• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:23 PM

raceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1162, in processNextTaskItem
  File "wx/_core.pyc", line 14619, in __getattr__
PyDeadObjectError: The C++ part of the ProgramFrame object has been deleted, attribute access no longer allowed.

^above message was the error message I got, not sure if this is anything significant, I have been autobuying for the past 3 days like 4 hours per day and abrosia hasn't even attempted to buy an item

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but I can't help but feel like you're doing something wrong within your Abrosia settings. Could you post screenshots of your General Settings and Main Shop Settings tabs? Also, make sure "Disable Restock Ban Checking of Empty Shops" is checked. I ran Abrosia for a good part of the day and I've gotten no errors.

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:20 PM

That error is rather common and should just be ignored :) It is not specifically related to anything Abrosia is doing, but rather ui elements that were removed

#4 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

yeah Adam my settings are fine, and I have that 'disable restock ban checking' checked. in the past I have made over 100 million  ABing with valor suite and abrosia so my settings are alright, maybe it is because I have been ABing in the post office, but seems like horrible luck to not even attempt to buy one item.

#5 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:18 AM

Depends on your settings. I've had that sort of bad luck in the post office, it's the busiest shop!

#6 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:52 AM

guess I'll try the magic shop, although I know that magic and stamps are the two hardest :/

maybe I will lower my refresh rates and restock for a shorter duration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users