acxiii altador cup

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#301 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2018 - 02:48 AM

So, do only the teams from the top tier or whatever it's called will be able to play tomorrow and for the others the cup is finished, or I misunderstood it?

#302 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:36 PM

Hands up if AC sucks now

#303 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:50 AM

Hands up if AC sucks now

Just now? It's always sucked lol

#304 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:03 PM

Man, these captchas totally put a wrench in my strategy. Now I can't play SlS with AoBs and a mouse macro. And players on the NeoBoards have always been whiny, have you seen the boards about Faerieland cheating? Omg get over it. 

#305 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:59 PM

Man, these captchas totally put a wrench in my strategy. Now I can't play SlS with AoBs and a mouse macro. And players on the NeoBoards have always been whiny, have you seen the boards about Faerieland cheating? Omg get over it. 

Ugg
These 3 bye days have been terrible for me because I log in to see if there's a match, and then have nothing to do but read the boards.  So much hatred for Faerieland: "They need to be nerfed TODAY!!!"  "nerf nerf nerf!"  "Faerieland doesn't deserve to get on the podium."  "Halving their scores would be generous...(I'll allow them to win just enough so they don't beat my team, which is the MOST legitimate team.)"  "We all know Faerieland can't get close to these scores (because they're horrible at these games/neopets/life in general) *No offense to the dedicated Faerieland players!* (except not really, wgaf about them)  I never root for the underdog and people should be kept in their place!  Come on TNT, help me keep Faerieland down! :rolleyes:

It was in my understanding that the AC was always rigged, and no team got to the top without the help of cheating groups.  It's more farfetched to think that certain teams place higher most of the time because they're "better" (What, did the teams collectively practice and come up with plays to take down the competitiion?) rather than certain teams are a more popular pick for the cheaters and legit players alike.  There's a REASON (a stupid reason) Faerieland hasn't placed before and it's not because everyone on the team sucks and therefore doesn't deserve a win.  People can switch teams every year and perhaps the players, cheaters, or a combination of both is what's causing them to win this year.  Just like every other team in years prior.  There are definitely more cheaters playing neopets than before because Jumpstart hasn't given any reason for people to play legit really... so maybe that's where those high scores are coming from.

Then there are the self-sacrificing Faerieland players tripping over themselves to assure people they know they don't deserve to win "It was wrong of us to defile the top ranks with a pink team!  It's fair for another team to win by cheating but not the pink underdogs!
I always wondered why people on this forum had something against Herdy, but wow, the stuff he posts comes off as VERY elitist.  "Faerieland should be *very* happy to win a personal best, now put them back at the kiddie table while the rest of us deploy our cheaters to win the cup."
:WTF:

#306 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:52 PM

I can just use a captcha blocker and re-paste the write bytes in Bit Slicer every time the games reload. It makes AoBing slightly less annoying. ONLY SLIGHTLY  :crybaby:

#307 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:30 PM

Ugg
These 3 bye days have been terrible for me because I log in to see if there's a match, and then have nothing to do but read the boards. So much hatred for Faerieland: "They need to be nerfed TODAY!!!" "nerf nerf nerf!" "Faerieland doesn't deserve to get on the podium." "Halving their scores would be generous...(I'll allow them to win just enough so they don't beat my team, which is the MOST legitimate team.)" "We all know Faerieland can't get close to these scores (because they're horrible at these games/neopets/life in general) *No offense to the dedicated Faerieland players!* (except not really, wgaf about them) I never root for the underdog and people should be kept in their place! Come on TNT, help me keep Faerieland down! :rolleyes:

It was in my understanding that the AC was always rigged, and no team got to the top without the help of cheating groups. It's more farfetched to think that certain teams place higher most of the time because they're "better" (What, did the teams collectively practice and come up with plays to take down the competitiion?) rather than certain teams are a more popular pick for the cheaters and legit players alike. There's a REASON (a stupid reason) Faerieland hasn't placed before and it's not because everyone on the team sucks and therefore doesn't deserve a win. People can switch teams every year and perhaps the players, cheaters, or a combination of both is what's causing them to win this year. Just like every other team in years prior. There are definitely more cheaters playing neopets than before because Jumpstart hasn't given any reason for people to play legit really... so maybe that's where those high scores are coming from.

Then there are the self-sacrificing Faerieland players tripping over themselves to assure people they know they don't deserve to win "It was wrong of us to defile the top ranks with a pink team! It's fair for another team to win by cheating but not the pink underdogs!
I always wondered why people on this forum had something against Herdy, but wow, the stuff he posts comes off as VERY elitist. "Faerieland should be *very* happy to win a personal best, now put them back at the kiddie table while the rest of us deploy our cheaters to win the cup."
:WTF:

Yeah, Herdy is a cunt.

