• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#26 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

I didn't brush my teeth just bc. Also, i have dropped that damn sonicare while brushing my teeth before and it made a damn huge mess. My hands were too full to take that chance again

Also, I have no idea why the post showed up sideways. It was right side up when I previewed it.  :thinking:

You don't look like I expected you to look.

But to be fair, I don't think I expected you to look like anyone in particular so

#27 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

You don't look like I expected you to look.

But to be fair, I don't think I expected you to look like anyone in particular so

It is probably the 20 pounds I have put on thanks to marriage/medschool/baby/notcaring

Or it is the fact that I have never posted a picture of myself before I think?

#28 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:01 PM

It is probably the 20 pounds I have put on thanks to marriage/medschool/baby/notcaring

I don't know if it's the first time you post a picture, but it's the first time I see one :p

#29 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

Today I discovered that I like seeing what people use to brush their teeth. Colgate ftw!

#30 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:03 PM

Today I discovered that I like seeing what people use to brush their teeth. Colgate ftw!

Haha me too. And I'm digging all the cool shirts everyone is wearing. Except yours @Pyro699. IE is trash.

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:04 PM

80% Of Dentists Recommend™

#32 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

Where have you stashed those 20 pounds?? I always pictured someone who looked like House, because of the display pic.

Haha me too. And I'm digging all the cool shirts everyone is wearing. Except yours @Pyro699. IE is trash.

@Prisca's disembodied head is freaking me out :D

@Swar, how much are they paying you??

#33 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

T4Wxj1k.jpg

#34 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

@Swar, how much are they paying you??

They're paying me in toothpaste!

#35 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

T4Wxj1k.jpg

...why is your toothpaste in your hand? Why does it look like shaving cream?  :thinking:

#36 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

My picture is fricken HUGE.

@Drakonid - that nose hair.

#37 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

It's not like I have to look pretty for someone.

#38 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

dJ542UK.jpg

#39 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:27 PM

You can no longer get the hidden achievement for round 1. The challenge remains open. 

The hidden achievement for round was:

Good Oral Hygiene!: There is toothpaste visible on the toothbrush OR you are brushing your teeth / toothbrush is in your mouth.

Congratulations to @Strategist, @Swar, @Rocket, @Kat, @Cannabis, @Pyro699,@Kaddict @UnicornSoulX and @Lollita!

Round two: let’s go outside!

Some kind of flora that has not been picked, a watering can, gloves and any gardening shovel; mushrooms, trees, shrubs, flowers, etc are all suitable. Do not pick the flora! It only counts if I can tell you did not pluck it. I will accept potted plants. 

April 15 12:27am - April 16 12:27am

Standings

0a71cb4cbb.png

#40 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:28 PM

There is nasty dried toothpaste on the back side of my toothbrush. GIVE ME POINTS PLZ.

#41 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:29 PM

Wow I'm already out for round 2 LMFAO we don't have a watering can or a gardening shovel :'') see y'all in round 3

#42 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

There is nasty dried toothpaste on the back side of my toothbrush. GIVE ME POINTS PLZ.

That is so gross but I agree hahahhaha

#43 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

Wow I'm already out for round 2 LMFAO we don't have a watering can or a gardening shovel :'') see y'all in round 3

lmao I wasn't kidding when I said I was gonna make this kinda hard. Round 3 is easy. Give you guys a nice break and a false sense of security.

#44 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

Same! I can't even go to the store and take a picture with all of these things, I don't think there are any planted flora at walmart.

#45 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

Same! I can't even go to the store and take a picture with all of these things, I don't think there are any planted flora at walmart.

Gardening section ;)

#46 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:33 PM

lmao I wasn't kidding when I said I was gonna make this kinda hard. Round 3 is easy. Give you guys a nice break and a false sense of security.

I don't think it's that bad of a round :p We just don't do a lot of gardening, we let nature take over!

#47 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:36 PM

Good Oral Hygiene!: There is toothpaste visible on the toothbrush OR you are brushing your teeth / toothbrush is in your mouth.

Kinda bitter since you knew the perk and I had this in one of my pictures and you chose the one that didn't have the toothbrush and toothpaste bubbles in my mouth! The tooth paste is visible on the counter in the top left picture. :/ Not mad at all, you make the rules. But I am allowed to be bitter lol (all in fun, I promise)

#48 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

I don't think it's that bad of a round :p We just don't do a lot of gardening, we let nature take over!

I live in an apartment lol we dont have a garden ;-;

Edited by Lollita, 14 April 2018 - 08:37 PM.

#49 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

Good Oral Hygiene!: There is toothpaste visible on the toothbrush OR you are brushing your teeth / toothbrush is in your mouth.

Kinda bitter since you knew the perk and I had this in one of my pictures and you chose the one that didn't have the toothbrush and toothpaste bubbles in my mouth! The tooth paste is visible on the counter in the top left picture. :/ Not mad at all, you make the rules. But I am allowed to be bitter lol (all in fun, I promise)

The toothpaste isn't visible in the two pictures where you have the toothbrush in your mouth. You wouldn't have gotten a point for either of the those.

#50 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

I live in an apartment lol we dont have a garden ;-;

I saw it :ninja:

Edit: I meant the three posts, not that you don't have a garden. I promise I'm not a stalker LOL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scav, hunt, contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users