hanging out in the Neopets Nation group on Facebook. 

I just recently got the big three avatars and now I'm working towards my first stamp avatar :)

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Hi Vintage! Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask us any questions, we're here to help. :)

#3 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

Thank you!! :)

Hi Vintage! Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask us any questions, we're here to help. :)

@Coops (can you tag people here?) Is there a place where I can read about what all the titles under the profile pictures mean? Like mine says member but i've noticed people like you have multiple 

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:40 PM

Thank you!! :)

@Coops (can you tag people here?) Is there a place where I can read about what all the titles under the profile pictures mean? Like mine says member but i've noticed people like you have multiple 

Those are the forum ranks. You can read about them more here: http://www.neocodex....-neocodex-faq/�

#5 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:42 AM

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

Always feel free to contact any active member they will I am sure try to help and assist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users