#308 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Herdy is the goddamn worst

#309 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:27 AM

I came here to bash Herdy and found Floofy said exactly what I was thinking. Everyone has had an ACG. If you look at the numbers from the first day, FL was pulling pretty good numbers even then, presumably pre-ACG. 

Anyway, I'm not sure I'll play anymore. Maybe get one more rank, but that's just to get a gold trophy. I'm so tired....

#310 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

I thought I didn't care about the captchas but I lied

#311 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:15 PM

Can anybody get the mouserecorder premium to build a macro for YYB? Im running into a problem with shooting the ball as the program doesnt seem to have a click and hold function, and single clicks dont cause you to shoot the ball.

#312 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:10 PM

If you grab the yooyu, hit the down arrow key once then keep hitting the right arrow key until you get as close to the goal as possible. Then one clock will get any yooyu into the net, except for Darigan Yooyu. That's what I do and it works just fine. Of course make sure your AoBs are on.

#313 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:43 PM

If you grab the yooyu, hit the down arrow key once then keep hitting the right arrow key until you get as close to the goal as possible. Then one clock will get any yooyu into the net, except for Darigan Yooyu. That's what I do and it works just fine. Of course make sure your AoBs are on.

I can automate everything but the shot, I can get them to pick up the YYB, walk all the way over to directly in front of the goal, but cannot get it to shoot. Tried clicking as a shot, tried spacebar as a shot, I've given up, I still have like 5 or 6 levels until all star so I dont think ill make it. 

#314 xonion94

xonion94
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

Can anybody get the mouserecorder premium to build a macro for YYB? Im running into a problem with shooting the ball as the program doesnt seem to have a click and hold function, and single clicks dont cause you to shoot the ball.

I made one just with clicks and it works perfectly, except for that damn darigan yooyu, but I will try to do another trying to make the shots go diagonally to make goals with darigan aswell. One thing I noticed is that mouserecorder doesn't register multiple clicks at a short period of time, at least for me. So what I did was to make my clicks to be extremely precise with the timing, to change from the goal screen and to the yooyu screen just when the text comes by in the bottom. And in the occasion that a darigan yooyu appears and ruin my time, I just left a lot of waiting time in the end to match the end of the game. If you want I can share the macro file. It alwayas makes 9x1 to feel a little more realistic (if everything goes perfectly). I would say like 6-7 out of 10 it works.

Edited by xonion94, 28 June 2018 - 08:06 PM.

#315 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

Next year.

#316 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:47 AM

Thank god it is over!! Can't wait to see how ugly the trophies are

#317 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:08 PM

Screw the trophies, I can't wait to see how crappy the prizes are. XD

#318 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:05 AM

I gave up a few days in... TNT really sucked the fun out of it this year with all of their anti-cheat stuff. Oh well, hopefully they live up to their word about fixing the AC for next year.

#319 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:21 AM

You doing realize that fixing and anti-cheating are the same thing?

#320 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:18 AM

I hope this year's collectable is extremely ugly. Even worse than the coin they did a few years back.

#321 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:26 AM

tbh I did not have the time to put in the effort this year so my prizes and tropheys will suck but heyho always next year

#322 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

I made one just with clicks and it works perfectly, except for that damn darigan yooyu, but I will try to do another trying to make the shots go diagonally to make goals with darigan aswell. One thing I noticed is that mouserecorder doesn't register multiple clicks at a short period of time, at least for me. So what I did was to make my clicks to be extremely precise with the timing, to change from the goal screen and to the yooyu screen just when the text comes by in the bottom. And in the occasion that a darigan yooyu appears and ruin my time, I just left a lot of waiting time in the end to match the end of the game. If you want I can share the macro file. It alwayas makes 9x1 to feel a little more realistic (if everything goes perfectly). I would say like 6-7 out of 10 it works.

I'd be interested in a macro like that! 

It kind of makes me wonder if something more advanced can be done. I know MouseRecorder can do pixel color detection (which I use for my Shootout macro), so I wonder if it could detect the darigan yyb color and behave differently...

Probably not, but it'd be cool to have some more advanced macro recording software that could.

#323 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:25 AM

Prize shops are out and one of the trophies look like a penis

Edited by Cannabis, 04 July 2018 - 10:39 AM.

#324 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

The trophies is laughable

#325 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:34 PM

Phallic trophies, LMFAO!! I'm starting to think they designed them that way on purpose. XD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users