Quantcast

Photo

[VOTING] Spring Codies 2k18

vote codies

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Circlejerk 2018 (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Best Newbie

Most Helpful Member

Best Staff Member

Thread of the Year

Best Display Picture

Best Signature

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Best Codex Couple

Best Programmer

Most Likely to Be a Bot

Funniest Member

Most Intelligent

Most Talented

Most Adorable

Hottest Member

Biggest Flirt

Stalest Baguette

Definitely a Lizard Person

Cats of Codex

Cutest Codex Dog

Most Likely to Survive the Hunger Games

Sweetest Member

Nerdiest Nerd

Biggest Weeb

Next Mod

Next Ban

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

Grumpy Old Person

Wooden Spoon

The Golden Carrot

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

At least I got to vote for Strategist  :p

#27 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

Noooo, it’s always been flipped. Ali’s is the same but right side up. And redlion’s is right side up I think. And hobo. And whoever else participated in that whole thing like a decade ago that I can’t remember now.

Or maybe it was right side up and I just recently changed it.

Or maybe not.

I hope this keeps you up at night.

:p

ohdeargod.gif

#28 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:20 AM

Holy crap, @Gen!!! Where you been buddy? Hope you're well and thanks for the vote xD Shit, now I wish we could still nominate people for Best User Comeback lol You and JCR would be tied for my vote haha

#29 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:51 AM

ohdeargod.gif

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Welcome back, btw. I remember you from way back when.

#30 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:07 AM

This thread needs more activity so bump

#31 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:23 AM

I can’t have you overthrowing my throne. I have a reputation to live up to apparently.

Flipping turtles? Lidida do you have a dark side that I don’t know about???

The only perk of being a retired member is that I can edit my posts without anyone knowing. However I am going to leave my response because it’s the stupidest thing I’ve done in a while. I literally thought you had dreams of flipping turtles onto their backs and laughing evilly. Lmao. :(

Hahaha I actually had that mental image of flailing turtles when I read it after posting :p

ohdeargod.gif

This is PERFECT!!! LMAO

#32 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

Guys, what does stalest baguette mean? Does me asking this make me a stale baguette?

All that Mean Girls drama and I’m not even going to win anything? What is the point of my life?

Scot is going to beat me for biggest flirt just ... wow, Scot. Wow.

dont worry, I voted for you there  :air_kiss:    actually, I pretty much voted for you if I didn't really know who to vote for on a lot of them. Like, you probably seem like a stale baguette 

Also, full disclosure, I chose the pets with names that I liked first, rather than looking at their pictures. Sorry.

#33 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:42 PM

You're looking hella hot in your new profile pic. <3

#34 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

*Insert witty dramatic post here*

#35 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:07 PM

You're looking hella hot in your new profile pic. <3

Trying to get that hottest member title, huh!

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

Trying to get that hottest member title, huh!

Why do you think I changed my display picture?

No one knows true beauty.

#37 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:59 PM

Why do you think I changed my display picture?

No one knows true beauty.

Oh, I suspected that. I only didn't change my vote because you're not one of the options, honestly.

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

Oh, I suspected that. I only didn't change my vote because you're not one of the options, honestly.

Can't nominate myself. :(

#39 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:48 PM

Guys, what does stalest baguette mean? Does me asking this make me a stale baguette?

dont worry, I voted for you there :air_kiss: actually, I pretty much voted for you if I didn't really know who to vote for on a lot of them. Like, you probably seem like a stale baguette

Also, full disclosure, I chose the pets with names that I liked first, rather than looking at their pictures. Sorry.

Ex fucking cuse you, why has it taken you so long to acknowledge my existence after I nominated you? Where was my kiss emot a week ago??????

#40 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:03 PM

Ex fucking cuse you, why has it taken you so long to acknowledge my existence after I nominated you? Where was my kiss emot a week ago??????

:air_kiss:

My bad :(

Can't nominate myself. :(

You didn't even vote for the HOWRSE thread. Fake howrse!

#41 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:17 PM

oops. I wouldve nommed you  :friends:  :wub:  but someone beat me to it. In almost every category 

now is your chance to flirt and score votes

#42 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:15 PM

You didn't even vote for the HOWRSE thread. Fake howrse!

I take my nomination voting very seriously.

#43 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:19 PM

I take my nomination voting very seriously.

I can't disagree because I want Cooper Pooper's to win :p

#44 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

Holy crap, @Gen!!! Where you been buddy? Hope you're well and thanks for the vote xD Shit, now I wish we could still nominate people for Best User Comeback lol You and JCR would be tied for my vote haha

It's Retired cameo season :D

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Welcome back, btw. I remember you from way back when.

I remember you as well ;3... It's been a minute, so everyone's details have faded into positive vibes on everyone... XD

*wanders over to the confessions thread after reading*

#45 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:02 PM

@jcrdude your siggie makes me laugh.

#46 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

@jcrdude your siggie makes me laugh.

<3 Thanks :D

I couldn't find the joke out in the wild, so I had to make it myself (cross-reference low production values)

#47 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:59 AM

*hairflip* duh

#48 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:25 AM

voting-1.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5111894

#49 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

I wrote a reply to everyone and for some reason it did not go through. And I am absolutely exhausted so I'm going to reply to everyone with a gif which conveyed what I said instead of typing words.

Also can one more person vote me for stalest baguette so I can win something in this popularity contest and give meaning to my life.

giphy.gif

:air_kiss:

giphy.gif

oops. I wouldve nommed you  :friends:  :wub:  but someone beat me to it. In almost every category 

now is your chance to flirt and score votes

giphy.gif

I remember you as well ;3... It's been a minute, so everyone's details have faded into positive vibes on everyone... XD

dreams.gif

#50 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

Also can one more person vote me for stalest baguette so I can win something in this popularity contest and give meaning to my life.

Spoiler

Your GIFS without reply context kinda makes them even better as an overall story. Surely this is worth at least one stale baguette. Gotchoo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vote, codies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users