Photo

Why is no one here??

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

I know Neopets isn't as popular these days but the FB groups are always buzzing and this place is way better than FB so I don't get why it's so slow here

Sorry for the run-on sentence my finger is in a bandage so I'm using voice  :innocent:  

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:05 AM

Because neopets is dead, and the core base of this site are now in their late 20's/early 30's and have many other things to do.

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:52 AM

People are here. But it's forum. We can't be checking all the time every day. :) 

#4 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

I meant the NP groups on FB not FB itself :) but yeah I do get where the groups are more convenient cause everyone is always checking their FB...

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:23 AM

Are the FB groups focused on cheating, or are they focused on legitmate play? Cheating has a stigma and not everyone wants to interact with people that aren't necessarily legitimate regardless of how many of us actually cheat.

Others might not want to risk account security just by being here. Not everyone tries to separate the identifying factors between their game accounts and their forum accounts, and that may raise some flags with administration whom then look for any trip up and can ban accounts.

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:03 AM

For me, there is a handful of close-knit and closed-minded Codexians and I (read as: Three bitter Betties) where we chat everyday in our own private discord chat. Right now we're just enjoying Dappervolk's glitches and trying to make passable entries for the Neopets Random Contest.

I'm sure if you stick around, you will find close people to talk about other people behind their backs. That's what I call true friendship.

#7 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:03 AM

We have had a couple of topics about this recently, lol. We are still around - check out the post in the announcement and news section :)

#8 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:30 PM

People have other things to do or other interests... is my guess. I'm still here, though not as active as I used to be. What we need is a good event or topic to discuss. ;)

#9 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:34 PM

It's all forums, especially Neopets forums specifically. But if you stick around we do have a nice community :)

All forums do seem do be deader than they used to be... but we're still here, even if things get a bit slow

#10 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:01 PM

I guess I'm just excited to find a community outside of Facebook AND i don't have to hide that I cheat lol 

#11 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:32 PM

I guess I'm just excited to find a community outside of Facebook AND i don't have to hide that I cheat lol

Try tinder

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

Try tinder

#13 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

I am the biggest lurker ever and I feel like most people here lurk it has been less active though but I still enjoy codex more than actual neopets

#14 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

Try tinder

I thought tinder was a hookup place 

Try tinder

Try tinder

Woooooow..... I did not mean to do that! It wasn't showing that I replied 

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:40 PM

I am the biggest lurker ever and I feel like most people here lurk it has been less active though but I still enjoy codex more than actual neopets

I'll respond if I see something interesting, but I'm mainly lurking in the background making sure there aren't any rule violations. 

f5d.gif

#16 vintagesoul

vintagesoul
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:38 PM

thatsthejoke.jpg

Ohhhh wow that went right over my head 

#17 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:17 PM