Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

Hope round 3 is easier for me ^^

#77 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

@Strategist I thought your shirt said "Mike" :D.

#78 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:40 PM

Welcome to my green gardens

KbqjBhO.jpg

Wait this is not right def didn't read thoroughly shit

Edited by Cannabis, 15 April 2018 - 05:43 PM.

#79 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:54 PM

I have decided I will accept all the buckets because it technically can be used to water a plant.

So far, everyones' entries are great!

@Cannabis you are missing a few things. You still have some time if you can find them.

#80 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:59 PM

I have decided I will accept all the buckets because it technically can be used to water a plant.

Disappointed.

Stick to your guns and penalize people for not accomplishing a simple task.

You were clear this would be difficult.

#81 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:10 PM

MLh8oWN.jpg

#82 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:15 PM

Disappointed.

Stick to your guns and penalize people for not accomplishing a simple task.

You were clear this would be difficult.

Fuck off, yeah? This is MY hunt. Don't like how I run it? Get out. The rules clearly state I can change things if I want.

#83 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

Fuck off, yeah? This is MY hunt. Don't like how I run it? Get out. The rules clearly state I can change things if I want.

No :)

I can say what I want as long as I don't break the rules.

#84 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

2mms4fp.jpg

Day One

#85 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Don't be a bully man, it isn't cool. 

#86 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:27 PM

Keil just confessed to circumventing the rules.

Recommendation: ban

#87 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

5.1 - Do not be cruel, hateful or hurtful to other members. Do not harass other members. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, any type of sexual, mental, forceful, and/or physical harassment.

You say one more mean, spiteful or bigoted comment to an individual who is trying to contribute to this forum in a very positive mannar, I will ban you myself.

#88 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:29 PM

Yeah you can, you're right. Are you so lonely and insecure that you feel the need to pretend to be some pseudointellectual sociopath? Because that's fine, but don't come shitting on MY work when you aren't even participating. It doesn't make you cool or liked. It just makes you an asshole

#89 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

x5UW0UP.jpg?3

I was very tempted to try and include my plant collection in the pic but that is hard to do as a selfie hehe

and woah drama lol~

@Cannabis gimmie ur plants

Edited by Kat, 15 April 2018 - 06:37 PM.

#90 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

DanKat's got the cutest darn watering can I've ever seen in my life omfg

x5UW0UP.jpg?3

I was very tempted to try and include my plant collection in the pic but that is hard to do as a selfie hehe

and woah drama lol~

@Cannabis gimmie ur plants

And your plant has heart shaped leaf things??? So much yes, this picture wins everything!

#91 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:49 PM

DanKat's got the cutest darn watering can I've ever seen in my life omfg

And your plant has heart shaped leaf things??? So much yes, this picture wins everything!

It's totally not a kids watering can from walmart.. somehow the only one in the entire store..

The plant is a crassula ovata I believe! Super cute ^^

#92 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

It's totally not a kids watering can from walmart.. somehow the only one in the entire store..

The plant is a crassula ovata I believe! Super cute ^^

They're both adorable  :D  I'm going to go hunt down one of those plants now!

#93 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:06 PM

I just noticed there is a picture of a plant on your wall behind you @Kat. lol

#94 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

I just noticed there is a picture of a plant on your wall behind you @Kat. lol

Why, do I get extra points? ;) Lol yep it's a cactus. Our decor is definitely plant themed!

Edited by Kat, 15 April 2018 - 08:07 PM.

#95 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:28 PM

Round two is officially closed.

The hidden achievement for round was:

FEED ME SEYMOUR: Water the plant!

Congratulations to @Dan!

Round three: time to cool off a little.

A beverage with ice. The liquid and ice must be visible.

April 16 12:28am - April 17 12:28am

Standings

d56635f3d8.png

#96 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

Dammit, when I had already gotten my lunch! I see what I can do when I finally get back home lol.

