acxiii altador cup

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#226 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:18 AM

Somehow I have managed to have all flash things on neopets not load, including things like the map of neopia and pound info with no pop up option that asks if I want to run flash. On chrome. What do I have to do to reset this so I can start playing again?

#227 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:21 AM

Click that 'i' in the URL bar and go to Site Settings and then set Flash to allow.

#228 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:51 AM

Wow, that Syntax7/Drazu is a real asshat. Wtf! And he's been with us for at least two ACs given his user awards. These are the people who act all morally superior to us?! FFS.

Anyone have screenshots of the full went-down? Saw the banned thread....what a totally deserved + weird way to get banned. 

#229 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:11 AM

Drazu is one of those self-hating-anti-gay-closet-gays who goes to gay bars to "infiltrate the enemy" and has gay sex to "maintain his cover"

#230 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

Wow, that Syntax7/Drazu is a real asshat. Wtf! And he's been with us for at least two ACs given his user awards. These are the people who act all morally superior to us?! FFS.

What an idiot haha. Obviously codex would have to know his Neopets username if he ever used programs. *facepalm*

Edited by CaptainDantes, 08 June 2018 - 11:43 AM.

#231 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:49 AM

What an idiot haha. Obviously codex would have to know his Neopets username if he ever used programs. *facepalm*

Codex is stealing my account information!

#232 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:54 AM

Codex is stealing my account information!

:o A certain person from 2 pages ago was right!  :cop:

#233 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

Staff Tournament is up, and apparently you can choose star players this year. Wonder what that means.

#234 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:08 PM

Anyone have screenshots of the full went-down? Saw the banned thread....what a totally deserved + weird way to get banned. 

I'm guessing it took place on the Neoboards and not here. Maybe there's no drama, but his lying and posturing seems to have gotten our admins into gear. I never realized Syntax7 was a spy and I thought he was trustworthy having played with us twice, so I'm very glad he's been exposed.

Drazu is one of those self-hating-anti-gay-closet-gays who goes to gay bars to "infiltrate the enemy" and has gay sex to "maintain his cover"

I don't think there is a more perfect way of summing this up.

#235 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:15 PM

Is there anyway we can keep an update on the first page of all the things that work, the AoB codes, the guide for using the scripts, etc just so you dont have to jump page 4, to 7, to 3 and all over the place?

#236 babz

babz
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:48 PM

I might get to rank 1 this cup!

Woo hoo!! Up from participant this year too, eh? I was on hiatus for a good amount of time and was expecting to see at least one new game in this foul competition. Two of the games scare the crap out of my dog (keyboard tapping quickly), Yooyuball messes up on me by opening other windows and the slushy game is way too long. Bitch and moan, I know. 

#237 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

Is there anyway we can keep an update on the first page of all the things that work, the AoB codes, the guide for using the scripts, etc just so you dont have to jump page 4, to 7, to 3 and all over the place?

You can always save them in a word document 

#238 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:32 PM

You can always save them in a word document

Too hard.

#239 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:37 PM

What about Sticky Notes if you're on Windows?

#240 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

What about Sticky Notes if you're on Windows?

I do that.

I use an offline chrome extension of the sticky note that fits my tastes much better.

It has the correct shade of green stickies.

#241 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

This made me laugh way more than I should have x'D

On an AC related note, I've been using the mouse recorder to play games of SoSd and SlS, but I'm afraid I'll get flagged because all of the game times are exactly the same. Should I be concerned about this?

Edited by Kallixe, 08 June 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#242 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

I do that.

I use an offline chrome extension of the sticky note that fits my tastes much better.

It has the correct shade of green stickies.

Whatttt I must get this!

This made me laugh way more than I should have x'D

On an AC related note, I've been using the mouse recorder to play games of SoSd and SlS, but I'm afraid I'll get flagged because all of the game times are exactly the same. Should I be concerned about this?

When I do 1 shot SoSD legit, it only takes around 3 seconds per game, and a lot of times the ball goes in when I use the spacebar to start the game. I wouldn't worry much if that's what you're doing. If you're getting 1200s every time, that might look strange. I mean some people can probably do that, but I can't :p

For SlSl, you're getting the exact same score in the exact same time? If you are, that could raise flags. I don't see how you could though. From what I understand, JS's cheating detection is checking the time between consecutive scores that are sent, and maybe? checking if that time is the same for x number of games. Sometimes I just go off and do something before actually submitting the score, so that there's a bit of a human gap between games.

#243 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

Whatttt I must get this!

I have it pinned on my task bar. I set my font in accord to my discriminating tastes. 

Comic sans is a fun font.

#244 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

I have it pinned on my task bar. I set my font in accord to my discriminating tastes. 

Comic sans is a fun font.

Sweet! Thanks, @Keil  ^_^ That gorgeous gorgeous shade of teal is calling my name, and it also has bullets and numbering and the strikethrough effect! It's got all the things I've wanted that the other Sticky Notes couldn't give me.

#245 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

On an AC related note, I've been using the mouse recorder to play games of SoSd and SlSl, but I'm afraid I'll get flagged because all of the game times are exactly the same. Should I be concerned about this?

Wait - I can't get the mouse recorder to work for SLSL! @Keil is there a way to make this work or no? 

#246 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:56 PM

Yes.

It’s a vastly inefficient way with multiple AoBs active. It’s blindly spamming right, space, left, space, then up/down to repeat on a different counter. Even with AoB, it’s a terrible game. I did it for one day and stopped at like 30 because it’s just not worth fine tuning the macro.

#247 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

whos drazu can someone pm me the t 

saw the banned thread!

gl luck on the cup pals! 

Edited by soy, 09 June 2018 - 12:27 AM.

#248 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:22 AM

Whatttt I must get this!

When I do 1 shot SoSD legit, it only takes around 3 seconds per game, and a lot of times the ball goes in when I use the spacebar to start the game. I wouldn't worry much if that's what you're doing. If you're getting 1200s every time, that might look strange. I mean some people can probably do that, but I can't :p

For SlSl, you're getting the exact same score in the exact same time? If you are, that could raise flags. I don't see how you could though. From what I understand, JS's cheating detection is checking the time between consecutive scores that are sent, and maybe? checking if that time is the same for x number of games. Sometimes I just go off and do something before actually submitting the score, so that there's a bit of a human gap between games.

The problem with SoSd is it gets so laggy... a goal when you first play it might not be a goal 5 mins in. And you have to refresh every 50 games or so otherwise the scores will pend forever. So it gets frustrating.

And for SlS it ends up being a range of about 30 points, but still probably suspicious so I think I will stop doing that unless I'm there to monitor. It's the only game I can faithfully leave unattended and still rank up points though. All other other ones stop working with the mouse recorder after a while.

#249 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:30 AM

Is anyone having the problem of having the Neobyte program just sitting in the taskbar but not opening? I just updated Windows 10 and can't to seem to get it to pop up but the program is there in the taskbar.

EDIT: Nvm it was Windows Defender that was blocking it. :blush:

Edited by Dewgong, 09 June 2018 - 10:57 AM.

#250 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:48 PM

Neobyte - that is a new one..  :thinking:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users