Quantcast

Photo

[VOTING] Spring Codies 2k18

vote codies

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Circlejerk 2018 (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Best Newbie

Most Helpful Member

Best Staff Member

Thread of the Year

Best Display Picture

Best Signature

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Best Codex Couple

Best Programmer

Most Likely to Be a Bot

Funniest Member

Most Intelligent

Most Talented

Most Adorable

Hottest Member

Biggest Flirt

Stalest Baguette

Definitely a Lizard Person

Cats of Codex

Cutest Codex Dog

Most Likely to Survive the Hunger Games

Sweetest Member

Nerdiest Nerd

Biggest Weeb

Next Mod

Next Ban

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

Grumpy Old Person

Wooden Spoon

The Golden Carrot

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:19 PM

Also can one more person vote me for stalest baguette so I can win something in this popularity contest and give meaning to my life.

Have some self-respect, woman. 

Carry yourself with dignity and pride in knowing that for the longest time, you stayed away from this cesspool.

#52 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:07 AM

Your GIFS without reply context kinda makes them even better as an overall story. Surely this is worth at least one stale baguette. Gotchoo.

I told you to believe in your dreams but you’re the one making mine come true.

#caraforstalestbaguette2018

Have some self-respect, woman.

Carry yourself with dignity and pride in knowing that for the longest time, you stayed away from this cesspool.

Pssshhh. Don’t be salty that I’m stealing the stalest baguette title from you.

#53 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:17 AM

I'm coming for you, @Strategist

#54 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

I'm sad I didn't win meanest poster.

#55 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:45 PM

I'm sad I didn't win meanest poster.

Roast harder, sweet Rabbit!

#56 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:03 PM

I may have skewed the votes a bit by voting...

Also, I voted for myself. Sorry not sorry.  :devil:

#57 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

YOURE DOI NG WHAT FOR HIM???

@Coops I also just noticed I am in the Most Adorable category two times

#58 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:19 AM

retired and private members leading the best newbie category.
And strat destroying the most intelligent category.(sorrynotsorrystratloveyouxoxo)

#59 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:24 AM

Awww yeah, skewing dem votes, yo' ;)

Also, I'm so not the most intelligent, I make some of the most daft decisions of all time..... still voted for myself because I can though

YOURE DOI NG WHAT FOR HIM???

*wink fukn wonk*

gdzQM3H.gif

#60 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

Also, I'm so not the most intelligent, I make some of the most daft decisions of all time..... still voted for myself because I can

At least you aren’t stupid enough to consciously vote like how Drak pointed out for Best Newbie. Welcome to the smart 31% of voters club.

#61 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:21 AM

Holy crap, @Gen!!! Where you been buddy? Hope you're well and thanks for the vote xD Shit, now I wish we could still nominate people for Best User Comeback lol You and JCR would be tied for my vote haha

Everything fine on this side of the globe! How are things over the kangaroo lands, @Strategist?

I missed codex, so I decided to come by and check in. Completely worth it!

#62 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

Everything fine on this side of the globe! How are things over the kangaroo lands, @Strategist?

Things are hectic but great buddy. Life is good, the missus and the kids are well too. I've got three boys now haha Jays is going to be nine this year!!! :o Glad to hear you're doing well too :)

#63 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:32 AM

You voted yourself hottest member, not even for your fiancee lmfao

#64 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:04 AM

^.... this place has a weird draw to it ^_^

At least you aren’t stupid enough to consciously vote like how Drak pointed out for Best Newbie. Welcome to the smart 31% of voters club.

I'm sorry, but Drak's been the best newbie for years now. It'll take a real up and comer to depose him. Also I've been afk for forever, so some of my votes are for old times' sake

#65 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:16 AM

You voted yourself hottest member, not even for your fiancee lmfao

Bwahahahah @Lollita should vote for herself to even things out. Codex has so many hot people for real though.

#66 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

The dark HOWRSE, only one vote behind for best thread. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

#67 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:41 PM

The dark HOWRSE, only one vote behind for best thread. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Ya people quit HOWRSE'ing around. 

#68 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:12 PM

Usually I'm far ahead with most friendly...guess I've been a bitch. Sorry, I have resting bitch face. 

And it seems I've out nerdered everyone. 

f44785b89b6f32c9a668556632145503--the-cr

#69 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:24 PM

#bestsig2018

I have the real copy in my spare 'oom

#70 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:24 PM

Usually I'm far ahead with most friendly...guess I've been a bitch. Sorry, I have resting bitch face. 

And it seems I've out nerdered everyone. 

f44785b89b6f32c9a668556632145503--the-cr

It's the Kylo Ren face, it's terrifying  :reaper:  Nah, you just had tough competition. We have some really nice people on Codex now too  :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vote, codies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users