Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:34 AM

5TDfa34.png

#277 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:40 AM

5TDfa34.png

I preferred it to be a temporary avatar, but hey the plus side is everybody who always picks the same teams will have a good whinge about how disadvantaged they are compared to team-swappers, mwahahaaaaa

#278 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:39 AM

Yay! I am glad we get to keep the avvies!

#279 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:30 AM

Keeping the avatars was a good move on their part I was gonna be annoyed when my avatar count went down 1

#280 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:49 PM

Is there a good program to record both keyboard and mouse strokes on a mac? I used a mouse recorder (repeater), but it didn't log my key strokes so I still had to play SOSD. Help please :(

#281 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:09 PM

Hopefully I'll reach All Stars before the weekend! :drool:

#282 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:31 PM

How did everyone fair with the staff tourney?

28rhzed.jpg

#283 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:21 PM

I too picked the worthless jade, 6320

#284 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:23 AM

I got less than 6000. But there's no way ever I pick Scrappy.

#285 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:54 AM

I picked the lowest scorers HIGH FIVE

#286 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:45 AM

I only picked Jade because that is my daughter, Kyra's, middle name!

#287 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:20 AM

I got a little over 8000

#288 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:34 AM

Seemed pretty simple, mostly they all did as they did last time....but god damnit Froyo let me down. Let me down hard.  I'm debating whether or not to stick with her just in case she gets her act together.  8005.

Edited by BirdistheWord, 15 June 2018 - 10:35 AM.

#289 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

I just made all star!

#290 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:29 PM

I forgot to do the staff tourney, and I'm on vacy so I'm not sending scores/mouse recording SoSD. I'm at rank 4, lol .

#291 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:08 AM

I hope they give out (and I pick the right player) some decent prizes for the star player since that's a pretty rare chance you can pick the right player

#292 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:09 AM

Has anyone tried mouse/macro recording for YYB in conjunction with AoB? Since I'm working/commuting 9+ hours a day, I'm struggling with getting my rank up. I really only have the weekend to hammer out YYB, but then they make Sundays rest days soo...

I've got a macro set up for SoSd, but since I'm away the whole day, I don't want to make it look like I'm playing for 9+ hours straight (and I can't stop even if I hit the 401 limit).

#293 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

The only problems I can think of with YYB is you will be scoring the same number of goals every game with the same players, which could look fishy. You also have to be careful if you are scoring more than one goal a game that your macro works perfectly because an exploding YYB runs the risk of screwing up your timings. SoSd has become problematic recently too with the site freezing up. I've had to babysit mine when the score submission lags too bad. Haven't even tried slushie slinger or MSN macros yet. Anybody had luck with those?

#294 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:44 AM

When I was playing legit, I always scored only on goal in YYB, I couldn't care for more and I don't care about my team only about my rank :) Back then I had a strategy, after the first goal I could lock two players (one mine and one opponent) face to face and they just stayed in one place, each trying to advance with the ball between them. I think they changed something in the game and I couldn't do it last years but then again I use AoB so I haven't tried much. My point is, scoring always one goal with the same player (I choose the same formation every time, regardless which is the natural formation the team I've chosen plays with, I don't care, I want it to be comfortable for me :) isn't so fishy. Also, you can set the times a bit longer to adjust the exploding thing and you can set your computer to shut down/go to sleep mode/whatever in, let's say, 3 hours, 4 hours and change the period every day so it won't look the same.

#295 xonion94

xonion94
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:24 PM

I am using a macro for yyb with aob, I freeze all the players and make the left goal big. I recorded to make 9x1 always with the macro. While it repeats the score, sometimes the darigan yooyu appears and wrecks the macro, but that gives a more acceptable feeling to the scores, as it makes them to be kind of random. While the problem is with sending the scores, I leave a good amount of pauses to send the score successfully. I'm already at rank 12 this way, without any problems :D

#296 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

So how is everyone enjoying the added captchas?

I was playing slushie slinger with AoB. I realized quickly I had to keep re-entering the codes after each game. Is it the same for everyone else?

I figured out a way to not have to re-enter the codes each time. I would play with the AoBs and when I got the desired score, I X'd out each code in the AoB list and then ended my SLSL game. Then, once I restarted the game, before pressing play, I un-X'd each code and the codes worked without me having to re-enter them.

While the game is going - normal AoB

Spoiler

Before you end the game - AoBs X'd out

Spoiler

#297 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:10 AM

I don't really care about the captchas bc I didn't score send for this cup

#298 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:49 AM

I realized quickly I had to keep re-entering the codes after each game. Is it the same for everyone else?

I figured out a way to not have to re-enter the codes each time. I would play with the AoBs and when I got the desired score, I X'd out each code in the AoB list and then ended my SLSL game. Then, once I restarted the game, before pressing play, I un-X'd each code and the codes worked without me having to re-enter them.

Ohhh! I was having the exact same problem, since it seems like the game refreshes every time you send a score with captchas, which wipes out the AoB codes.

Thanks for figuring this out - it'll be a lot quicker than having to re-search with the codes each time!

Edited by koutei, 23 June 2018 - 07:50 AM.

#299 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

So many people on the boards are complaining and saying if they expand the captcha to the other games they are done playing. Its crazy how their entire site is essentially a house on fire waiting to collapse and they are sitting in the living room trying to get the fan from stopping buzzing when its on.

#300 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:51 PM

I don't really care about the captchas bc I didn't score send for this cup

Captchas effect AoBs as well though.... soooo..... yeah

And as for playing legit and the captchas, the captcha doesn't really hinder actual game play so the whiney babies complaining about it effecting their game play on Neoboards are just being dumb honestly. At least in my experience, all I did was hover over the captcha tag and it went to the next screen that posted your score and NP.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users