Altador Cup XIII chit-chat

acxiii altador cup

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#151 Konkon

Konkon
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

Ugh, tried SSing at like 3am and accidentally sent a too-high score for SoSd.

What are the odds that I can self-freeze and recover my account after the cup? Man, i'm dumb.

#152 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:13 PM

Keep a low profile for a few days you might be ok

#153 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:18 PM

. nevermind... found the answer... oh yay for aob. maybe this will be the year that tnt realises that these games are ... boring. lol

#154 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:58 PM

ok I officially suck at AoBing tried cant work it out

#155 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:04 AM

Which browser are you using, @Bones? I think for Chrome, you have to go through each of the chrome.exe containers and scan for the code. For Firefox, you scan the Flash Player plugins for the code. Once you find the right container, just replace the code with the AoB code and then play the game. Don't start the game before you replace the code with the AoB code though, otherwise it won't work. Just refresh the webpage and do these steps again if that happens.

#156 Konkon

Konkon
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:10 AM

Keep a low profile for a few days you might be ok

Man I hope so, but it's above the max score so I'm not that hopeful.

#157 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:13 AM

Even if you don't get caught out now, some bitchy person on Neopets would report you if they checked your AC trophy lookup. That possibility would be hanging over you for the rest of the life of that account. If you don't get frozen now, think about switching to another account.

#158 Konkon

Konkon
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:19 AM

Yep, that's the plan. Gonna try move my stuff over to another account slowly over the next few weeks or so. RIP my 9 y/o acc.

Don't be as careless as me, folks.

#159 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:40 AM

yeah Chrome thanks for the advice @Ladida I will give it a go

#160 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:56 AM

Man I hope so, but it's above the max score so I'm not that hopeful.

RIP your account

What's the deal with the new AC avatars?

man they are fugly

#161 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:59 AM

@Bones, before you paste in the code in the Value textbox, change the Value Type to 'Array of byte'. If you change the value type after pasting the code in, it messes things up. The Hex checkbox should automatically get checked when you change the value type to Array of byte.

When the matching code is found, select them (dragging the mouse to select works) and click that red arrow that points downwards to get the results into the editable area. Then double click each of the codes in the 'Value' column, and replace with the AoB 'cheat' code. 

The thing I hated about Chrome was the ridiculous number of Chrome containers I had to scan. Maybe Chrome also has the FlashPlayerPlugin container now? I hope they do! With Firefox, I only have two FlashPlayerPlugin containers, which makes life so much easier. No more insane searching!

RIP your account

man they are fugly

Everything they make now is fugly. Avatars used to be cute back in the day.

#162 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:10 AM

RIP your account

man they are fugly

At least its something haha. They are trying man.

#163 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:01 AM

Ah, damn. I thought something like that might happen. I'm using a rather fancy library to make the clickyness happen. Looks like it wasn't properly statically linked. I may or may not fix that later. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

*hugs* You tried. And you always share things with us that you don't have to. :) 

@Konkon I did that exact thing a few years back. I self froze, blamed it on hackers, and went to another main for a few years. Got it unfrozen a few years back. That account has since been frozen for other reasons(got lent something that was duped, apparently) but it seemed to work okay. YMMV. 

Apologies on double posting, but since I'm sick of doing this every time I move to a new laptop, may be helpful for others using NeoByte AOB.

Slap this in your Games.xml I only did one YYB, because after the AI is frozen why do you need anything else?

<Entry>
  <Title>YYB</Title>
  <Detail>Freeze AI (do both)</Detail>
  <Scan>10 2f 00 00 09 5e 8b 08</Scan>
  <Write>47 2f 00 00 09 5e 8b 08</Write>
 </Entry>

<Entry>
  <Title>YYB</Title>
  <Detail>Freeze AI (do both)</Detail>
  <Scan>d0 30 d1 75 d7 d2 75 63 04</Scan>
  <Write>47 30 d1 75 d7 d2 75 63 04</Write>
 </Entry>

<Entry>
  <Title>Shootout Showdown</Title>
  <Detail>Remove the Goalie</Detail>
  <Scan>60 d7 03 25 ?? ??</Scan>
  <Write>60 d7 03 02 24 00</Write>
 </Entry>

<Entry>
  <Title>Make Some Noise</Title>
  <Detail>Hold Down Any Key To Gain Score</Detail>
  <Scan>96 07 00 07 09 00 00 00 04 03</Scan>
  <Write>99 02 00 52 01 00 00 00 04 03</Write>
 </Entry>

