Quantcast

Photo

[VOTING] Spring Codies 2k18

vote codies

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Circlejerk 2018 (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Best Newbie

Most Helpful Member

Best Staff Member

Thread of the Year

Best Display Picture

Best Signature

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Best Codex Couple

Best Programmer

Most Likely to Be a Bot

Funniest Member

Most Intelligent

Most Talented

Most Adorable

Hottest Member

Biggest Flirt

Stalest Baguette

Definitely a Lizard Person

Cats of Codex

Cutest Codex Dog

Most Likely to Survive the Hunger Games

Sweetest Member

Nerdiest Nerd

Biggest Weeb

Next Mod

Next Ban

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

Grumpy Old Person

Wooden Spoon

The Golden Carrot

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:23 PM

uu6uOc0.png

giphy.gif

Rules
  • Vote.
  • You should vote.
  • You may not nominate yourself but you could nominate your pets. @Drakonid don't worry I added Simon to the doggy category for you (not that it had mattered cuz I nommed him for you anyways cuz he's cute as fuck).
  • Vote however you want. idgaf. All votes are public.
  • Voting closes whenever I decide to close it (probably gonna be a lil bit because I've been so sick I can barely get out of bed and it seems to only be getting worse? also I still have to make awards)

Explanations:

Wooden Spoon - this person likes to stir up shit on Codex, causing drama, and just making life here interesting in general.

The Golden Carrot - this person is the best of the best of best at Codex!

Cutest Codex Cat - view Codex cats here.
Cutest Codex Dog - view Codex doggos here.

#2 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:29 PM

Awwww sorry to hear you've been sick. Sending positive/healing vibes your way!!!! 

#3 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:03 PM

Get well soon, @Coops :( Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with recently :(

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:21 PM

Awwww sorry to hear you've been sick. Sending positive/healing vibes your way!!!! 

Get well soon, @Coops :( Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with recently :(

Thanks so much guys. I'm hoping this lets up soon. <3

#5 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:30 PM

Me too! But you are a rock star doing all that you do even when sick!!! 

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

"Best Staff member"...EXCUSE YOU PEOPLE I'M ALSO STAFF. 

og8Ih98.gif

"nerdeist nerd"....PEOPLE THINK I'M A NERD??

joMrZ17.gif

Kidding, you guys are great. 

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:06 PM

Who nominated me to survive the hunger games?? LMAO I'd be the first one dead!

#8 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

Bwahahahaha @Rocket me too! Not surprised I was not nominated lol. It's all good though!

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

Why would I ever be Mr. Codex? :/

#10 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

I was going to vote for kway/scot for best couple, but after seeing elin and turnps being the only two options for biggest weeb I had to change my vote to them.

#11 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:05 AM

HOWRSE for thread of the year, every year

#12 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:33 PM

@Adam you're going to vote yourself for hottest member and not your fiance 

#13 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:20 PM

I was going to vote for kway/scot for best couple, but after seeing elin and turnps being the only two options for biggest weeb I had to change my vote to them.

I see you, Judas

#14 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

Can confirm @Pyro699 is a lizard person. No real human can drink beer like that.

Also thx for the display pic nom people =) Didn't notice it til now :o 

#15 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

All that Mean Girls drama and I’m not even going to win anything? What is the point of my life?

Scot is going to beat me for biggest flirt just ... wow, Scot. Wow.

#16 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:13 PM

All that Mean Girls drama and I’m not even going to win anything? What is the point of my life?

Scot is going to beat me for biggest flirt just ... wow, Scot. Wow.

I could have sworn your display pic was always the right side up! WHAT IS HAPPENING

#17 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:19 PM

I could have sworn your display pic was always the right side up! WHAT IS HAPPENING

Noooo, it’s always been flipped. Ali’s is the same but right side up. And redlion’s is right side up I think. And hobo. And whoever else participated in that whole thing like a decade ago that I can’t remember now.

Or maybe it was right side up and I just recently changed it.

Or maybe not.

I hope this keeps you up at night.

:p

#18 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:39 PM

Noooo, it’s always been flipped. Ali’s is the same but right side up. And redlion’s is right side up I think. And hobo. And whoever else participated in that whole thing like a decade ago that I can’t remember now.

Or maybe it was right side up and I just recently changed it.

Or maybe not.

I hope this keeps you up at night.

:p

Omg why! This is cruel and unusual punishment!  :reaper:  Has my brain been automatically flipping it? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE  :crybaby:

#19 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

Omg why! This is cruel and unusual punishment! :reaper: Has my brain been automatically flipping it? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE :crybaby:

AW LOL. I promise you it has always been flipped. You’re probably just thinking of Ali’s. :p

#20 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

Cara I see you flirting in overtime to dethrone The Thotman

#21 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

AW LOL. I promise you it has always been flipped. You’re probably just thinking of Ali’s. :p

Ahhhhhhh thank you!!!  :hug: I can rest easy now and won't dream of flipping turtles tonight :p

#22 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:07 PM

@Adam you're going to vote yourself for hottest member and not your fiance

A vote for me is also a vote for her.

#23 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:09 PM

A vote for me is also a vote for her.

Can we DQ Adam for being double entered?

#24 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:22 PM

Cara I see you flirting in overtime to dethrone The Thotman

I can’t have you overthrowing my throne. I have a reputation to live up to apparently.

Ahhhhhhh thank you!!! :hug: I can rest easy now and won't dream of flipping turtles tonight :p

Flipping turtles? Lidida do you have a dark side that I don’t know about???

The only perk of being a retired member is that I can edit my posts without anyone knowing. However I am going to leave my response because it’s the stupidest thing I’ve done in a while. I literally thought you had dreams of flipping turtles onto their backs and laughing evilly. Lmao. :(

#25 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:23 PM

Can we DQ Adam for being double entered?

Asking the important questions here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vote, codies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users