#97 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:47 PM

I agree that keil is purposefully a contrarian/asshole, but I feel his first comment wasn't calling her out as much as it was saying "you don't have to cave to social pressure if you dont wanna"

Granted, I understand that there could be prior things that make my interpretation totally wrong (or I could have just misinterpreted things myself). Also, I really appreciate (and I am sure everyone else does too) the work @Coop is putting in to making a fun site activity to stir up some more activity. So, do whatever makes you happy coop. Be a hard ass. Or be a pushover. It is your call, since it is your activity. Just be you (ummm... this makes it sound like I think you are a hard ass and/or a pushover, which I didn't intend, but whatever, ha)

Yeah you can, you're right. Are you so lonely and insecure that you feel the need to pretend to be some pseudointellectual sociopath? Because that's fine, but don't come shitting on MY work when you aren't even participating. It doesn't make you cool or liked. It just makes you an asshole

Oh shit... this is spicy. I wanna double upvote this  :nana:

#98 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:51 PM

Back in it with the extra point!

Round 3:

HqTYb4I.jpg

#99 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:59 PM

I agree that keil is purposefully a contrarian/asshole, but I feel his first comment wasn't calling her out as much as it was saying "you don't have to cave to social pressure if you dont wanna"

Granted, I understand that there could be prior things that make my interpretation totally wrong (or I could have just misinterpreted things myself). Also, I really appreciate (and I am sure everyone else does too) the work @Coop is putting in to making a fun site activity to stir up some more activity. So, do whatever makes you happy coop. Be a hard ass. Or be a pushover. It is your call, since it is your activity. Just be you (ummm... this makes it sound like I think you are a hard ass and/or a pushover, which I didn't intend, but whatever, ha)

Oh shit... this is spicy. I wanna double upvote this  :nana:

Thank you.

I want to be clear, to everyone, the reason I'm not okay with Keil's comment is because no matter what I do, how I decide to be flexible in this, there will always be at least one person who doesn't like my decision. I cannot please everyone. That's just... the way it fucking is. I thought about allowing the buckets all day and decided it was a weird grey area and I made an exception not based on social pressure, or the desire to please, but to keep as many folks as possible interested in a competition that is going to last over 15 days. At some point, some of you guys will get tired, or busy, and I'd rather didn't happen sooner. The first three rounds were meant to be warm-ups for what's to come (round four is going to be a bitch, y'all). 

I just happened to be especially frustrated and angry with Keil because he's made an effort to be a jerk to me over the last 2 years. There's only so much someone can take before they are done. I'm not sorry I stuck up for myself. I hope everyone has some clarity about my decision making process in allowing the buckets and will understand why I made the decision I did. I will not always be so flexible with future rounds, so keep that in mind guys. I really appreciate everyone who is participating and putting forth genuine effort. I love all these photos and it's a really fun way to get to know some of you. 

#100 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:05 PM

Thank you.

I want to be clear, to everyone, the reason I'm not okay with Keil's comment is because no matter what I do, how I decide to be flexible in this, there will always be at least one person who doesn't like my decision. I cannot please everyone. That's just... the way it fucking is. I thought about allowing the buckets all day and decided it was a weird grey area and I made an exception not based on social pressure, or the desire to please, but to keep as many folks as possible interested in a competition that is going to last over 15 days. At some point, some of you guys will get tired, or busy, and I'd rather didn't happen sooner. The first three rounds were meant to be warm-ups for what's to come (round four is going to be a bitch, y'all). 

I just happened to be especially frustrated and angry with Keil because he's made an effort to be a jerk to me over the last 2 years. There's only so much someone can take before they are done. I'm not sorry I stuck up for myself. I hope everyone has some clarity about my decision making process in allowing the buckets and will understand why I made the decision I did. I will not always be so flexible with future rounds, so keep that in mind guys. I really appreciate everyone who is participating and putting forth genuine effort. I love all these photos and it's a really fun way to get to know some of you. 

And you never should be! This line is the most important part of all. Never, ever, ever feel bad about sticking up for yourself

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scav, hunt, contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users