Quantcast

Photo

A (not so) small introduction!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Lucas and I'm 19 20 years old (can't believe I'm two decades old already).

Just as (or so I believe) almost everyone else, I've joined Codex to be part of a growing Neopets community (and why not cheat a bit in the process too, right?).

I do know a tiny bit of programming and I do intend to give back to this very community soon™... no, seriously, it's currently being analyzed and scanned for any potential threats as I'm a new member but I can assure you'll like it.

As for a little bit about myself on a personal scope, you'll soon find out that I've got a great sense of humour and am very open to new experiences and friends.

Something you might also note is that English is actually not my first language, it's actually the second and I do often mix British English words with American English words (although I'll admit I prefer the latter).

Other languages I know are, of course, Portuguese (which is my first language) and Japanese (and I'm good enough at it to be able to teach, so... expect a few blog entries once I figure out how it works).

I'm currently a Chemistry licenciate student and yes, I do intend to become a teacher (even though being one in Brazil isn't worth it at all).

I do consider myself to be a highly political person as I've studied economy, geopolitics as well as world history and politics for quite a while now so... if you ever need help whenever it comes to any of the things aforementioned or want to discuss or even a simple opinion, I'm your guy.

As far as my Neopets history goes, I've stopped playing around 2010 when my main account was perma-silenced and frozen for protection. As we all know, the ticket system never really worked so well until recently so... I've never gotten a response despite my ticket still being open to this very day. As time went on, I've always overheard stuff about Neo from friends and it seems the time to give it a shot again has come. Naturally though, due to what happened, I decided not to do it legitly this time. 

Speaking of which, I was a huge trophy collector at the time (and a legit one) so... if you ever need tips on how to stay safe, review scores, score ranges or how to answer that pesky neomail someone sent you asking how'd you get such a high score, I'm also your guy.

Lastly but not less important, I also like to play MapleStory (GMS, on Reboot) so... if you play it, be my guest. I'm currently on a 2 month ban due to being caught by a GM though. I am on a very good hacker-friendly guild and I even develop some hacks for MS. Something I also enjoy playing is, of course, League of Legends.

I know, I know, that's a lot to sink in and I'm sorry, truly, but for now, that's it folks!

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:23 PM

Bem vindo! Sempre bom ver brasileiros por aqui :D

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:43 PM

Welcome! There are many Brazillian folks here, one of them is my Fiancee! I hope you find your stay enjoyable, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions :D.

I played MapleStory for a REALLY long time...maybe 8 years or so, and I finally quit in November of 2008 on my 18th birthday.

#4 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

Bem vindo! 

Welcome! There are many Brazillian folks here, one of them is my Fiancee! I hope you find your stay enjoyable, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions :D.

I played MapleStory for a REALLY long time...maybe 8 years or so, and I finally quit in November of 2008 on my 18th birthday.

:heart:

#5 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Welcome aboard & glad to have you here!

I'm looking forward to stress-testing the program you bring to the table. Will happily share any little buggies I find :D

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:34 PM

Welcome!

I used to play maplestory back when I still had my windows. It was a touchscreen and I tripped over the charging cord and broke the screen. Cost more to replace the screen than the computer was worth. 

#7 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:43 PM

Welcome, buddy :)

#8 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:08 AM

Welcome! Should teach me some japanese :p

#9 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:08 PM

Bem vindo! Sempre bom ver brasileiros por aqui :D

Valeu! Percebi que tem bastante brasileiros por aqui haha

Thanks! I definitely will ;)

Oh, 2008, that's way before Reboot kicked in then. Reboot is a f2w world with no trading. You should check it out, gaining range feels a lot more rewarding there.

Bem vindo! 

:heart:

Valeu <3

Welcome aboard & glad to have you here!

I'm looking forward to stress-testing the program you bring to the table. Will happily share any little buggies I find :D

Thank you!

Actually, it's a modified version of Ghoul Catchers which allows you to complete any level in one movement and still get the prizes (except level 83/84 for some weird reason I'm yet to find out). 

I was advised to build a reputation before I post it though :p

Welcome!

I used to play maplestory back when I still had my windows. It was a touchscreen and I tripped over the charging cord and broke the screen. Cost more to replace the screen than the computer was worth. 

Thanks!

Ouch! Replacing a screen is always more expensive than just buying a new one which is why I avoid damaging it in any way xD

Welcome, buddy :)

Thanks!

Welcome! Should teach me some japanese :p

Thanks! I'll start working on some blog entries on it and I'll definitely let you know.

Do you have any previous experience?

#10 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:46 PM

Nice post.

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

#11 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:51 PM

Do you have any previous experience?

I am an absolute beginner. I can count to 10 and I know a couple words but that's about it. 

#12 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:39 AM

Nice post.

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

Thanks! Nice to meet you Philip  :D

I am an absolute beginner. I can count to 10 and I know a couple words but that's about it. 

Oh, I see!
Then I'll start from the very beginning!

Thanks!

#13 Daviid

Daviid
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:36 PM

Welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users