<Entry>
  <Title>Slushie Slinger</Title>
  <Detail>Infinite Lives</Detail>
  <Scan>96 0e 00 07 ff ff ff ff 07 01</Scan>
  <Write>96 0e 00 07 00 00 00 00 07 01</Write>
 </Entry>
<Entry>
  <Detail>Auto Collect Empty Cups</Detail>
  <Scan>9d 02 00 f3 00</Scan>
  <Write>99 02 00 4c 00</Write>
 </Entry>

<Entry>
  <Detail>Customers wants same flavor</Detail>
  <Scan>03 00 00 00 30 87 01 00 0c</Scan>
  <Write>01 00 00 00 02 87 01 00 0c</Write>
 </Entry>

<Entry>
  <Detail>Freeze Customers</Detail>
  <Scan>7b 00 96 04</Scan>
  <Write>7b 00 3e 04</Write>
 </Entry>

#164 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:28 AM

Altador Cup

Spoiler

(nicked from @ortin )

Yasss thank you kind sir

#165 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:39 AM

Damn it, tried to do SS and got my points flagged.

Let's go back to AoB! :crybaby:

#166 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

I'm the Array of Bytes MASTER. Here are some guides if anyone is having issues:

General guide

MacOS users should use BitSlicer

Chrome users: find the correct process ID

FAQ:

Q: I can't find the process ID?

A: On Firefox, it's the plugin container process. On Chrome, refer to this guide for the foolproof way to find it. 

Q: I'm getting 0 results for finding the AoB?

A: Make sure you change the data type search to Array of Bytes, and not something like integer! Otherwise, you may have the incorrect process ID or the code no longer works.

Q: I sent an impossible score! What do I do?

A: The dangerous part of AoBs is that it's very possible to make a mistake like that. Always be aware of the possible ranges, look up jellyneo guides for the games for guidance, and be careful! There's nothing you can do if you already sent an impossible score, the account will eventually be frozen. 

This is amazing, @ortin! I wish I had this last year, would have saved me a lot of time :p

#167 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:24 AM

Just to say: the newest chrome on Mac keeps blocking flash even when it’s enabled and is “always allowed”. This, bit sliver can’t find anything (even with the correct process selected)

#168 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:52 PM

There is a updated/safe score sender, but it's not available here. :admin:

Why does this community keep an unsafe program available for people to use? Do you guys want your own members to get flagged/banned??  :doh: 

#169 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:55 PM

Why does this community keep an unsafe program available for people to use? Do you guys want your own members to get flagged/banned??  :doh:

Maybe because we didn't notice it was having an issue until people tried using it for the AC? We're updating it now. There is always a risk with cheating, if you get banned, not our fault. You chose to cheat and assumed the risk. 

#170 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:49 PM

Maybe because we didn't notice it was having an issue until people tried using it for the AC? We're updating it now. There is always a risk with cheating, if you get banned, not our fault. You chose to cheat and assumed the risk. 

How do you release the SS for this year without testing it first?

#171 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

Because we don't "release" things? They're always there. If there's a problem, we fix it. If not, it stays as is. Ask a programer. I'd get Waser, but he hasn't been seen for a while. 

#172 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

If you're not happy...

tenor.gif?itemid=7445679

I trust everyone here who makes these programs and I understand that there will always be a risk no matter what site's program you use. I don't go to other sites because this site has treated me well and helped me earn millions upon millions of NP without getting frozen. I also don't use the programs in a dumb way that will flag me.

#173 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

As with any program, there's always risk involved. Never use anything without digging up all the information you can find about it. If you used it for the AC, you'll see there're posts from last year showing that scores were adding to the count, but people were not ranking up. I don't believe the SSer was updated to fix that, and there's no reason to believe that Neopets had reverted back to the state where the SSer worked.

Codex doesn't employ anyone (to my knowledge) to code and maintain their programs. Maybe Abrosia is the exception. Any members putting their work out of Codex is doing so for free and are not obligated to keep anything up and running. Basically the onus is on the person using the programs to look into it and make sure they know enough about it to not get themselves fucked.

#174 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:27 PM

There are people who are very ungrateful, I assume there are no children here.

I had my score flagged but I knew it could happen (because I chose to not make the adjustments), no one has an obligation to do everything for us, lol

#175 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

How do you live with a conscience knowing your site forcefully stole, raided and self-froze the account of your own members, and then sneakily sold/gave back the stolen goods back to them?

And to be fair for Codex, it's been tested for a year and it's been known to not work during the Altador Cup games. Other games are fine. It's not exactly good either, but nothing like how you make it out to be.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users